Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 i asked my partner and he said erm 40 to 45 maybe i said no way she is 30 he said wow she must of had a hard life.... funny seen as she really has not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find the latest photo odd and hilarious.
She probably thought cute but twinning with a 58 year-old is not a compliment.
That pictures really highlighted how sun damaged her skin is and made her look much older than 30.
I have less lines and I'm 10 years older..
I don't think filters helped she made them look so orange their necks look grubby.
I expect she's been with mum all day chat be solo parenting.

Reactions: 6
Most recent post is fishing for freebies/engagement. So transparent.
Imagine waking up in the morning and your first thought being ‘What can I put on social media today that will encourage my followers to share their views on my post, and hopefully as a result blag me a few freebies....?’ 🙈
And the comments saying things like ‘I’d love a video of what you buy* as I struggle with what to dress my kids in’ - oh my goodness, WHAT?!?! 😂
*Hahaha, as if she’ll actually BUY anything - she’ll dress them in whatever drops in her PO Box!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no way the girlies (with the exception of Safiyah because she’s the oldest and may have grown in the era of them not been gifted so much!), need new clothes. I bet their wardrobes are bursting with all the stuff she’s bought and has been gifted to them in the past. The next advert alone meant they got loads! Every time they used to go on holiday they had loads bought for them too. All those hauls... she’s blatantly on the beg.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just like when she started saying the girls shoes were too small for them and she got the never to be seen ( only for the odd ad very rarely) frozen shoes

Reactions: 16
The begging disgusts me. The puppet sheep responding are beyond help. 🙄

Oh and the term 'fam' makes me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What she actually means, is don't bother kindly gifting anything till she announces what the girlies (🤢) "need" 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh she really is so blatant of course never chance to show off her nails.
It's a dog not a baby!
Last year she got sent a huge frugi bundle.
Some jojo and other brands.
Remeber the seconds Boden on eBay she raves about.
Their draws and wardrobe always full as she not long sorted out poppy wardobe.
They have no holidays coming up.
2 of the girls are in school
Poppy can wear flos hand me downs.
Couple comment fb sheep challenges her to buy charity shop or Facebook Market place.

How are they ever going change for kitchen if they keep spending.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Here's an idea Rebeggar.... How about a children's clothing 'haul', all pre loved from selling sites or charity shops... There's some super ones round you in Royal Deeside. That would give you good vlog content, encouraging others to be less wasteful, save money, support charity etc.... You're welcome. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gosh she really is so blatant of course never chance to show off her nails.
It's a dog not a baby!
Last year she got sent a huge frugi bundle.
Some jojo and other brands.
Remeber the seconds Boden on eBay she raves about.
Their draws and wardrobe always full as she not long sorted out poppy wardobe.
They have no holidays coming up.
2 of the girls are in school
Poppy can wear flos hand me downs.
Couple comment fb sheep challenges her to buy charity shop or Facebook Market place.

How are they ever going change for kitchen if they keep spending.
Can I have a translation. ‘I’m also going to guy Safiyah’s drawers as she literally sprouts overnight!’
What does that sentence even mean 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have one bleeping hoppy.
Write an Instagram caption begging for companies to feed and clothe your kids is your hoppy.

yet you can’t even be arsed making sure it’s typed correctly.

I mean I’m the queen of “could not be arsed” typos but I’m not here begging for my dinner 🙄

Can I have a translation. ‘I’m also going to guy Safiyah’s drawers as she literally sprouts overnight!’
What does that sentence even mean 🤔
SNAP!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's an idea Rebeggar.... How about a children's clothing 'haul', all pre loved from selling sites or charity shops... There's some super ones round you in Royal Deeside. That would give you good vlog content, encouraging others to be less wasteful, save money, support charity etc.... You're welcome. 😊
this all means work. She’d rather sit her flat arse on the sofa with a HOT cup of tea and beg companies to drop tit through her PO Box.
.. but I’m sorry if this is just me but I know exactly what is in my kids wardrobes and when something is outgrown it either gets handed down or given to charity. It’s not bleeping rocket science, she makes the everyday mundane parenting tit sound like SUCH HARD WORK 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How wholesome is the influencer/influenced relationship. I can totally see why they are all so heavily invested in it.

Influencer: “Hi strangers on the internet, my children are in desperate need of some new garb and I need your help to blag it. I am going to rattle off a few brands that I would like to be gifted and then if you could just respond with a few more brands that might be interested, that would be great! Oh and check out my nail polish. I know there is no correlation between my nails and this post but my nail lady gives me a discount whenever I flash them on the gram and this seemed as good a time as any. I’m off to play with my expensive designer puppy and ignore my kids! Have a good day or whatever!”.

Influenced: “You are such an inspiration cleaning out your kids drawers! When is the last time you went on a holiday? I can’t think of anyone that deserves some sun and heat more than you. My kids need some new clothes too but money is tight. I’m selling some old ones so I can make an order. Zara is on sale at the moment. Next is nice and affordable. H&M do a 2 for 1 that’s really cheap. We try to buy as much preloved as possible. Your nails are amazing! I haven’t had mine done in years. But you totally deserve it because your life has been so overwhelming lately. Rest up!”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No end to her begging!! It’s pathetic!!

How much clothes does an 8 year old need who wears a school uniform 5 days a week!! The kids don’t seem to change out of their school uniform after school so can’t be “desperate” for that many clothes since they have 5 school uniforms each!!

How about taking your 8 year old shopping and letting her choose what she would like!! Or keeping and handing down to the next kid? Why didn’t she top up a few things when all the sales were on after Christmas - or I’m i the only stupid parent that does this buying in the sales??

Maybe don’t spend over £1k on a designer dog if you can’t afford clothes for your kids!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.