Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fireflies that American couple video is exactly why Pat looks so old and ill lately. I think he is very aware of how much they have over-estimated earnings through the brand of Mrs Meldrum. They have wasted their money on a house that they brought for more money than it is worth. I am sure they are making good money but nothing compared to what they could have been earning before DLP and Liftgate. Even a 50kish job offshore isn't going to scratch the sides of the amount they must owe. Their children are getting older and less sellable to brands and viewers. Vloggers have a very short career life unless they churn out more children and everyday younger, more interesting people are picking up phones and videoing themselves but the addiction to this influencer lifestyle is just to addictive for them.

But what do we know?!? We are just jealous hobbits and trolls. No, I would not swap my life for theirs in the slightest.
There were a few parallels they dident start getting into debt until 2016.
2016 to 2018 seemed to be the golden years in you tube/ social media it was when the meldrums took off.
Relentless ads, gifts and holidays.
Lee giving up work so all their financial eggs were in 1 basket.
Pat does look old tired and stressed
I am sure if they had not moved Lee could have workers locally and they would have been able to afford to pay for a holiday.
Other you tubers have partners who work, large amounts of equity, property investments, smaller property.
The meldrums went from owning half a a council house for 5 years jumping to a 590k murder mansion they clearly overpaid for.
I don't get their money mentality or how they are possibly saving much.
She's still buying clothes , having nails done every 2 weeks and hair at hairdressers every 6 weeks.. maybe some undeclared treatments.
He likes expensive designer clothes and i assume pays golf membership although that indoor thing I feel sure was sneaky ad undeclared gift.
How they afforded to supposedly pay 2 lots personal training fees.
Lee said he paid his membership last year.
Her free memberships ended so £120 ! Month if they stay at the unit.
Garmin watches/Dr martins what reb wants reb gets.
Their misc coffee meals/ weekends away as assume all the shows are free.
He's gone down to 1 car but I assume he takes taxis to helicopter and back.
The house and garden maijintainace.
Heating must be high. They buy small food shops for family of 5.
2 days private day nursery is a luxury and even then she can't focus and make content and upload on time.
Buying a expensive puppy
Paying architects and supposedly saving 50k for new kitchen maybe less bow it's staying sane place.
Even her sheep must be really confused by this holiday talk.
They still think they can get and be given a kitchen/ holiday in 2020 that's what manifesting and law of attraction is..
They will look at char and Katie with envy of their houses and kitchen but they went down the re mortage route option not available go meldrums who are less than 2 years in, declining local housing market and in variable income.
Lots of influencers say the money's not regular it's dribs and drags sometimes they wait months for brands to pay.

Even dlp and mortgage aside things are changing 2019/2020.
You tube views and engagement is down.
More and more people are fed up of influencers and their greed.
Minimalism and simpler lives took off a bit more and more People caree about the environment.
So suddenly the endless cheap hauls of clothes and other tat are no longer easy content not that meldrums even managed primark or home bargains lately.
I think attitudes are changing slowly and like you say their kids are getting older school kids don't get the views hence why she exploits poppy.
I like dogs but the puppy talk and footage bores me silly..
Neilsons bores me silly they are crap at travel blogging.
They seem to have no actual business sense and assume minimum work will easily bring in the money that the sheep will always buy into their brand.
There s few negative comments on their latest you tube videos.
Her behaviour last few weeks calling people jealous shows her immaturity and lack of professionalism.
I expect sheep are bored of I'm so I'll and headaches yet has not been to go or started taking iron.

The resurrection of the meldrums channel must be to earn more money.
I would be worried sick if I was them.
Who knows what will happen to economy post brexit.
I can see so many similarities between them and this American family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Rebecca it's 1.26 am my time. Your probably thinking I'm some sad old witch up all night thinking about you.
Nope, sorry I was out luving I meant to say living, but hey, sometimes autocorrect steps in .
Please stop with all this prentious nonsense.
How about you and Lee show us who you really are.
You did for awhile a few years back ...... I dare you to be vulnerable again and be real.
It has to be genuine though, bullshit not allowed, because we can see though it, we're not as stupid as you think we are.
Yes I'm challenging you.

Reactions: 9
Going to make her self a de caf tea hmmmmmmm switching to de caf can cause headaches Hahahaha.

Reactions: 8
She’s not done very well manifesting good health has she? Up til 3 and then up in the dark with the dog. So so blessed. So so peaceful.

duck that shiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really? Tell us more..was it more on stories rather than on a vlog?
It was more of a continuous harking back to when she was blonde, he said on vlogs that he preferred blonde and posted a lot of throwback pictures where she was really young and blonde saying how much of a “worldie” 🙄 she was.
I got the feeling there was pressure from him for her to look a certain way 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t imagine that did I?

Reactions: 14
I always find it amazing, that old ginger teeth himself can comment on her looks/figure/hair.

Let’s be honest like her or not she’s an attractive female, and he is punching well above his weight there, so not really got any room to comment on how he’s like his worldie babe to look!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I always find it amazing, that old ginger teeth himself can comment on her looks/figure/hair.

Let’s be honest like her or not she’s an attractive female, and he is punching well above his weight there, so not really got any room to comment on how he’s like his worldie babe to look!
Calling a woman a ‘Female’ made me laugh. Reminds me of the dad in Friday Night Dinner asking Adam if he’s ‘got a new female?’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Calling a woman a ‘Female’ made me laugh. Reminds me of the dad in Friday Night Dinner asking Adam if he’s ‘got a new female?’ 🤣
Couldn’t bring myself to say lady or anything else that might have sounded kind, so went with the factually correct!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That post yesterday 46 comments? Dire.
Even then she doesn't even respond, not even hearting. Appalling attitude to her followers. She's doing to stop them continuing to leave in droves.

• Heart
They are desperate - all these links and swipe ups are a sign of desperation for the dosh. The dog hasn’t pulled in the likes as they wished. They really are that stupid. They think they can bash on regardless of how crap they are and the low interactions show that even the sheep are losing interest.

I actually can’t believe how desperate they are. To beg people to vote for them to get the Neilson thing is a new low. Shows how much they previously had handed to them on a plate and how with time it has come tumbling down. Boasting about the big big garden yet begging on social media 🤷‍♀️.influencer? I can’t imagine anyone who would influence me less.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are desperate - all these links and swipe ups are a sign of desperation for the dosh. The dog hasn’t pulled in the likes as they wished. They really are that stupid. They think they can bash on regardless of how crap they are and the low interactions show that even the sheep are losing interest.

I actually can’t believe how desperate they are. To beg people to vote for them to get the Neilson thing is a new low. Shows how much they previously had handed to them on a plate and how with time it has come tumbling down. Boasting about the big big garden yet begging on social media 🤷‍♀️.influencer? I can’t imagine anyone who would influence me less.
I couldn't show my face locally knowing everyone knew about the begging.

Awh Rebeggar, bet you're jealous of Katie Ellison photo of her stunning kitchen, new puppy sleeping on the floor? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow! Thank you.
My what an eye opener !! we are paying for this !! every time we purchase an item these influencers advertise the price includes paying for ads the same people that benefit from this then dare to call out those non working , benefit claimants calling them for dragging down the economy shaming the sick, the vulnerable and then they do this job making millions based on self promotion, self interest, deception and begging for freebies I just hope these bastards are paying their bloody taxes or if they are not that they get done greedy users and the most of them are so obviously fake , I could forgive ifvtheyvwouldvusevthis influence to really help ie poverty, injustice and recycling encouraging humans to care about all humans but no they just back stab each other and quote a load of bullshit about supporting women , and be nice or be quiet crap 🤬😡

Reactions: 8
And there it is. Today’s self loving eye balling clip. What an absolute loser. Somebody please tell her what an absolute bell end she is doing that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.