Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's feeling all better because 2days without poppy.
Her slaves home soon then she will do no cooking cleaning or school runs for 3 weeks.
Instead she will pose at gym.
Pose in ride with Bertie having coffee
Go on walks and shopping trips with mum.
Probably spend some money online shopping for herself and have least 1 date night plus 1 night out with chums because she's so money saving.
More trips to salon.

Least Emily Norris said she paid privatly for her health check.

Random question anyone with puppy.
What's the monthly cost ie food pet insurance/ grooming?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her slaves home soon then she will do no cooking cleaning or school runs for 3 weeks.
Probably spend some money online shopping for herself and have least 1 date night plus 1 night out with chums because she's so money saving.
More trips to salon.

I am about £25 for food, £25 for insurance and £15 for flea and worm treatment per month. Grooming is around £60 every 8 weeks I think

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She used to cook all the time, in fact she influenced me to get the joe wicks lean in 15 cos it was quick and the kids ate the meals!
Yep same! She used to do loads of cook with me videos too!
just lazy!

Reactions: 3
More trips to salon.

The cost very much depends on what type of food you are buying, i.e. decent vet recommended food for a pup would cost approx up to £40 a month. Same with insurance - depends what level you buy (and if you’ve anything about you, you buy the most comprehensive that covers everything which can cost upwards to £25). In theory if you look after your pets grooming yourself on a daily basis it shouldn’t cost you anything other than the odd pamper. Insurance doesn’t cover the vets basics like tick treatments, worming...these aren’t cheap but most reputable Vets provide schemes that you pay up monthly and covers all of these and include regular check ups. Again not cheap. I’d be surprised if they are giving Bertie the “best” of anything given the cost...

Reactions: 5
I am about £25 for food, £25 for insurance and £15 for flea and worm treatment per month. Grooming is around £60 every 8 weeks I think
So around 70 maybe 100 averaged out with premuim cover toys and grooming.
I guess Bertie account she's hoping shave some of that cost with gifted dog food and accessories

Reactions: 5
So around 70 maybe 100 averaged out with premuim cover toys and grooming.
I guess Bertie account she's hoping shave some of that cost with gifted dog food and accessories
I think the very fact she’s using a “trendy” (but not overly expensive or recommended) dog food and already tagged them, she’s hopeful Lily’s Kitchen will bump her a few gifts (or necessities like dog food...)

Reactions: 14
duck sake she’s bleeping me off with her NHS chat today. duck the duck off Rebecca 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi, first time posting but have been reading these hilarious posts for a while now, I was a follower of Mrs Meldrum but have since seen the light and unfollowed! Every since she posted her ‘trolling’ post on insta, I googled tattle and seen all these posts, had a read & quickly unfollowed.
First off all I agree with everything written re taking medical advice and taking iron tablet, improving diet etc. She can’t be that ‘unwell’ if has time to constantly post insta updates etc and also go to the gym! She is very lucky not needing to work and having so much family support near by, she doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Most people have to work, juggle child care, take care of a home. I just don’t get what she has to constantly moan about.
Also the way she talks to Poppy is awful, you can see she just can’t be bothered. Her ideal day would be having no kids about , sitting with a hot cup of tea, pissing about filming herself at the gym and taking selfies. She’s a joke! I don’t understand how she has so many followers. I think people follow to see what tit storm will come next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If the hospital felt she was a priority she would have been offered a sooner appointment.
Yes routine appointments take ages book.
Yes common ring up to 50 times I like up just drop in and book.
Ours has nurse practitioners. Couldn't a nurse test iron levels ?

I don't think rami is personal training her anymore.
Wonder if she got another year free gym membership.

Does she honestly think people with normal on shore jobs are there for kids tea and bath time.
That they don't work weekends and bank holidays.

My husbands home at 9 he left at 7 30
Meals it's not hugely hard with small kiddies

Pasta is quick and easy
Baked potatoes
Egg ham and chips
Wrap pizzas with salad and garlic bread
Beans on toast/ egg on toast
Fresh soup and bread
Chicken faittas wraps with nachos and mild seasoning
Batch xokk lasagane and shepherds pie.
Also pre make bug batch mash sausages yorkies and mash with gravy
Huge stew or casserole done in slow cooker served with rice or mash.

She's such a Debbie downer. How can she say she's postive person or relatable.
And now I'm hungry ! Can I come for tea please @fireflies :)

Missing 2 very furry pet caterpillars.
Last seen heading towards the woods.
If found please return to Pats hole 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not hard to make your children or yourself a nutritious meal. I’ve managed to teach my teenager too from helping me make the meals - she knows more than Reb which is ridiculous. Honestly, she’s at home ALL day why can’t she make a meal each day??? 🤷‍♀️ There is absolutely no excuse. Like many have said most partners aren’t there to cook meals together, there are many who come in late every single night and the one who gets in earlier has to do it all or god forbid you’re in all day and NOT working (just doing your hoppy) and you could prepare the most wonderful meals. She’s just plain lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More trips to salon.

Not sure insurance as hubby pays that...Grooming is about £35-£45 for our cockapoo 😁

Reactions: 3
I think the whole making 'kids' meals just goes to show how tit a cook she is but more importantly how she just doesn't care to do better for her girls. She's got plenty time, it's not bloody rocket science. Above all it shows just how much of a lying faker she's been to her followers for years. Imagine that being your mum, your daughter... what a lazy fucker. Unless she has some secret life. She's LAZY, bored tit less and unfulfilled. It's no life is it?
Did she really say next APPT at GP was in March? Or did I hear wrong? Agree with others, instead of bleeping about at the gym, pop in past your surgery. Save you ringing them 60 million times in a 'do you know who I am?' Huff
Even better, you should have contacted them last week... You so think the world revolves round you. 🙄

• Heart
I’m sick to death or her moaning about lee working away! Here’s an idea..move to a house you can actually afford and then he wouldn’t have to! Worst mistake they ever made was buying that house! But they did it for “the gram” like everything else they do is! Lees a man slave..that’s why she misses him when he’s away. He needs to grow a pair and pronto!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's some advice for you Rebecca.

Stop reading/watching, Tattle, other floggers Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc.
(we all know you do it to steal their ideas because you can't come up with anything original yourself)

You'll be absolutely amazed at how much free time you will then have, to cook, clean and generally get yourself organised.
Your welcome :)

Hope that dog doesn’t suddenly decide to bite Poppy, dogs and toddlers are both very unpredictable🐶
That was my first thought when I saw that picture. Allowing that kind of engagement is a recipe for disaster. The puppy will think she's playing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What does she mean making ‘kids meals’ has she suddenly turned into Ronald bloody McDonald?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.