Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Becky setting us a daily challenge to decipher her captions? Forget the Times cryptic crossword, we have Becky about to ‘guy’ drawers.
To Kondo is a verb so is it the same with ‘guy’...is it some cleaning technique only Becky follows? Is this why she uses the same wipe to clean multiple surfaces in the bathroom and deems it ok to vacuum around the rug?
I still don’t get it though is she wanting to ‘gut’ the drawers? I am sure she has said about gutting the girl’s rooms before when she means clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Stylemesunday has taken PR advice from Mrs "no f**ks given" Meldrum. This Influencer World must crash soon. Greed everywhere without a thought for other humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Showed husband picture of Rebs and Mimi....he said late 30's early 40's for Rebs and mid to late 60's for her mum!...oops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this all means work. She’d rather sit her flat arse on the sofa with a HOT cup of tea and beg companies to drop tit through her PO Box.
.. but I’m sorry if this is just me but I know exactly what is in my kids wardrobes and when something is outgrown it either gets handed down or given to charity. It’s not bleeping rocket science, she makes the everyday mundane parenting tit sound like SUCH HARD WORK 😴😴😴😴
You're right, she's such a bloody lazy arse. Anything that requires an ounce of effort is a no no for Reb. Even on tattle she's lost her status falling down the pages of comments, no one really gives a duck now. 😁 Where's her big girl boss list for her hobbit for content etc, it's disappeared.
It's a pretty sad and lonely existence from what I see. She needs a focus, a purpose. I would find her life soul destroying, it's mind numbingly boring, jeez even if her house was a tip because she crafted, painted, kept horses whatever... There's just nothing on top of nothing. Watch this though, she's the type to fake illness. Last weeks hospital drama symptoms are going to be her get out all the time.... Wait for it when Lee comes home.

Reactions: 15
How can the younger two ever really NEED clothes..I don’t understand?! Yes fair enough they don’t want all the hand me downs but for everyday clothes surely they have loads of things S an F have outgrown?

Reactions: 17
On the beg again as soon as i saw her post i just knew, praying boden or jojo will be in your inbox offering freebies are we beggy?

Why can she not hand down s clothes to f? I do all the time especially the more pricey items.

I bought summer bits and winter bits for the next two years for all mine after christmas so many things aswell for great prices but then i don't live beyond my means i am sensible with money it is a hoppy of mine but less chatter i have a hard life too i need to get the uniforms washed cook dinner and these things make me so so tired......

Reactions: 16
On the beg again as soon as i saw her post i just knew, praying boden or jojo will be in your inbox offering freebies are we beggy?

Why can she not hand down s clothes to f? I do all the time especially the more pricey items.

I bought summer bits and winter bits for the next two years for all mine after christmas so many things aswell for great prices but then i don't live beyond my means i am sensible with money it is a hoppy of mine but less chatter i have a hard life too i need to get the uniforms washed cook dinner and these things make me so so tired......
She's not that organised, she didn't have it in her big girl boss list of things to do. 😂 She's never had to plan or think like that because every bit of their lives is gifted and free, it's throwaway, she's no idea of cost or value of anything. Their lives are so staged it's leaving them with no personality, style and individuality. Leaving them with little choice or control in day to day aspects of their lives. Imagine living like that? Where they holiday, what they eat, what they wear and their home 'styling'. It's like living in a rented life. That's not freedom, that is having a ball and chain round your lneck everyday! Move along, nothing to be jealous about here. Not one thing. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
She's not that organised, she didn't have it in her big girl boss list of things to do. 😂 She's never had to plan or think like that because every bit of their lives is gifted and free, it's throwaway, she's no idea of cost or value of anything. Their lives are so staged it's leaving them with no personality, style and individuality. Leaving them with little choice or control in day to day aspects of their lives. Imagine living like that? Where they holiday, what they eat, what they wear and their home 'styling'. It's like living in a rented life. That's not freedom, that is having a ball and chain round your lneck everyday! Move along, nothing to be jealous about here. Not one thing. 🙄

I had never thought of things that way before and now i am i could not agree more with you!

What really gets me is companys whom have given to all of these influencers i now try not to shop with as a customer id be more happy to shop with jojo maman or boden etc if i saw they sent items out to families in real need i would happily shop there and support them i cannot support companies who give to those who probably could by saving up afford a bloody top from boden.

I work with families in such need and it just really pisses me off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Late 40s and 70s were my other half’s answer to my “how old do these two knobs look?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had never thought of things that way before and now i am i could not agree more with you!

What really gets me is companys whom have given to all of these influencers i now try not to shop with as a customer id be more happy to shop with jojo maman or boden etc if i saw they sent items out to families in real need i would happily shop there and support them i cannot support companies who give to those who probably could by saving up afford a bloody top from boden.

I work with families in such need and it just really pisses me off!!
It’s awful seeing people who can actually afford holidays, new kitchens etc being gifted so much all of the time. They also moan all the time. Always hinting for things they need. They just cannot help themselves. Such a selfish attitude. I hope the age of the ‘influencer’ comes to an end soon and all this addictive consumerism stops.
‘Takers don’t inspire, Givers do’
These narcissistic people aren’t truly happy inside because they only think about themselves. Very sad and shallow lives they lead.

• Heart
@RebeggaMardybum94 ... I think there's loads of us now having cottoned into this. I won't knowingly purchase anything that has been gifted (often enmasse) to the greedy influencers, sick of seeing women of all ages wearing the same bloody jumper (joanie clothing 🙄). A lot of brands I didn't know or wouldn't be interested in anyway but why the hell should I part with my hard earned cash when these lazy, mostly females are gifted it? Brands obviously see it as cheap advertising and it must be effective. Thing is I'm now finding myself not believing anything now and even turned off by products they are using day to day. The whole industry is a sham, manipulating and dishonest. For example husband said to me Friday, I've seen this stuff online, might be worth trying... It was method, rhubarb and something scent, but because so many of them shove it down our throats I don't know if its a great product or average they've been paid to peddle. So the advertising is backfiring.

I'm still reeling from the Meldrum bleeping mop of dreams that didn't even last 3 months. Heap of tit broke so quickly. I will always however, highly recommend the matalan white bedding... Love it! 😂

I watched Louise Pentland video this morning, hadn't for a while. She opened doing her make up using a hand held lit mirror. (something am genuinely considering and had only just started to browse), she was honest, said it was gifted and gave a link.. Fair enough but it was £170 quid!! Now if that's not effective advertising for a company... Say 10 of her viewers buy for the cost of one gifted to her!! 😱. Bloody hell, no wonder there are freebies. Of course, not to mention the percentage to influencer through the aff link. In fairness Louise did give enough info on names to search WITHOUT using the link, but that's unusual. But 170 quid? Was the actual duck! How many vulnerable or less savvy people will think that mirror will change their lives?

I've said it before, these (mainly) women are whoring themselves and their families out. It will come back to haunt them, if not before then certainly by the time the children are reaching adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
had to go have a look ... bleeping Christ on bike she looks terrible (reb not her mum - she actually looks alright for her age!)
I asked my husband .... he said he reckons she’s had work done and older than she looks. He guessed late 40s 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s awful seeing people who can actually afford holidays, new kitchens etc being gifted so much all of the time. They also moan all the time. Always hinting for things they need. They just cannot help themselves. Such a selfish attitude. I hope the age of the ‘influencer’ comes to an end soon and all this addictive consumerism stops.
‘Takers don’t inspire, Givers do’
These narcissistic people aren’t truly happy inside because they only think about themselves. Very sad and shallow lives they lead.
It is awful and it's turning more and more people off. They're becoming seriously out of touch with reality, goidness knows how some manage to look people in the eye and interact with real people at school, work even in their families! Their selfishness and greed is ugly. Switch off notifications, unfollow.. Do whatever you need to do few yourself of it and to bring the influencer market to an end sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will always however, highly recommend the matalan white bedding... Love it! 😂
Oooh, do you have a swipe up for that hun? Looking for something simple for a bed my husband acquired from the recycling centre 🙈 (brand new mattress still in the polythene, I would have had to put my foot down otherwise)

I wanted to play the "how old is meldrum and Mimi" game too so asked hubs...

He said Mimi looks early to mid 60s,
And that reb looks about 38😂
He also asked why has she got such a smug face 😂🙈

In the interests of tattlers, I did not lead him in my questioning or even mention that she's a massive cocunt...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those of you that think Rebeggar Meldrum has always struggled to look at the camera.... What has happened that she lost that ability, Where's the shine? Where's the polish? 🤔

Will the real MrsM stand up? 😂😂😂

Oooh, do you have a swipe up for that hun? Looking for something simple for a bed my husband acquired from the recycling centre 🙈 (brand new mattress still in the polythene, I would have had to put my foot down otherwise)
Heh great recycling 👍
Not sure if you're serious or taking the piss 😉 but here's it, I've got two sets.. Use it all the time, washes well and like Mrs M says no need to iron. Win bloody win! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, its the bloody murder mansion! She was much more relatable and relaxed in her old house. After the whole shady ad antics/dlp debacle/liftgate, she cannot turn round and say she has made a mistake by moving. She is too stubborn to admit she fucked up. She insists she is happy in that house but i think it is obviously a huge chain round the neck dragging them both down. She hates parts of the house and therefore has no pride in "creating content" in that house.

Reactions: 14
I wanted to play the "how old is meldrum and Mimi" game too so asked hubs...

He said Mimi looks early to mid 60s,
And that reb looks about 38😂
He also asked why has she got such a smug face 😂🙈

In the interests of tattlers, I did not lead him in my questioning or even mention that she's a massive cocunt...
Cue Leer on the rig posting a belter babe throwback pic like the nasty idiot he is. As if he's a catch... I'd rather catch a cold 😂

Yeah, its the bloody murder mansion! She was much more relatable and relaxed in her old house. After the whole shady ad antics/dlp debacle/liftgate, she cannot turn round and say she has made a mistake by moving. She is too stubborn to admit she fucked up. She insists she is happy in that house but i think it is obviously a huge chain round the neck dragging them both down. She hates parts of the house and therefore has no pride in "creating content" in that house.
It's actually very sad. I know they made stupid decisions re the property. VERY stupid. But the fact that a building can change someone so much I believe. The bad vibe since purchasing something like that knowingly. (makes me shiver). I know it's not bad luck they've had as they're responsible for the position they are jiw in, COMPLETELY. The house is DEFINITELY cursed. I wouldn't have even been able to VIEW it knowing its history let alone purchase. Locally the property market is tit so they have no hope of selling, they are stuck with that house.

The candy cane cake was filmed in her parents house. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For those of you that think Rebeggar Meldrum has always struggled to look at the camera.... What has happened that she lost that ability, Where's the shine? Where's the polish? 🤔

Will the real MrsM stand up? 😂😂😂

Heh great recycling 👍
Not sure if you're serious or taking the piss 😉 but here's it, I've got two sets.. Use it all the time, washes well and like Mrs M says no need to iron. Win bloody win! 😂
I actually really like that bedding set 😂. What's it like to sleep in . Is it that texture on the other side too?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.