Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there an actual rule regarding filming on an oil rig?? Should lee be constantly filming is boring little update videos? (Sorry but I spat my coffee out with him pretending to be scared of the topless guy hiding in his bathroom ———— aye right lee, you were loving it!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is there an actual rule regarding filming on an oil rig?? Should lee be constantly filming is boring little update videos? (Sorry but I spat my coffee out with him pretending to be scared of the topless guy hiding in his bathroom ———— aye right lee, you were loving it!)
Apparently no filming in rigs
.maybe it's not in private area.
I doubt his company be impressed
Must be annoying for his work mates.
If it is strictly forbidden why risk job for some crappy Insta stories

This is old video meldrums chose to remove

Reactions: 6
She said he is back in 3 days. He only went back a couple of weeks ago. It’s hardly very difficult especially as his wage is what supports them
I think she wants to stop moaning when he's away and realise she could find it alot harder with him at an onshore job as she wants him here to help with the children, cooking the meals etc but if he had my partners hours he wouldnt be around for any of this during the week my partner leaves at 8am and is rarely home before 8pm, some people leave even earlier and get home later. Yes my partner has the weekends but sometimes has to go into work then. My friends hubby never has the weekends off. All that and probably alot less pay she would probably struggle more if Lee worked onshore. Yes she is on her own for 2 weeks (well except for having help on her doorstep) but then has 3 weeks of someone there 24/7 she really needs to realise how bloody good she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh the woe is me post this morning really pissed me off... he was with you last week and will be with you in a few days.. stop fing moaning! If you hate cooking so much why not do loads of batch cooking while Lee is back and then all you have to do is heat it up when you want it... easy!

Reactions: 16
of course she will any excuse not to bloody work the lazy mare!!! Setting a great example to her kids just get pregnant and find a man then you will never have to work!!! Saying that her rich parents gave her money no way she will do that for her kids!! She will send them out to work as soon as there old enough!! 😂😂
She already puts them to work as content for her vlogs and posts they just don’t know it....... yet.

Reactions: 10
This woman seriously needs a reality check. She lets her tidying slip & does kids teas when Lee is away?! Love, all you’ve got to do is drop your kids off at school/nursery then you have all day to clean up so no excuse to not bother your arse! Teas don’t have to be fancy, just make a bit of an effort so your kids eat decent stuff. Lee is such a pushover, he’s away working on the rig then he comes home & has to clear up all her mess! Also the constant moaning about lee having to work?! That was the set up when I first started watching her stuff and it was fine for her then! The kept woman like her mum before her..She used to cook & clean! She’s just become even more lazy & self entitled as times gone on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She needs to decide that she is going to make the most of the way their lives are and stop moaning, it brings your whole family down doing that.
We all have things that aren’t ideal, shift patterns, unpredictable hours, on calls etc.
The trick is to accept it and work with these things, not against them.

My husband often has to miss things like plays or birthdays and I’ve been honest with our children and said that sometimes other people need daddy more than we do and it’s ok.
Also that daddy’s job allows us to do the things we enjoy so we have to be thankful.

It’s not perfect but you have to make a choice to be ok with it or it will poison you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Chuckling away at responses here and adult evening routine.
How can she be letting her house standards do any lower.
When she says kids tea so they live on 50 boxes of fish fingers.
She can't manage uploads on either channel.
Maybe she finally realised their lives are rather boring and repetative.
She can't be arsed go anywhere and spend money to provide content for vlogs lol.
No mention of how gyms going.
How the architect went.
She's become a dog bore.
Some you tube subscribers will just get fed up of her most of the mental sheep are on Insta. Someone asked on fb if Lee could get a job local if she so unhappy.
3 weeks undivided time is better than lots families who spouses work in healthcare or retail so work evenings/Night bank holidays and weekends.
How can people feel sorry for her she has her parents next door and lots of lovely chums.
I guess her sister dident want to be filmed today. I wonder is he boasted about her Christmas in the sun.
Also she accepts any help that's given other than go see gp and take actual prescribed medicine.
What the feck is a head piercier?
Is she meant to be super postive person tonight as it doesn't sound like this law if attraction is bringing her happiness.
Even with beloved Bertie for company she's lonely, unhappy and cannot cope with basic parenting/ housework.
She is SOOOOOO resentful! Typical narcissist- she has zero comprehension that she had any part to play in their ‘downfall’.
Also - in any normal working family where at least one parent works - both are not usually around to make dinners together every night?! And yet somehow we manage...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has no excuse whatsoever for not keeping a clean house or not cooking proper meals. What planet is she on?! The rest of us manage to cook & clean whilst holding down actual REAL JOBS. Her constant moaning is so pathetic. Just shut the duck up. Maybe if she put her sodding phone away for a few hours she would have the time to clean her house and cook a meal for her family. It takes all of about half an hour to prep a lasagna, or cook a chilli, there’s no excuse at all for her saying she can’t make proper food when Lee’s away. It’s pure laziness on her part.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been trying to find an old video where she thinks she’s in labour and goes to an old people’s care home for medical assistance (🤣) Can anyone direct me to the title? I’ve only seen it once and was interested to watch it again but can’t find it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s also a reply to one of the comments on her post saying the main reason for the dog was company for her. Wtf?!
well thats not worked then, has it?
she admitted the puppy/baby was a snuggle buddy for her whilst Lee was away.
selfish bint!

Reactions: 6
She has no excuse whatsoever for not keeping a clean house or not cooking proper meals. What planet is she on?! The rest of us manage to cook & clean whilst holding down actual REAL JOBS. Her constant moaning is so pathetic. Just shut the duck up. Maybe if she put her sodding phone away for a few hours she would have the time to clean her house and cook a meal for her family. It takes all of about half an hour to prep a lasagna, or cook a chilli, there’s no excuse at all for her saying she can’t make proper food when Lee’s away. It’s pure laziness on her part.
She probably can’t cook and that is the issue! I’ve been cooking since I was 13 as I’d be home from school before my parents were home from work so I’d rustle up spaghetti Bol, macaroni, pasta and homemade sauce takes 15 minutes to make and it’s very filling! Or my go to now is pizza wraps 10 mins and the kids do their own making and again very filling.
Having mummy home all the time she won’t have had to do anything for herself and Lee is now doing that role 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lazy bleeping mare.
Oh and cheers for the booklet this morning mini Boden😳 feel like sending it back ranting about why they gift this beggar 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She probably can’t cook and that is the issue! I’ve been cooking since I was 13 as I’d be home from school before my parents were home from work so I’d rustle up spaghetti Bol, macaroni, pasta and homemade sauce takes 15 minutes to make and it’s very filling! Or my go to now is pizza wraps 10 mins and the kids do their own making and again very filling.
Having mummy home all the time she won’t have had to do anything for herself and Lee is now doing that role 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lazy bleeping mare.
Oh and cheers for the booklet this morning mini Boden😳 feel like sending it back ranting about why they gift this beggar 🤬
There’s loads of stuff she could make that doesn’t require any skill to cook. Seriously- cooking some mince, adding veg and bolognese sauce, she must be able to manage that?! Chicken with veg? Or chicken with salad? Curry? Hell, even an omelette or something is better than bloody frozen crap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sigh. Yet again proving that she'd be as use as a chocolate teapot once the Zombie apocalypse descends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy bleeping cow. WHAT DO YOU DO ALL DAY REB?
why the duck can’t you clean your house and cook dinner? Christ on a bike you’re pathetic!

what the hell does she mean about meeting all her kids needs????? So many people have more than one kid and we bloody manage. Why get a dog if you’re struggling with your kids????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The daith piercing makes me laugh. She's afraid it will hurt so now she's found a random page on Google to support that so she can pull out. She's just one of those annoying people who is always on about things she's going to do but then never does any of them. She was going to get the other ear pierced a second time but didn't, she was planning another tattoo but didn't. She likes the edgy talk but never actually does any of the stuff.

Reactions: 15
The daith piercing makes me laugh. She's afraid it will hurt so now she's found a random page on Google to support that so she can pull out. She's just one of those annoying people who is always on about things she's going to do but then never does any of them. She was going to get the other ear pierced a second time but didn't, she was planning another tattoo but didn't. She likes the edgy talk but never actually does any of the stuff.
I just don’t get it. She has never mentioned headaches or migraines in the past? Isn’t this a new (in the last week) thing?
she’s said in the past caffeine makes her funny. But she drinks a tit tonne of tea (which contains caffeine) and never any water and doesn't eat well at all
Literally all she needs to do is drink more water less HOT tea, take her PRESCRIBED (not bleeping spa tone) iron meds and eat a debt balanced diet. It’s not bleeping hard 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been trying to find an old video where she thinks she’s in labour and goes to an old people’s care home for medical assistance (🤣) Can anyone direct me to the title? I’ve only seen it once and was interested to watch it again but can’t find it
I think it’s week 33 pregnancy update with F.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.