Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m voting for the meldrums!* I really miss their holiday vlogs which mainly consisted of Pat getting a boner over the buffet selection and then them dumping the kids with the manny. I mean, who else could better promote Neilson holidays?

*this is untrue

• Haha
Reactions: 56
duck sake. Another headache 🙄

Take a few paracetamol for the love of god, oh and go for an eye test and get a pair of actual glasses instead of wearing those stupid fake “fashion” glasses.....

god forbid she ever has to cope with an actual illness or real health issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Please vote for me I have really bad head ache again!! I need a holiday!! Feel sorry for me!! I have such a hard life I don’t work live in a massive house, have three beautiful daughters (ones a little feral) gorgeous new puppy get what ever I want when I want!! Please give me all the sympathy and vote for me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A holiday for 2 adults and 2 children is perfect for them! Assuming a puppy can use a child's place, of course. Reb, Lee, Florence and Bertie would have a blast.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone get daddy cannon on the old face time..

Rebecca is manifest-ering in her pit and has a headache, time for another gifted trip to a&e!?

#ad #spon #gifted #headache #a&e #swipeup #heartmonitor #affiliate #pj’s #hospitalgown #leggings #leggings #leggings #trainers #ambulance #patshelicopterhome #puppy #newpuppy #returnedpuppy

• Haha
  • Heart
what a life, affiliat linking everything to make money. It’s horrendous. She is a ruthless sale person who gives no thought to consumer culture. And to only go on a holiday when it’s free, is just so cringeworthy.

Reactions: 18
I’ve not been on here since she got the dog so it’s been a week and a half. 10 days that’s all, what the actual duck 😱
I would have given her at least a month. But she’s already been air lifted to hospital because of the stress?! Sorry I can’t scroll through 3 threads as my thumbs hurt so I don’t know what’s happened but holly crap she’s a prize twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve not been on here since she got the dog so it’s been a week and a half. 10 days that’s all, what the actual duck 😱
I would have given her at least a month. But she’s already been air lifted to hospital because of the stress?! Sorry I can’t scroll through 3 threads as my thumbs hurt so I don’t know what’s happened but holly crap she’s a prize twit!
don’t worry you’ve pretty much got the idea - she couldn’t cope with the kids & the puppy and she had naff all to fill a vlog with so she faked illness to get some attention and to add content to her vlog. Now she’s milking it. Oh - and she’s now on the beg for a free holiday. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
don’t worry you’ve pretty much got the idea - she couldn’t cope with the kids & the puppy and she had naff all to fill a vlog with so she faked illness to get some attention and to add content to her vlog. Now she’s milking it. Oh - and she’s now on the beg for a free holiday. 🙄
And they’ve come on here trying to stir things up? How unbelievable. She’s a joke. Must have some serious bills to pay to need those views so badly!

Reactions: 10
Somebody has commenting asking “no more Neilson holidays”
It just shows u less they’re free she isn’t going! So can’t be as great as she has let everybody to believe or she can’t afford to!
She can't even be bothered just to like people's comments. She's the worst. The literal worst.

Reactions: 14
And they’ve come on here trying to stir things up? How unbelievable. She’s a joke. Must have some serious bills to pay to need those views so badly!
oh!!

yeah - lee created a fake Instagram account using the name “Betty Crocker” and was posting from it on the Instagram page they have set up for the DOG trying to antagonise me I think (posting that “Betty” is so jealous of them and follows them because they live a life she wants”) it was all very bizzare but bleeping hysterical. The wee strawberry blonde rascal has since deleted the comments.
Lee was also posting on tattle this morning under the name “Bertie Basset” thinking he was hilarious.

as you can see - he’s still got the all imagination and is full of quality banter! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I cringe so bad for her! When she complained she was so tired at the start of the last vlog I watched I actually wanted to scream!
Acted like they paid for their holidays for years, pleaded poverty and now begging for votes to be a Neilson ambassador......🙈😬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
oh!!

yeah - lee created a fake Instagram account using the name “Betty Crocker” and was posting from it on the Instagram page they have set up for the DOG trying to antagonise me I think (posting that “Betty” is so jealous of them and follows them because they live a life she wants”) it was all very bizzare but bleeping hysterical. The wee strawberry blonde rascal has since deleted the comments.
Lee was also posting on tattle this morning under the name “Bertie Basset” thinking he was hilarious.

as you can see - he’s still got the all imagination and is full of quality banter! 🤣
Did you screenshot his posts?

Reactions: 1
She's such a lazy witch isn't she? That aff linking whilst lolling about on the sofa, she's got nothing redeeming about her at all. NO wonder your engagement stats are tit Rebecca. As for Bertie Basset this morning, def a bored Inchmarlo housewife stirring things up. Seriously deluded about that holiday Ambassador too love, only thing you could represent nowadays is a lesson in how not to lose your self respect. I've said it before many times, Daddy Cannon must be so so proud of his Princess after all that education.... BEGGING like a mink. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are no example to set to your daughters. Everyone is laughing at you, stop making an idiot of yourself. If you won't give it up, stop the bleeping pity party, take a pride in what you are doing - bloody bring up the standards, you are so obviously bored shitless and unfulfilled in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not one of the comments on that holiday beg have mentioned poor Bertie - you don’t get a puppy and then leave him a few months later to go on holiday. Talk about irresponsible
hmm not really agreeing with this point. We have a few holidays a year so when we got our puppy it was inevitable that he was going to be left at some point as not all holidays are suitable for a dog. We did however do our research before we got the puppy and we're very happy in where we left him. Its a dog not a child

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.