Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww man I love the dark ginger biscuits............ plain ginger snaps for me now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's used the clip of her first you tube upload in stories, after it being posted on here yesterday πŸ‘€ wonder who gave her that idea

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The ad 😳 comparing herself to a biscuit, a fuckin biscuit.

Who in their right mind would be influenced to buy those biscuits after reading that.
β€œ Rebegger Meldumb has evolved just like borders biscuits.... must dash out to buy some then”...... said no one ever
Heh don't knock the powers she has, I bought the mop, the bedding and pile of DIY gel nail tit...πŸ’…πŸ˜‚
Awwwww man I love the dark ginger biscuits............ plain ginger snaps for me now
My faves too... Right enough MrsM loves a ginger...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has finished me right off!!

View attachment 77582

#gingerevolution - she’s surely having a laugh πŸ˜‚
And there we have it....a businesswoman!!! Proof she is not a regular mum just sharing her life anymore, MRS MELDRUM IS A BUSINESS owned and run by Rebecca. She needs to conduct herself as a professional business and remember the words she has posted tonight the next time she messes up and cries troll 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's used the clip of her first you tube upload in stories, after it being posted on here yesterday πŸ‘€ wonder who gave her that idea
You're welcome Rebecca. If you'd listened to us before now, you wouldn't be comparing yourself to a bleeping biscuit....never know you may even have been sitting in your kitchen of dreams instead of the one of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that blog was absolutely awful so mish mashed and zero decent content
thing is she knows herself it’s tit so why even bother

Reactions: 8
Thriving business woman ...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....delusional more like..... what a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that blog was absolutely awful so mish mashed and zero decent content
thing is she knows herself it’s tit so why even bother
I’m so over the bloody dog, she literally cares about it much more than she does Poppy who was left outside in the garden at two years old playing with water!!

• Wow
Thriving businesswoman πŸ˜‚. Best get a dictionary and look up the definition of thriving, Reb. Maybe 2 yuurs ago you could have said that.

Why would anyone want to buy biscuits after reading that bollocks anyway?
She misheard, the word is diving.... πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the 1 video they still had on The Meldrums? It was an ad they had to keep up. It's gone now. Definitely was there when they 'relaunched'...
Still uploading are we Meldrums? πŸ€”
It was deleted when the day before they re-launched. It was for PayPal about group paying or something like that.
F979064A-952F-4DA8-9C3B-95D0C3F52AB4.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I bloody love those biscuits - started eating them during pregnancy to help with morning sickness - that's ad is almost enough to put me off them.

Almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ffs! I live the dark choc ginger biscuits!! No more if they are supporting her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching latest vlog - there is an ad for a dog bed in there, Is it the bed she was waiting for to be delivered? Bertie is living the gifted life already.

Thriving business woman ...... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....delusional more like..... what a load of shite.
what the hell what world is she in!! Little dream world!! Business women!???? Haha funniest thing i have heard in a long time!!! thought it was just a hobby Reb!???? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That ad, holy tit. She's evolved like a biscuit. Ginger evolution.

• Haha
Someone has already wrote on border biscuits Instagram!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ Why do companies risk working with her!!!!!!

Please hope more people comment πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dident like to watch the girls at the start of the blog filming there selfs when s says if you wonder what I look like today here is what I look like I thought she was keeping the kids of YouTube and Instagram there are so many creeps on the internet in my own opinion I would not flash my children on the internet where they are creeps every where it's bad parenting let the kids live a normal life be a parent for once in other news its werid how she not taken advice from the doctor to rest and take iron tablets I have a chronic illness and I have to look after my self it makes me frustrated to see mrs m use the fact she went to a&e having to faint and have a panic attack but still isent looking after her self but it's okay she told the kids how to ring 999 imagine the fame 3 kids save mum from dieing after making a call to 999 I can see another Gillian moment from I'm a celebrity get me out of here

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.