Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even do homework with her kids at home. . She actually is that useless. Homework in a cafe. What an absolute bell end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You know he works 2 weeks on 3 weeks off he must be getting paid a small fortune if two weeks work pays the bills ! I have no idea what their mortgage repayments are but I assume must be considerable , 2 days nursery fees my granddaughter pays £147 for 2 days 14 hrs of childcare blows my mind !! they are hardly living on the breadline nights out , new clothes , weekends away not to mention feeding and clothing 3 bairns and now a puppy ( hope someone is seeing to those little pigs ! ) and she is complaining as usual she really does not have a clue there are so many couples both working and only just making ends meet , I had to do 3 jobs to earn enough to look after my family all of them combined still didn’t allow us to have a holiday I had no childcare family or otherwise 2 of the jobs I did were from home I would sit every night for 3 hours sticking foam pads to plastic paddles I got paid £3 by the box the 3 oldest helped me so that they could go swimming or to the pictures on a Saturday the things these families have endless holidays , trips to the theatre etc yet they beg for living and sell crap to people who think they are doing them a favour the world has gone crazy when hard work gets people so little , having said all of this I was a damn sight happier than verucca I really appreciated a night out and my bairns were grateful for swimming if I could afford to get them a bag of chips and a bottle of pop on the way home they were ecstatic I don’t think these people are any happier to be honest always looking for drama and trying to outdo each other not my idea of happy life , it would have been nice to have had a little more but not enough to sell my integrity I am proud that I raised 5 bairns as a single parent without ever having to beg or cheat on benefits I know many others that did the same as me lots of single parents have done good jobs many without help from ex partners or like me with no grandparents my parents both dead and his parents only cared about their daughters bairns not once did they mind my bairns, it was hard not going to pretend otherwise but she makes me so angry moaning about her life 🙄
I'm hazarding a guess here as I'm assuming the cocunts had 90k deposit although not totally sure as they only owned half the old house.
Shared ownership 1st time buyers and Lee supposedly owned a flat.
They had mortage on last place for 5 years which Lee claimed they overpaid and they did various home improvement to it by changing kitchen/bathroom, adding 4th bedroom and conversation of the garage.

A rough monthly repayments on 500k on 25years is £2114 a month.
Nursery 2 days least £120 to 150 a week.
Not sure on council tax as different in Scotland plus they have oil heating and wood fire.
I would hazard a guess council, t.v. phone tax utitlies and insurance least 1k.
Think they own car outright as they got Evans halshaw..
But their discretionary spending gym /golf membership/ salon/ clothes/ going out plus pets will add a little so I guess they have to be between them bringing home 4-5k a month to be comfortable and allow them to do all that and have a holiday with no credit cards .
She said before Lee earned around 60k not sure that's net or gross as he was on same rotation before.
She then said her wage matched his which is why he gave up work.

So you think that cafe want her there.
Always looks empty. Only reb could make a meal out of doing homework.

Reactions: 10
Wonder why they don't feature the birdhouse cafe nowadays? Any gossip? Lee in particular was a regular with the girls.
I know Ride probably allows dogs and Bertie gets in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know he works 2 weeks on 3 weeks off he must be getting paid a small fortune if two weeks work pays the bills ! I have no idea what their mortgage repayments are but I assume must be considerable , 2 days nursery fees my granddaughter pays £147 for 2 days 14 hrs of childcare blows my mind !! they are hardly living on the breadline nights out , new clothes , weekends away not to mention feeding and clothing 3 bairns and now a puppy ( hope someone is seeing to those little pigs ! ) and she is complaining as usual she really does not have a clue there are so many couples both working and only just making ends meet , I had to do 3 jobs to earn enough to look after my family all of them combined still didn’t allow us to have a holiday I had no childcare family or otherwise 2 of the jobs I did were from home I would sit every night for 3 hours sticking foam pads to plastic paddles I got paid £3 by the box the 3 oldest helped me so that they could go swimming or to the pictures on a Saturday the things these families have endless holidays , trips to the theatre etc yet they beg for living and sell crap to people who think they are doing them a favour the world has gone crazy when hard work gets people so little , having said all of this I was a damn sight happier than verucca I really appreciated a night out and my bairns were grateful for swimming if I could afford to get them a bag of chips and a bottle of pop on the way home they were ecstatic I don’t think these people are any happier to be honest always looking for drama and trying to outdo each other not my idea of happy life , it would have been nice to have had a little more but not enough to sell my integrity I am proud that I raised 5 bairns as a single parent without ever having to beg or cheat on benefits I know many others that did the same as me lots of single parents have done good jobs many without help from ex partners or like me with no grandparents my parents both dead and his parents only cared about their daughters bairns not once did they mind my bairns, it was hard not going to pretend otherwise but she makes me so angry moaning about her life 🙄
They seem to always be searching for more,can't seem to find fulfillment in a anything they do

Reactions: 14
Wonder why they don't feature the birdhouse cafe nowadays? Any gossip? Lee in particular was a regular with the girls.
I know Ride probably allows dogs and Bertie gets in too.
[/QUOTE
Birdhouse has gone :eek: now a wine shop!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The birdhouse hasn't closed. It was in the evening express last week that couple want to spend more time with their baby. They have sold it on

Reactions: 10
Birdhouse is closed, waiting for new owners. The alcohol shop is next door to Birdhouse. I was surprised there was no mention of the favourite cafe, but that's cos there's a new favourite.

Reactions: 5
Birdhouse is closed, waiting for new owners. The alcohol shop is next door to Birdhouse. I was surprised there was no mention of the favourite cafe, but that's cos there's a new favourite.
And there's nothing in it for them in mentioning it....

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the homework thing. That massive house and they have to go out to do homework and drink chocolate ? Fair enough for a treat but the post is written like it’s a new routine . You’d think with 3 kids she would have learned by now about making a rod for her own back

Reactions: 21
Its still a cafe? Just under new management.

Was owned by a young couple, I doubt once the sh** started to hit the fan they wanted to be affiliated with the Meldrums. Can't imagine it ever brought much business to them either.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the homework thing. That massive house and they have to go out to do homework and drink chocolate ? Fair enough for a treat but the post is written like it’s a new routine . You’d think with 3 kids she would have learned by now about making a rod for her own back
Completely agree, it's bullshit.

Reactions: 12
A quiet half hour to get homework done is difficult?!
Poppy is in nursery two days a week. What a pile of crap she speaks. Sounds more like she fails to even do homework with kids without a woe me.
Hey lazy one. I work full time. Cook tea when I get back and supervise homework. It’s called organisation. Oh also I don’t eyeball my phone repeatedly.

Can she actually do anything for her family apart from slag poppy and lay on the sofa with the dog? As for slagging the nhs..she needs to seriously wake up and get a reality check. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mrsrmeldrum

you can see all her stats and estimated earnings per post here...

I’m sorry but even though she is teeny she’s so puffy in the face isn’t she? Also no wonder she feels better going to the gym 🤦🏼‍♀️👀 she’s mentally unwell after all! It will give her energy! I know we slag off her and rami but she does need to keep this up if she’s having “panick attacks” it’s the best theapy
ive just been diagnosed with panic disorder - Its horrible and it’s debilitating and certainly effects your daily life... she may think she has it but if she did she certainly wouldn’t even consider a puppy or constantly film herself or want to set foot out of the door shed just want to curl up and hide from the world... I know it’s not the answer and yes your right getting up and doing something is the best thing to do but it’s so so hard ☹
I think everything she does is for views and half the time she forgets what she’s said and constantly contradicts - I don’t doubt she loves her girls but I don’t think she sets a good example to them. Those poor girls don’t know a life without a camera pointing at them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mrsrmeldrum

you can see all her stats and estimated earnings per post here...

ive just been diagnosed with panic disorder - Its horrible and it’s debilitating and certainly effects your daily life... she may think she has it but if she did she certainly wouldn’t even consider a puppy or constantly film herself or want to set foot out of the door shed just want to curl up and hide from the world... I know it’s not the answer and yes your right getting up and doing something is the best thing to do but it’s so so hard ☹
I think everything she does is for views and half the time she forgets what she’s said and constantly contradicts - I don’t doubt she loves her girls but I don’t think she sets a good example to them. Those poor girls don’t know a life without a camera pointing at them!
I see she’s bought herself 1K “subscribers” on Saturday 25th January.

So desperate.
what a looser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.