Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is EVERYTHING a battle for her? How can anyone say she’s motivating as a parent?

why can’t she get her children to sit and do their homework at the dining table at home and make them a hot chocolate there as a treat? Why does she have to take them out and then time lapse it? Rebecca is the struggle really that the girls don’t want to perform so you have to bribe them with treats out to be filmed? Florence hasn’t even been at school 6 months..why are you having a battle when you’ve claimed how much she loves school and learning? You mean Safiyah who just loves to get up at 5am and sit on reading eggs doesn’t want to do homework either?

She is making such a rod for her own back with these girls. This has the makings of her daughters growing up to be exactly like her. Does she have that little authority over her own children she can’t set out the rules to say homework done first and foremost?

As for her so so ready for Lee to come home....... aww honestly Rebecca go and find some new patter. He flew off a rig when you collapsed🤔 it hadn’t even been a week since you’d last seen him at that point. And all this dropping her standards.. you don’t have standards love. everything is half baked and really bleeping boring tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Eh, I'm no going to judge her for that. My kids have definitely had cereal for dinner a few times.
Considering the poor bairn is at nursery until 6pm, I imagine she's knackered by the time she gets back. So I'm not snarking either on porridge as a nutritious filling tea.

Reactions: 1
It’s is impossible to burn 700 calories in one hour work out, that’s half a days sustinance, it’s no where near accurate , idiot . That software must be well off! Everything is an estimate but I’ve done a spin class today and walked about a mile chasing a biking child and some normal coming and going abs my calorie effort is estimated at 200. Get real!
Her HR being 199 is concerning.... I exercise a lot and mine is normally 150-160 that’s when I’m literally dying and gasping for breath! Obviously she’s not taking her beta-blockers if her heart is racing like that, it won’t be down to exercise as she’s too frail to lift heavy at the moment 🤪

Reactions: 9
Wher
Her HR being 199 is concerning.... I exercise a lot and mine is normally 150-160 that’s when I’m literally dying and gasping for breath! Obviously she’s not taking her beta-blockers if her heart is racing like that, it won’t be down to exercise as she’s too frail to lift heavy at the moment 🤪
Where's she getting this from her my belt or her new smart watch?

Reactions: 1
I
Didn’t even spot that to be honest, yes that is off.

Reactions: 2
Wher
I don’t recognise the app but it looks like it could be a polar watch which straps around the bra line? I can’t see her wearing a watch though, I will defo be asking her in her next Q and a what she wears because it’s clearly inaccurate.

Reactions: 4
I don’t recognise the app but it looks like it could be a polar watch which straps around the bra line? I can’t see her wearing a watch though, I will defo be asking her in her next Q and a what she wears because it’s clearly inaccurate.
But she got a fancy garmin watch worth a few 100 for Xmas.
So I assume her fit bit and my belt is redundant. Coming to Aberdeen buy and sell soon no doubt.

It reminds me of how far she rowed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am also calling total bullshit on the workout!! Especially as it says she put in 82% effort. That’s waaaay more effort than she ever puts into anything.

Also really dangerous for someone with her apparent underlying health issues to be working her body that hard to burn 700 calories! She really is Wonder Woman to manage all that when she’s only been out of hospital a week and endured a week of excruciating headaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s a my zone belt. I used to use one in the gym I went too. Pretty unreliable results and it’s worn on your chest
They also take into account the calories you already burn at rest.

Reactions: 7
It’s a my zone belt. I used to use one in the gym I went too. Pretty unreliable results and it’s worn on your chest
They also take into account the calories you already burn at rest.
Ahhhhhhh I was gonna say 500 cals is ridonkulous

Reactions: 7
she did possibly burn 700...she said it was cardio.....so will continue at high burn rate even after exercise. maybe she used rowing machine and treadmill....skipping rope, burpees and star jumps and thats achievable.

Wher
She’s wearing a MyZone belt which you strap around you and it monitors your workout. You can download the MyZone app and it gives you your stats post workout. I’ve got one and I love it. I’m in my mid 40’s and working flat out in a hiit class my maximum heart rate can reach 175 but I think if you’re younger it can be higher ..... I think ! I do know that my husbands max heart rate is much higher than mine !

Anyone else think there’s something going on with Ride cafe? Another undeclared “partnership” thing going on, like with Rami and her nails?

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think there’s something going on with Ride cafe? Another undeclared “partnership” thing going on, like with Rami and her nails?
It did cross my mind just because I don’t trust anything influencers do, but also I read it’s dog friendly hence the sudden attachment.

Reactions: 8
They been going there loads pre dog.
I assume it's not town based and near to their home.
Although they could only influence locals
And most locals can't stand them.

But I do wonder if they write begging emails to local businesses like garden centre nails and the unit.
Anyone remember undeclared salt caves.

She’s wearing a MyZone belt which you strap around you and it monitors your workout. You can download the MyZone app and it gives you your stats post workout. I’ve got one and I love it. I’m in my mid 40’s and working flat out in a hiit class my maximum heart rate can reach 175 but I think if you’re younger it can be higher ..... I think ! I do know that my husbands max heart rate is much higher than mine !
She wasn’t doing hiit she was doing cardio machines though. And the number of cals burned for an hour of CV on machines was off the chart .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.