Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m nosy AF too and wondered a while ago while the Birdhouse has been ditched for Ride. Ride is at the other side of Banchory to where she lives and further away from the Birdhouse which is on the main part of the High Street. The started going to Ride before they got the dog so could’ve been scoping out potential doggy friendly begging zones in advance. The Birdhouse doesn’t allow dogs as far as I’m aware and doubt that’ll change with the new owners. I liked going to Ride but if she’s going to be hanging around I’ll steer clear as it’s bad enough having the potential to see her a couple of times a week at the sports centre
I think the Birdhouse was far too expensive for them once they’d moved house🤔I think they stopped a lot of eating out then, and I remember Lee being amazed that the Bakery on the high street had shut down, about 5 months after it actually had! I’m always surprised that Ride is so busy and think it’s probably because it’s pet friendly and very close to the primary school so handy for Mums after they’ve dropped off/before pickup.

Reactions: 7
That smug face after her rake-y session 🙄 does she really wonder why she’s so disliked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do believe in the benefits of reiki, but I still think she should be taking her iron tablets. The ones from the doctor not the aff link shite

Reactions: 11
Ok not many people get me riled like Rebeggar. But quite frankly duck OFF Rebecca. You have to be the biggest moron on the planet. You “collapse” and need an ambulance and beta blockers allegedly and instead of getting proper tests by your GP you go for some wanky Reiki that increases your “vibrational frequency”. You have COMPLETELY lost the plot you twit. Seriously it’s amazing she can dress herself -she’s SO stupid.
I’m normally a very calm, kind person but this twatty cow brings at the very worst in me. I cannot understand why ANYONE thinks she’s worth following or listening to. She talks complete and utter tit the whole bloody time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The last paragraph is purely subjective. Yes, the name itself is of modern origin but the practise of mastering the flow of energy around the body is an ancient technique that, of course, the Pharmaceutical industry will try to discredit at every opportunity.

There are many of us that practise this form of healing with honourable and respectful intentions.
Sorry for any offence caused.
I think it’s clear we are on different sides on this but that’s cool! We can’t agree on everything 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she been again? Was it long distance
Probably another freebie undisclosed ad.
How her sheep find her relatable I don't know.
Has she had another day of me time.
Another lazy slow day
Upload tonight?

Reactions: 5
No poppy again today then!! Does she ever look after her little one!??? Manny/ slave will be back tomorrow to look after her!! 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
she really doesn’t know how easy/ good she hasn’t it!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No poppy again today then!! Does she ever look after her little one!??? Manny/ slave will be back tomorrow to look after her!! 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
she really doesn’t know how easy/ good she hasn’t it!!!!!!!
Poppy was at nursery yesterday and today, won’t be long before she’s in 5 days a week so that Rebecca can dick about all week with the dog.

• Sad
It’s 5.20pm.

Anyone else gutted Lee hasn't told us what he’s having for dinner yet? 😢

• Haha
Pretty sure the super fast heart rate thing happened when she went to the cafe and they asked to pay for her own amnio slushie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poppy was at nursery yesterday and today, won’t be long before she’s in 5 days a week so that Rebecca can dick about all week with the dog.
yep for sure I can see that happening soon!! Good luck with the bill for that!!! Poor kid but she prob has more fun at nursery then she does with Reb!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok not many people get me riled like Rebeggar. But quite frankly duck OFF Rebecca. You have to be the biggest moron on the planet. You “collapse” and need an ambulance and beta blockers allegedly and instead of getting proper tests by your GP you go for some wanky Reiki that increases your “vibrational frequency”. You have COMPLETELY lost the plot you twit. Seriously it’s amazing she can dress herself -she’s SO stupid.
I’m normally a very calm, kind person but this twatty cow brings at the very worst in me. I cannot understand why ANYONE thinks she’s worth following or listening to. She talks complete and utter tit the whole bloody time!
👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
I think it’s strange that she goes to the gym and leaves when she’s burned a certain amount of calories .... I’ll go for 30mins or an hour..... just what I can fit in time wise.
Yip, a little obsessional maybe? What am I saying, I don't even care 😂 it's all bullshit from her.
My guess is that she’s strapped the tracker onto Bertie and let him run wild 😜
Yes whilst she snuggled under a blanket on the sofa with her jumper over her knuckles... Go Bertie!
Sorry for any offence caused.
I think it’s clear we are on different sides on this but that’s cool! We can’t agree on everything 😘
You not going to delete and block one another? 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.