Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her youtube video is all kinds of bullshit. We all know how much of a cheap skate she is, and her mum paying for her cinema tickets just proved that...funny how the girls needed new clothes and they got 3 things from m&s and a pair of boots then she goes and spends over £100 on herself in Zara??? She even said herself they didnt really need to top up the oil but they did it especially for the vlog.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
this idea of doing a weekly spend video is just beyond dumb. basically if the audience is not as rich they cant afford her life style anyway so zero point to reference. then if they are richer than they would spend more rightly so. We are in a much better financial situation purely through hardwork but this video or knowing she has less money doent make me feel any better as i know there are so many people richer than i am. everyone has their own issues and situations the weekly spend is the dumbest thing ever in 2020 after brexit (sorry if this is political and if you support brexit!)

Reactions: 18
Perhaps now she will do something to stop his biting and nipping at her. She should have tackled that issue from day one
Don't think he'll ever learn by saying " Please don't bite Bertie " & speaking to him with that squeaky voice .
That could of been one of the girls fingers or even their faces .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Don't think he'll ever learn by saying " Please don't bite Bertie " & speaking to him with that squeaky voice .
That could of been one of the girls fingers or even their faces .
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is she seriously telling the dog please not to bite? Silly cow should be yelping when he does it, or at least that's what my breeder told me to do. Apparently it's what their litter mates do when things are getting too boisterous and teaches them to back off. Worked my dog when he was a pup anyway.

Reactions: 15
I messaged Elemis!!!! Raging - I am a single mum working full time and treat myself to Elemis when I can afford it - now someone who spends £400 on shite a week and openly admits it on you tube to basically rub peoples faces in it not only gets paid to advertise it but gets it for free!!! No bloody way! She is the least brand loyal person ever! And if that’s a new jacket the dog tore - FML it was filthy!!!! 🤬
The Elemis stuff was an Aff link - but Beggy doesn’t even bother to say that. The Elemis stuff was likely stuff that she was gifted ages ago that had been kicking around her office for the last yuuur.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In other news, so so so SO convenient for Mrs Meldrum that her anaemia/migraines/exhaustion/dizziness have been cured since Lee returned to run the whole household. She truly is #blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve sent Elemis a message, even if it’s an AFF link I think they should know. They might contact her and tell her to pack it in, she’s damaging the brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok so I made it about a quarter into her latest video. Her pretending to pay for her gym and reiki sessions is so transparent. I couldn’t make it through any more of the BS. Lily’s Kitchen isn’t going to sponsor you either Becks! Seriously if there was a parody of influencers...

Reactions: 10
Someone just asks how her nails last so long. It’s not rocket science - they are not working hands. She is a lazy cocunt
Don’t forget she washes her sink out whilst the girls are in the bath 🥴! Her hands will be as soft as a baby bum, and her nail colour this time is what a 3 year old would pick barbie hot pink with glitter stickers on her ring finger..... ew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In other news, so so so SO convenient for Mrs Meldrum that her anaemia/migraines/exhaustion/dizziness have been cured since Lee returned to run the whole household. She truly is #blessed
She will have a headache tomorrow, just wait.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She will have a headache tomorrow, just wait.....
She’s in her element. No worries just floating about her day with hot cups of tea and Bertie boy at her heals, fannying around in the garden, me me me. Whilst lee is on kids/ housework/cooking/ everything else duty. It’s too convenient that she’s suddenly better now she can arse about posting her shite outfits and snuggles on the sofa..... she should have tried to at least pretend to be ill now he’s home! She crumbled under the pressure and I’ve no doubt brought it all on herself to get everyone around her to take over all her duties!

• Heart
I know it’s pathetic but I had a cry in the car this morning. I can just about cover my bills and feed my family. I’m trying to run a business because I’m unemployable due to the fact my son is autistic and I often have to go into school at short notice. My husband is also self employed - because he sold his business years ago due to stress, and thought he would get an entry office job, but no one would hire someone who had a multi million pound turnover company.

And here she is spending £700 a week on shite. Makes me feel like a bit of a failure to my kids that I can’t provide properly for them. I’ve considered trying to become an influencer but I don’t want to sacrifice my children’s upbringing - plus we’re a pretty standard family and I find our lives boring tbh so wouldn’t get views 😂

just annoying that there’s people like her who seem to get everything handed to her on a plate and is so ungrateful for everything she has.
I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say, please don't compare yourself to Rebecca. I don't think anyone of us here would ever want to be like her. She's comes across as a negative selfish person and I'd bet money that your the total opposite.
I know what it's like to be short for money and I also know what it's like to be wealthy. Trust me when I say this, yes it's nice having money to pay the bills, but it does don't make you happy. Happiness and love can't be bought.
Life is a journey and some day's are tough but it always balances out in the end. keep the faith.
Sending hugs and best wishes for things to turnaround for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It said AD on the pic - is this different? Bit dim lol!! 🤭
Beggy likes to bend the rules, she is not being transparent that the swipe up is an Aff link where SHE will earn commission for the next 30 days. ASA were on to her about not putting AD on her affiliate links now she puts AD but not Aff, so people don’t know she is earning a commission from their purchases.

• Wow
  • Angry
Aye. Cool story Becks. Whatever helps you sleep at night!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes that's partly true Rebecca, but it doesn't give you free rein to be an ass ! I think you need to read up on spirituality again because you clearly didn't understand it the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is everybody back from Magic Homework Cafe yet?
Don’t forget to do the whole weeks worth of homework so as to make it extra stressful and miserable all round. The hot chocolate of dreams will fix anything!

#mumhacksofdreams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The desperate way she sits with her legs stacked as tightly as possible so she can appear thinner 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget she washes her sink out whilst the girls are in the bath 🥴! Her hands will be as soft as a baby bum, and her nail colour this time is what a 3 year old would pick barbie hot pink with glitter stickers on her ring finger..... ew.
My thoughts exactly about the nails 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say, please don't compare yourself to Rebecca. I don't think anyone of us here would ever want to be like her. She's comes across as a negative selfish person and I'd bet money that your the total opposite.
I know what it's like to be short for money and I also know what it's like to be wealthy. Trust me when I say this, yes it's nice having money to pay the bills, but it does don't make you happy. Happiness and love can't be bought.
Life is a journey and some day's are tough but it always balances out in the end. keep the faith.
Sending hugs and best wishes for things to turnaround for you x
I don’t think she will ever be content and happy regardless of what she has. Let’s hope that poor girls don’t turn out like Mummy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.