Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Elemis ‘ad’ tag is so misleading. Should state ad paid partnership, ad gift or ad aff link.
This is why you keep getting reported Mrs Meldrum!!

Reactions: 16
Mrs meldrum - the lion, witch and The undeclared kindly gifted Elemis in the wardrobe. Beggy thinks it’s Narnia business.

Too much?

Reactions: 61
Aye, maybe go and take Lee with you next time...his (Primary school word) spelling could do with a bit of work...
Not only that but the wee wotsit really doesn’t understand what the tv licence is actually for does he?!!!

Reactions: 30
Remember months ago she did that vlog about moving the girls rooms and she had a drawer full of PR stuff. In it was the Elemis stuff she was panning off to the Sheep as an AD (undeclared AFF) today.

View attachment 79420View attachment 79421
I won’t buy anything from Elemis because of her and it’s no against the brand it’s out of principle besides their cleanser can’t be the great if she wakes up with last night’s makeup smeared over her face

Reactions: 21
Mr Meldross!!!!!!! Your wife fritters away £700 quid a week and you are questioning a £2.80 per year increase in your TV license (or am I being dim
again)

Reactions: 59
It’s just unthinkable.
Can waste money for cafe trips £12 a week soon mounts up.

Reactions: 7
We also forgot Lee expense like the sweets and beers in the pub plus rest outgoing we are looking at at least 1k

Reactions: 6
She spends money on hair nails but look at the absolutely terrible state of her dried out straw barnet!!! How can She not see what it looks like and get it sorted... Hey rebs reading here... You 're always asking for contents ideas!!!!

Reactions: 14
Yes that would make a more interesting true insight into spending amounts etc but the problem with that is it involves effort and actually doing some work both of which Rebs avoids doing.................wait I'm not being totally honest there Rebs does put plenty of effort into avoiding work and her children

Reactions: 5
Your not pathetic your human and you have feelings. Your 100 times the person Rebecca will ever be because you can admit when it’s just too much and not make shitty excuses like her. I sympathise my Son also has ASD and sometimes the lack of sleep and other stuff kills you but always here if you want an ear.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.