Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Aberdeenshire or Aberdeen city. We ask you have not got Or ever had a mortgage. The lists are pressurised enough so SO has strict criteria which has never changed.
They'll have been dishonest for sure. Let's face it, they've shown us dishonesty time and time again. It doesn't really matter now though does it?
I had an old neighbour, well paid job, owned her own house, single parent. Had been on the housing lists since split from ex about 6 years when she bought her own place. Ended up being offered a rental housing association house, brand new and bought a property overseas from her own house sale.... Aberdeenshire area, housing association property. So work that one out. Crazy thing is, shire council were purchasing properties to increase their housing stock and were actually the second highest bidding for her house! I'm all for minding my own business but what the duck went wrong in that allocation? Anyway. I digress lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The big mans allowed out for a few beverages with the chums 🍺🍺 . I
Happy hangover twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah. Ok. Probably different rules in Scotland. I'm in England.
I know 2 people who've bought shared ownership property within Aberdeenshire when one of thems had a mortgage in the past

*edited to add, wondering if they bought them in the name of the person that hadn't had the mortgage before 🤔*

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The shared ownership thing always really amused me. If she'd be smart rather than a raging snob she could have used it to her advantage.

'As you all know we were super young when we had Safiah and didn't have a lot of money so we bought our current house under the Aberdeen shared ownership scheme. Now we're older and doing a bit better financially we've decided its time to get a full repayment mortgage-which isn't possible under shared ownership-and let another young family get the benefit of this amazing scheme and hopefully love our home as much as we have'. Dah Dah, relatable, honest (ish, don't mention the flat), transparent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy hangover twit
... AND football last night? Prissy pants will have a sulky meltdown 😂

The shared ownership thing always really amused me. If she'd be smart rather than a raging snob she could have used it to her advantage.

'As you all know we were super young when we had Safiah and didn't have a lot of money so we bought our current house under the Aberdeen shared ownership scheme. Now we're older and doing a bit better financially we've decided its time to get a full repayment mortgage-which isn't possible under shared ownership-and let another young family get the benefit of this amazing scheme and hopefully love our home as much as we have'. Dah Dah, relatable, honest (ish, don't mention the flat) transparent.
But she's a bleeping snob... So didn't 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rumour has it he dident own the flat
Or else how could they meet criteria for shared ownership 1st time buyer with Aberdeen council at the last house.
Oh yes he overpaid the tiny mortgage they paid 130k and only owned half so mortgage for 65k and lived there for 5 years.
They spent all their savings adding 4th bedroom converting garage/ shower in downstairs loo and upgrading kitchen.
They sold for £187k obviously it's worth double but council own the other half.
Then they go and buy 590k murder mansion even from outside it's pink rust stained exterior it looks grim.
Noticed the horrible coloured paving slabs are also at path at the front.
They actually seem have bigger front garden than back its deceptive back as split level surrounded by fields with talking deer 1 side and acres of private woodland at the back with their very own fairy gate.
The woodland is also fab place dump rubbish as apparently they like to fly tip!.
What's point having a lounge they don't use.
Wait they paid their half off for last house and put down 187k for murder mansion??

Reactions: 1
Wait they paid their half off for last house and put down 187k for murder mansion??
No the house sold for £374k ish but as the only owned half of it they got £187K. They originally bought the house with a 50% share at £130 so it appears there’s a £57K ‘profit’ there. Of course they had spent ££ putting in 4th bedroom, converting garage, new kitchen etc, so who knows.
Not trying to control the content here but i find the house money stuff a bit dull tbh and it has been done to death on these threads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her teetotal phase will be the same as her vegetarian phase I bet. She says she doesn’t have one but she is making it sound like she has an alcohol problem.

Reactions: 19
Waiting for the 'Hi Guys, anyone want me to make a video about how I have found giving up alcohol?' 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Happy hangover twit
Reading that I just saw an image of him coming home drunk, crawling all over our Rebs :sick: Now I'm going to have to go bleach my 👀's

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but I'm fuming. I've attached the post from Sarah Raven aka Granny Cannon.

How bleeping disrespectful to the poor guy that died. A "punch"????? His son brutally slammed his head into the utility room floor using a cat bowl incessantly. Yes Granny. The same untility room floor that your daughter shows on her failing blogs.

His "mistake(??? !!!!!)" was to put the body in the wheelie bin"???? "Not a gruesome murder?" Who's bleeping side were you on you cold hearted cow??

Let me tell you something Granny. The Son, based on family accounts in the media, was a self entitled spoilt brat. Amazing how a house can choose its next owners isn't it?
Can see where Rebecca gets the poor spelling and grammar from. Few mistakes on granny Cannon’s posting - cut from the same cloth, both of them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a total snob Aberdeen Mrs bucket.
In surprised small boy allowed out 2 nights in a row I expect he story it.
She has to be in bed with Bertie boy early as 11pm is past her bedtime.
I normally like dogs but can't warm to Bertie I'm so so bored of dog chat.
Sorry to derail about house it's just example of their dishonest he either dident own a flat or he did and somehow they got past the rules.
What irrked me when I found out it was shared ownership and even few other videos is how they constantly making out they very affluent people who are smart with money.
Always boasting how he overpaid a mortgage that was probably 200 quid a month.
When I was a fan I just admit I felt a bit tit even when they took more normal amount holidays I wondered how did 2 people in their 20s one who's never worked get on property ladder and get such a big house overpay on mortage/-constant hauls/ days out and 2 holidays a year as back then none of freebies were declared.
Most of their fans still have no idea the lie about the last house or that they had loads free undeclared holidays.
Dlp I think was when the penny dropped.
When they openly lied and got called out on it.
I still think Greece Neilsons in summer was last minute gifts they would ha lost money cancelling the holiday they apparently paid a deposit during no spend January.
They relentless liars they can't seem to help themselves
3 months ago or so I'm becoming veggie me and safaya don't enjoy meat.
Then they do an ad for local butchers.
She doesn't support local businesses.
They seem to do aldis/Morrisons and Tesco.

Clearly the dog won't bring the engagements a baby would.
She's as manic and false as usual.
The way they distasteful milked her illness for engagement shows how low their morals are.

Anyone know when this big race is as assume small boy will have to train for it she won't like that.
I actually think Bertie be harder when he is older and needs 2 walks a day rain or shine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lee is a better parent because he does seem to enjoy his daughters company. That’s it! He likes being with his daughter and she makes him laugh.

Rebecca huffs and moans or mocks Poppy! The excitement in her eyes when she’s with the dog compared to her own flesh and blood is just bloody gross to watch. It’s just hideous.

Can’t stand Lee but he adores Poppy and Poppy knows it.

Also, who on earth let’s two young children that age out of sight for that long in a forest? It’s just bleeping stupidity once again. She panicked when she thought Florence hurt herself the other day...loud bang and “god are you alright?” So why care in that instance but not give a tit if it could happen if they’re out of site or ear shot in a bleeping FOREST! Think it’s really poor/bad parenting. You just don’t leave small children on their own for that length of time. What if someone had snatched them? I just don’t understand it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.