Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually do hope a company gifts her some hair conditioner. It’s so parched it must be a hazard every time she goes in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So are they poor pretending to be rich or rich pretending to be poor?
This!!!! They can never just ‘be’. When Lee was offshore before they obviously had a nice lifestyle without all the freebies and ads. She’s made a big fuss about being skint and now puts this up? It’s bizarre.

@HumanPerson I’m glad you feel better. This is exactly why these mummy floggers should be ashamed of their ‘business’ It’s all based on making people think they need more, constantly, whether it’s clothes, toys, holidays, house things or money. The bubble is slowly bursting though x

Reactions: 14
So £700 in a week, not including mortgage, bills or multiple classes for the girls (which add up!!)

How much does Lee earn? My partner and I earn £80k a year and don’t have a mortgage or rent to pay for and I don’t see how she could justify that weekly cost. They can’t be saving any money for a rainy day if that’s what her weekly shops are like.

Reactions: 9
Just what her latest vlog . What a Compulsive Liar .
@Homeperson your not a failure , your a normal women , wife & caring mother .
She has failed massively on being a daughter , wife and mostly a mother .
She's a jealous , jealous woman , wants everything and what everyone else has .
She's sitting in a house which is in need of a re-vamp , no curtains , carpets , mixed matched free furniture , a husband who is an embarrassment who's had to return off shore because of their own doing , lives the most boring life , children who look sad the majority of the time & are dressed in gifted clothing , etc , etc .their
SHE'S A FAILURE

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FML what she spent in one day is honestly what I have left for the month!! By the time I’ve paid bills, fuel and food I’m watching every single penny leave the account. Went to home bargains this morning and spent £23 and panicked that it would leave me short later in the month!! Honestly made me so mad and as for those bloody nails....how old are you?!

Reactions: 15
Oh goodie ... I've notice someone asked her to film an average week ... so looks like we are gonna get a second week of expenses

Reactions: 7
It is not just a puffer jacket
It is a ZARA puffer jacket
Ffs!

Hold your roll Fish Lips, whilst I pick up all the names you keep dropping

😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aye. Cool story Becks. Whatever helps you sleep at night!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And what the hell does the hashtag have to do with the ‘meaningful’ quote??!! Shows how truly dim she is, ooh I’ve seen this really deep quote somewhere, must post it on the gram as I’m so in tune with the universe, oh tit it’s Monday, nevermind will hashtag what mama wore and kill two birds, because I’m an f’in legend ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Elemis ad, are they working with her again?
Looks like it. She wouldn’t use Elemis otherwise.

And what the hell does the hashtag have to do with the ‘meaningful’ quote??!! Shows how truly dim she is, ooh I’ve seen this really deep quote somewhere, must post it on the gram as I’m so in tune with the universe, oh tit it’s Monday, nevermind will hashtag what mama wore and kill two birds, because I’m an f’in legend ....
The hippy dippy ‘words of wisdom’ she peppers her posts with are truly word salad. Utter nonsense. She must scribble them down on her hand when she sees them on driftwood signs in tacky gift shops all the time 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She honestly is so bleeping stupid. We all have different disposable incomes, some of us have more than her some of us have less. The fact is instead of using that to respond to tattle and make us believe you are rich Becky you should really be thinking about all those loyal viewers you have that you’ve probably just lost!
I would never in a million years let on to anyone how much disposable income I have.
It would have looked much better if you had added everything in - bills/direct debits! Bloody idiot!

Reactions: 19
Well, the dog has ripped her coat sleeve😂😂, and guess what she can't sew ( now why doesn't that bloody surprise me🙄), the woman's useless. She's going to see if Lee's Mum can sew it for her😏. I'm surprised she manages to fasten her shoes without help.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen organised motherhood stories? She’s done a stories of Disney mags saying she’s planning her trip and she’s got a pack of border biscuits in the pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Someone just asks how her nails last so long. It’s not rocket science - they are not working hands. She is a lazy cocunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, the dog has ripped her coat sleeve😂😂, and guess what she can't sew ( now why doesn't that bloody surprise me🙄), the woman's useless. She's going to see if Lee's Mum can sew it for her😏. I'm surprised she manages to fasten her shoes without help.
Perhaps now she will do something to stop his biting and nipping at her. She should have tackled that issue from day one

Reactions: 10
I messaged Elemis!!!! Raging - I am a single mum working full time and treat myself to Elemis when I can afford it - now someone who spends £400 on shite a week and openly admits it on you tube to basically rub peoples faces in it not only gets paid to advertise it but gets it for free!!! No bloody way! She is the least brand loyal person ever! And if that’s a new jacket the dog tore - FML it was filthy!!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.