Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she done with Lee, not seen his gorgeous little face today😏. He usually posts some sort of shite on Instagram. He's probably not allowed out until he's cleaned the house from top to bottom, prepared tonight's dinner and picked up all the stuff Rebecca chucks all over the house while he's offshore 🤔.
He’s in the shed 😂😂

The state of her 😂😂
17187C1A-5007-4839-8F9D-52F28C36F06B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry but I'm fuming. I've attached the post from Sarah Raven aka Granny Cannon.

How bleeping disrespectful to the poor guy that died. A "punch"????? His son brutally slammed his head into the utility room floor using a cat bowl incessantly. Yes Granny. The same untility room floor that your daughter shows on her failing blogs.

His "mistake(??? !!!!!)" was to put the body in the wheelie bin"???? "Not a gruesome murder?" Who's bleeping side were you on you cold hearted cow??

Let me tell you something Granny. The Son, based on family accounts in the media, was a self entitled spoilt brat. Amazing how a house can choose its next owners isn't it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She’s literally manic. AD has been dropped so she’s now on overkill. grid posts of the most soulless room in Murder Mansion, multiple uploads of her and the bleeping dog. Thank goodness it’s the weekend? Are you actually kidding me? What part of your week is taxing? The part where you had your children and school and nursery all day for the first part of the week? The part where your husband got home Wednesday and took over school fun and toddler classes? The fake engagement post ahead of the ill-fated AD? Playing in the garden? She’s off her bleeping box.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry Reb but did someone even offer you a drink? That would be the only reason to mention that you don’t drink and even then you can just say “no thank you but something soft would be lovely”
She will be necking Prosecco next to the gifted Wendy house as soon as the sun shines.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry Reb but did someone even offer you a drink? That would be the only reason to mention that you don’t drink and even then you can just say “no thank you but something soft would be lovely”
She will be necking Prosecco next to the gifted Wendy house as soon as the sun shines.
she’s chatting tit.
she drinks a lot more than she’s trying to claim. She forgets that she uploads every waking minute of her life online!
I think she’s posting about being off the drink because it’s been brought up on here a few times about how often she drinks and how much of an idiot she always makes out of herself when she’s had a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's not even seen to since infamous hospital visit.
The story keeps changing with Lee and her.
She couldn't manage without driving as they so far out unless there's a school bus.

Brands dropped there was baby organic who actually kept the post and negative comments up on their Insta page they publicly slated her.
Then some weird 3rd party cereal good belly.
Did the butchers post vanish?
Don't think lee lost any although Google must be mad using him as child internet safety.

Not watched tonight's vlog if there is one or latest stories.
People who claim they so so happy usually are not in my book.
She's so manic and false.

I did watch the meldrums I assume she forgot it was tartan week at primary as she cut up a dress and made a hair bow and belt for safaya yet florrie had tartan dress on.

I love poppy she's delightful.
Clearly she loves Bertie more and couldn't wait go offload poppy today.
I love that whenever she asks Poppy anything the response is "no" 😂. She's a good egg is poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So you're giving up drink are you Rebecca? Get your husband and mother to do the same. They also behave appallingly when a few are down their necks. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So you're giving up drink are you Rebecca? Get your husband and mother to do the same. They also behave appallingly when a few are down their necks. 🙄
I think maybe there have been serious words about losing this ad and a certain pair of twats have realised a glass or two of 🍷 leads to silly behaviour that has bad consequences for their ever depleting bank account.

Reactions: 14
he will have his housemaids outfit on and be cleaning the house, making dinner, doing the food shop, picking the kids up..... yknow, what Rebecca can’t cope with doing on a daily basis.
Phew, I've found him. The poor bugger has done so much cleaning today that he's had a funny turn and is now running amok in next door's garden😳. Ambulance on its way in case it's a seizure😏
20200131_170907.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Just some other bandwagon to hang on to. If you don’t have an issue with booze then giving up no biggy so why broadcast it!!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I'm fuming. I've attached the post from Sarah Raven aka Granny Cannon.

How bleeping disrespectful to the poor guy that died. A "punch"????? His son brutally slammed his head into the utility room floor using a cat bowl incessantly. Yes Granny. The same untility room floor that your daughter shows on her failing blogs.

His "mistake(??? !!!!!)" was to put the body in the wheelie bin"???? "Not a gruesome murder?" Who's bleeping side were you on you cold hearted cow??

Let me tell you something Granny. The Son, based on family accounts in the media, was a self entitled spoilt brat. Amazing how a house can choose its next owners isn't it?
I was reading the other posts by her!!! 🤣 “how dare you say bad things about Mrs M”! etc etc etc 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why her Mother gets involved in her daughters business?
Rebecca is an adult (questionable I know) but having a Mum jump on social media defending her kid is just weird to me.
My kids would be mortified if I did that.

Headache = severe and possible life threatening medical emergency, requiring lights and sirens ambulance dash to hospital. Followed by smiley pic in a hospital bed :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the 2 of them in their matching shirts was odd, all the giggling from mother, it was the same that evening they were fiddling about with the prosecco and then @Zoewilliams9217 got a message. I think her parents, definitely mother encourage Rebs self centred behaviour. They created a spoilt bloody madam. sometimes I think her mother is immature and living life through her daughter almost. She comes across as not particularly mature nor intelligent, stalking online etc. Bloody oddballs the pair of them in matching shirts or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.