Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to go home play with the dog & have brunch, I bet she doesn’t have a shower & stays in that sweaty gym wear all day 🤢
I know I thought that gross, no shower first??? I couldn’t spend all day like that after the gym especially if she burnt that many calories like she said! 😂

Reactions: 6
If she had done a real work out and had really burnt 500-odd Kcal then she would be minging and would be desperate for a shower.
she hasn’t broken a sweat because she hadn’t done bugger all at the gym.

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously not taking the beta blockers she was given either. If she was it’s much harder to burn calories as they slow your heart rate. Shame really as beta blockers can also help with migraines.

But Reb knows best 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s a pathetic excuse for a women!!!!!!!!!!!

Also how dare you slate the nhs!! Mayb if you went and volunteered at a hospital or doctors surgery with all your spare time you would realise how busy short staffed and under funded we are!! you will see how really tired looks like when you see what their 12 hour shifts are like most of us do not get breaks in that whole shift!!! No time for a hot cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!
You stuck up princess mayb just pay to go private you vile human!!!! Or take your iron tablets!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Reading through your comments is giving me de ja vous ( no idea how to spell this ) but you get my drift same old tit , has she mentioned Poppy’s terrible restless leg syndrome ? is she still going for sleep tests or is that another huge waste of nhs resources ? has she been able to use her law of attraction to cure her headaches ? Bring her a new kitchen/holiday ? or is it once again a case of talking a whole load of tit to try and sound more interesting, illicit sympathy, , now talking about booking holiday as crying poverty didn’t get her one so maybe pretending to look for one will get some offers coming in ? as I said same old ,same old ,same old tit no wonder she is joyless and whinging she is boring herself

Reactions: 18
She used to cook all the time, in fact she influenced me to get the joe wicks lean in 15 cos it was quick and the kids ate the meals!

Reactions: 8
She is deluded. She has 2 kids in full time school and 1 in nursery 2 long days!
Any other person would use those 2 days to tidy, clean, iron, batch cook.
What does she actually have to do apart from ‘meet her kids needs’ and keep the house.....it’s literally her job!

I keep saying it but how can anyone find her relatable, sincere or worth following??

Reactions: 28
She is deluded. She has 2 kids in full time school and 1 in nursery 2 long days!
Any other person would use those 2 days to tidy, clean, iron, batch cook.
What does she actually have to do apart from ‘meet her kids needs’ and keep the house.....it’s literally her job!

I keep saying it but how can anyone find her relatable, sincere or worth following??
Exactly.

what else is she doing, if she’s not looking after the house or cooking? We know she hasn’t got any actual hobbies, she hasn’t got much of a social life, she is either at her house, at her mums house or walking round the back of the house (in the “woods”) and that’s it. What is she doing with her time that means she can’t keep the house clean or cook a proper meal?! I’d honestly love to know!!!

Reactions: 18
The puppy is “a dream” because he’s 3 months old and someone else has already toilet trained him and trained him to come back to the whistle etc - someone else has already done the hard work. Which is just typical of her isn’t it - let someone else do the work, then pretend it’s all because of her!
Spot on Betty! I hope Bertie has a rebellious teenage period ahead tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also could be self destructive thing - she clearly was able to cope YURS YURS ago but after Lee spending 3 years home, suddenly nothing works for her. Her head hurts. Her youtube is back burner. And she is so so bullied. Surely getting a puppy right now is just lets all burn it to ground.

Reactions: 6
I thought she had a Gousto (or similar?) delivery where the meals are all prepped or am I imaging it?
If so, why is she moaning about cooking
I would love to be all day cooking and baking certainly wouldn’t be complaining

Reactions: 2
The amount I get done while my oldest is at nursery is crazy! Then it’s just keeping on top of it all until the next week and I do a proper clean again.
If she had a new baby, kids with additional needs, etc I’d understand her struggling a bit more. But there’s no excuse. Poppy still naps so she even gets time on the days she has her home AND all the kids are in bed what is class as early for S age especially.

I know she moaned when Lee was offshore before but she did just get on with it and always seemed busy with the kids, out & about. She’s so far removed from reality now.

Reactions: 5
Having to phone multiple times to get a drs appointment on a Monday morning in January eh? That’s a shock to no one.
They are not doing it to spite you!
Exactly this
When something doesn’t go her way she takes it so personally like how dare that happen....to me?!

Reactions: 16
How can she be criticising the NHS for having faults when they treated her in hospital only last week! She had an ambulance sent to her house and a CT scan at huge expense to ten tax payer all because she hasn’t been taking her iron that her doctor had previously prescribed her. HOW?! I am flabbergasted!
The NHS in underfunded as we all know so there are limitations. Clearly her GP doesn’t deem her appointment urgent or she would be seen sooner. If she feels she needs to see one urgently then she should ask- normally there are drop in appointments or cancellations if they feel you meet urgent requirements. If she’s just needing more iron tablets then she just can ask for a repeat prescription I think? Or (and I’m not fully sure how this works now)you’d think she’d have been given a prescription or medication at the hospital if it was so important/her iron was so low it’s causing her headaches so severe she’s had to be hospitalised.

I have no interest in her appearance, but her behaviour is truly disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Moaning about the NHS now?!!!! She is unreal!!! We work 12 hour shifts. Day and night. Sometimes whole shifts without a break. It's bloody hard work, but she's moaning she can't get an appointment? Nice one Reb. F*ck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is Poppy in nursery 2 days a week now then? Sounds like she doesn’t have her at home today....? (Was at the gym then going home to have lunch/play with the dog. No mention of Poppy?)

How can she be criticising the NHS for having faults when they treated her in hospital only last week! She had an ambulance sent to her house and a CT scan at huge expense to ten tax payer all because she hasn’t been taking her iron that her doctor had previously prescribed her. HOW?! I am flabbergasted!
The NHS in underfunded as we all know so there are limitations. Clearly her GP doesn’t deem her appointment urgent or she would be seen sooner. If she feels she needs to see one urgently then she should ask- normally there are drop in appointments or cancellations if they feel you meet urgent requirements. If she’s just needing more iron tablets then she just can ask for a repeat prescription I think? Or (and I’m not fully sure how this works now)you’d think she’d have been given a prescription or medication at the hospital if it was so important/her iron was so low it’s causing her headaches so severe she’s had to be hospitalised.

I have no interest in her appearance, but her behaviour is truly disgusting!
That’s the thing that’s annoyed me
Slagging off the nhs when they looked after her when they were pregnant, one child needed nicu or picu care, all kids have had immunisations etc etc but yet she can’t get a doc appointment till March. Bollocks

Reactions: 15
Shes a twit ... what does she except to be the only ill person in banchory... why didnt she phone the doctors last week. And as for not getting through straight away when your in why not see If they will give you a hotline ... what an absolute twit.

That’s the thing that’s annoyed me
Slagging off the nhs when they looked after her when they were pregnant, one child needed nicu or picu care, all kids have had immunisations etc etc but yet she can’t get a doc appointment till March. Bollocks
If the hospital felt she was a priority she would have been offered a sooner appointment.
Yes routine appointments take ages book.
Yes common ring up to 50 times I like up just drop in and book.
Ours has nurse practitioners. Couldn't a nurse test iron levels ?

I don't think rami is personal training her anymore.
Wonder if she got another year free gym membership.

Does she honestly think people with normal on shore jobs are there for kids tea and bath time.
That they don't work weekends and bank holidays.

My husbands home at 9 he left at 7 30
Meals it's not hugely hard with small kiddies

Pasta is quick and easy
Baked potatoes
Egg ham and chips
Wrap pizzas with salad and garlic bread
Beans on toast/ egg on toast
Fresh soup and bread
Chicken faittas wraps with nachos and mild seasoning
Batch xokk lasagane and shepherds pie.
Also pre make bug batch mash sausages yorkies and mash with gravy
Huge stew or casserole done in slow cooker served with rice or mash.

She's such a Debbie downer. How can she say she's postive person or relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.