Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t normally play this game as it’s a bit mean but I asked dh how old they were in the picture. No background just said everyone in the internet is guessing the ages of these two women.

He said late 40’s and early 60’s!!
The only bit I helped with when he said he didn’t want to be mean was I said is she older or younger than me (43) and he said older a lot older!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really like that bedding set 😂. What's it like to sleep in . Is it that texture on the other side too?
It's cosy but cotton so cool (if that makes sense) underside is flat... Waffley topside only. My husband names it the Mrs Meldrums knickers bedset, I try not to understand his mind. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, its the bloody murder mansion! She was much more relatable and relaxed in her old house. After the whole shady ad antics/dlp debacle/liftgate, she cannot turn round and say she has made a mistake by moving. She is too stubborn to admit she fucked up. She insists she is happy in that house but i think it is obviously a huge chain round the neck dragging them both down. She hates parts of the house and therefore has no pride in "creating content" in that house.
Skim read this whilst solo parenting, I totally thought you said 'its the huge chin around her neck thats dragging her down' and I though whoa that's a bit harsh, totally true but a little harsh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What happened on the vloggers weekend Meldrum wasn’t invited to? Had a quick glance over Louise Pentland’s video but nothing of interest.

What happened on the vloggers weekend Meldrum wasn’t invited to? Had a quick glance over Louise Pentland’s video but nothing of interest.
Summary: They all farted about playing games, posing for pictures and instastories, whilst pretending they like each other and showing off online. Viper’s nest, sprung to mind.

Edgy wasn’t invited and it looked like they may have been poking fun at her because they played a fairly obscure choice of school assembly religious song on one of their instastories (on a party horn or something I think) that had been sung by Mrs m on her vlog that week.

Reactions: 10
Jo jo gifted her twice despite complaints so I no longer shop with them.
My nearest next shut and it's overpriced anyways.
Matalan I always so Xmas and sales but decided against it as they en masse gifted influencers including fod concert tickets.
I do majority food shop and aldis or lidls.
Cut back on trips to primark
I actively avoid brands gifted or heavily marketers by influencers.

I'm curious what clothes the girls need as it's spring/summer soon.
Wonder if she does have a holiday lined up.
Wonder how much discount that nail woman gives her she has excessive salon visits.
I don't think anybody the gym footage is recent.
She wants more loccitane and elemis no doubt.
That's her new thing every week she's going to do a materialistic begging list for things she wants to manifest and arrive
Holiday and kitchen being number one.
Why's she trying get more people yo follow berries Instagram on lambs Insta.
Does he need a certain amount followers to be kindly gifted dog tit.

Reactions: 7
Heh great recycling 👍
Not sure if you're serious or taking the piss 😉 but here's it, I've got two sets.. Use it all the time, washes well and like Mrs M says no need to iron. Win bloody win! 😂
Fully serious, thank you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Heh great recycling 👍
Not sure if you're serious or taking the piss 😉 but here's it, I've got two sets.. Use it all the time, washes well and like Mrs M says no need to iron. Win bloody win! 😂
[/QUOTE]

You just cost me £40!! Bloody worse than following Mrs M 🙄

Can’t wait for the bedding of dreams to arrive though!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Geeze you know it's going down the tubes for Meldrum when she's getting slagged off on another thread lol (Rebecca Lambs page 17)

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok just asked husband guess the age
He says mummy cannon late 60s possible early 70s.
Mrs meldrums late 30s and dig rough
Any why the feck are they so orange and wearing matching tops.
She clearly thinks she's worldie young have still but ordinary real life men not Lee think otherwise.
The combination of sun damage/ bad dress sense/old fashioned hairstyles/ filters possibly come cosmetic work has totally aged her.

Reactions: 5
Geeze you know it's going down the tubes for Meldrum when she's getting slagged off on another thread lol (Rebecca Lambs page 17)
(Heads straight over to that thread 👀)

Oh lord. She’s tagging Bertie Meldrum on other people’s posts to gain followers. She’s not even sly about it. What an absolute beg. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
(Heads straight over to that thread 👀)

Oh lord. She’s tagging Bertie Meldrum on other people’s posts to gain followers. She’s not even sly about it. What an absolute beg. 😂
I know, I love my pets but tagging the dog account? Bloody fool. 🐶🙄

I think she looks older than she is on that photo, but I genuinely think it’s the filter she insists on using - she doesn’t look like that on stories, she just looks normal (and better I’d say)!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, its the bloody murder mansion! She was much more relatable and relaxed in her old house. After the whole shady ad antics/dlp debacle/liftgate, she cannot turn round and say she has made a mistake by moving. She is too stubborn to admit she fucked up. She insists she is happy in that house but i think it is obviously a huge chain round the neck dragging them both down. She hates parts of the house and therefore has no pride in "creating content" in that house.
I agree, not sure if it's been solely the house but they've aged so much since buying that property. Their previous house was beautiful, I'll never understand the reasons behind leaving.

Reactions: 9
No vlog, what's the excuse this time? Broke a nail? Puppy fell asleep on her? She tripped over her snuggly blanket? Waffle daughter kept her up all night? She's at her parents and can't be bleeping arsed? It's only a hoppy. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.