Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks older than she is on that photo, but I genuinely think it’s the filter she insists on using - she doesn’t look like that on stories, she just looks normal (and better I’d say)!
Agree completely. The filter makes her look so much worse! Like you say on stories her skin is always lovely and she looks so much younger but she insists on the orange look which actually accentuates any wrinkles! She did do a poll a while back and the majority said ditch the filter which she did for a few weeks but then went straight back to it 😂

Reactions: 9
She just concentrating solely on the video for the meldrums ( which is basically just going to be bertie) shes "solo" parenting (as a single parent I hate that term when she uses it) and she been so so so ill she has no time to concentrate on her channel at the moment I'm sure it will be something like that

Reactions: 10
I know absolutely nothing about football. And I have no interest in ever finding out anything about it. But the fact that he was so happy that his team had equalised, then devastated that they lost has made my wee day 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree completely. The filter makes her look so much worse! Like you say on stories her skin is always lovely and she looks so much younger but she insists on the orange look which actually accentuates any wrinkles! She did do a poll a while back and the majority said ditch the filter which she did for a few weeks but then went straight back to it 😂
Yuur round tan don’t you know😂🤪!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she stopped her own channel then? Also I presume she can’t do it on her own for the family as a previous tattler has said there isn’t one tonight? Feel so sorry for her husband loser lee. She lit doesn’t know how frigging lucky she is to have a man who does what he does for her. Useless woman

Reactions: 9
Skim read this whilst solo parenting, I totally thought you said 'its the huge chin around her neck thats dragging her down' and I though whoa that's a bit harsh, totally true but a little harsh!
A few people have mentioned “murder mansion”, sorry but what does this mean??

She's had time to update Bertie account
He's 7k followers
Maybe she think he be gifted free toys food and vets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was all over the news when it happened. Just google Banchory murder. The son was a TV exec and killed his dad for money.
She also said she wouldn’t show the utility room much then proceeds to use it in her mind-numbing vlogs because washing and ranting is all she does 🤪😂

• Sad
Don't feel sorry for him they are both to blame for him having to earn an honest salary. She's all but given up her channel and unless he's there, the Meldrums channel too by the looks of it ... So much for the big bang return...what did they say? 'You asked, we listened' ! 😂... How long did it last? Days? Hours more like.
If everyone around her thinks she's too precious to make a bit of effort and earn and contribute to the lifestyle they've created well more fool them. Gradually respect between the pair of them will go and the rot and distraction of another will set in. That's if they venture further than the garden gate. She's making no effort, in ANY aspect of her life from what she's sharing.
Watch this, she'll feel all unsettled spending time with living the best life auntie tig and her bloke. Off you pop Rebs. If your hubby hadn't had to go back to the offshore life, you may have been able to go out as a foursome with them having a bit of fun... But no, off you pop Rebs, back home to the house of dreams under your snuggle blankie.

She's had time to update Bertie account
He's 7k followers
Maybe she think he be gifted free toys food and vets.
She can't feed her kids with dog food.... 🐶🍲

• Haha
Yuur round tan don’t you know😂🤪!
Her hair is so brittle it looks like it’s ready to snap off! She needs to lather it in a hair mask and give it a rest from the bleach- I’m sure she could fit this into her self care schedule.....

Reactions: 11
Thought her sister bought her a hair treatment for her Christmas?

.... 'I've been quiet, starting to feel better yadda yadda yah....... Ask me a question...' 🤔

How are the kitchen plans coming along?
How much did you spend on the dog?
Do you love the dog more than any of your daughters?
Why have you given up your channel?
What colour are you painting your garden fence?
Where's Rami?
What's down Lee's hole?
Doxxed anyone recently?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This post about her finding it so so hard and crying with all other offshore or military wives which BTW probably have it ten times harder than her is absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 22
Was all over the news when it happened. Just google Banchory murder. The son was a TV exec and killed his dad for money.
And put the poor man in the wheelie bin, in the shed for 7weeks!!!!! 7! sorry, but noway would I live there, bad energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Have you been taking your iron tablets?
Have you given up social media to stop
Your headaches ?
Will you ever get a real job?
Are you bored ?
Do you declare all your freebies for tax purposes ?
Do you know what age appropriate dressing is?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her hair is like shredded wheat
She needs more than olaplex she needs a bloody miracle
Stop Bleaching Your Hair you bleeping divvy!

Thought her sister bought her a hair treatment for her Christmas?

.... 'I've been quiet, starting to feel better yadda yadda yah....... Ask me a question...' 🤔

How are the kitchen plans coming along?
How much did you spend on the dog?
Do you love the dog more than any of your daughters?
Why have you given up your channel?
What colour are you painting your garden fence?
Where's Rami?
What's down Lee's hole?
Doxxed anyone recently?
Where did you get your leggings? 💁🏼‍♀️😂👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
7E3E9E90-C36F-4A1F-95B7-DD5E2CCD3E6A.png
9D5C11F4-9FCA-44BB-9FEA-39600131FB7F.jpeg

Imagine lying so compulsively you don’t remember your own lies 🙈 No vlog because she’s had headaches EVERY DAY since collapsing last weekend.....yesterday’s post: “headache free”...

duck ME WHAT A MORON 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.