Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..... If she hadn't had a hospital visit..... Was that video just going to be puppy watch? 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
Cesar Millan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! πŸ˜‚

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is absolutely bat tit crazy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ceaser Meldrum

her vlogs are 1000% for tattle life πŸ˜‚ or insomniacs.
Yeah, I would rather watch her driveway gate swinging back and forth in the wind.... Oh wait! We can't! You didn't get a gate for your driveway did you? You begging cocunts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine what it must be like to have to sleep with him (I know, I know - put down the sick buckets for a minute).
Does he shout "Go Rebbby!" at the magic moment?
Or maybe it's "soupy currrrry".
No my guess is he shouts GO LEE when he climaxes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I do hope the ambulance crew and hospital staff get to see how their hard work is helping a tin pot vlogger grow her youtube channel. Hospital selfies, so scary click bait title. Honestly she'd film herself at a funeral if it means more views to her vlog. Disgraceful pair of twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I caved and watched a little bit of my video (I’ve only ever watched a handful, don’t judge me πŸ˜‚), and wow, she is boring! I watched as I’m a nosy bugger, but do people actually watch that rubbish for enjoyment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
seriously though - they have created a fake Instagram account based on my tattle name - and they are posting pretending to be me on the Instagram account they made up for a dog ,where they pretend to be the voice of the dog and talk about themselves in the 3rd person.....the cheese is well and truly off the cracker!
I am GONE!!!
Between the fake profile (my moneys on Reb or that crazy page Delete.Tattle.Life) then Bettys comment about them talking as the dog then sex with Lee I had tears running down my face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

off to read the rest of the thread, as you were 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No my guess is he shouts GO LEE when he climaxes
Nah I reckon it’s β€œYA BEAUUUTTTYYY!!!”

Why is Poppy being left unattended in the house to eat her snack whilst Rebecca goes out into the garden to play with the dog?!

Why is Rebecca downstairs feeding the dog whilst the girls are upstairs unattended playing around at the curtains and window?!

Why is Rebecca & her mother speaking at such a pitch in the start of the video only dogs can hear it?!

genuinely - Rebecca your channel and the Meldrum channel is over. You’ve NOTHING to show. That whole video was the dog, apart from the panic attack story being relayed, she had nothing. That’s a WEEK of CONTENT from their family πŸ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thanks Dobbies. Another brand to not buy from again. βœ”
Overpriced anyway , better off going to a smaller independent place for your plants and aldi do really good deals on planters/compost etc

Reactions: 14
So I fast forward the vlog to the part where she talking about the panic attack
I’m pretty clueless with panic attack but would the hospital do such things as beta blockers ct scan for a panic attack,
She said that the paramedics said it was a panic attack.
I had a CT scan for a panic attack - but I’d had food poisoning for 3 days and was so breathless that when I saw my GP they sent me straight to the hospital with a suspected pulmonary embolism .... hence the CT.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Nah I reckon it’s β€œYA BEAUUUTTTYYY!!!”

Why is Poppy being left unattended in the house to eat her snack whilst Rebecca goes out into the garden to play with the dog?!

Why is Rebecca downstairs feeding the dog whilst the girls are upstairs unattended playing around at the curtains and window?!

Why is Rebecca & her mother speaking at such a pitch in the start of the video only dogs can hear it?!

genuinely - Rebecca your channel and the Meldrum channel is over. You’ve NOTHING to show. That whole video was the dog, apart from the panic attack story being relayed, she had nothing. That’s a WEEK of CONTENT from their family πŸ’€
Agreed. It's definitely "yaaaaaaaa beautyyyyyyyy!!!" Or "ooooooooooooocha dancer!!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may or may not be true, but I love quite local to The Meldrums.

Word on the street is that the CT scan was given to check to see if there was a single brain cell in there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
She has a hell of a lot more patience with the dog biting her than she had with poppy when she was being a bit rough. I really feel sorry for wee pops, i dont think her mum has bonded with her which may be a result of being in the nicu for a couple of days. That obviously wont be nice to hear however rebegger should bear in mind that this opinion is a result of watching the clogs and stories and captions that she puts out there on her social media. I cant imagine they will make for nice reading when pops is older☹

Reactions: 11
I caved and watched it.
I'm confused as Sunday she posted on stories it was seizure and migraine.
It was only Monday after some discussion here she probably read and some research she did online did she then conclude it might have been a panic attack
Yet when the paramedics arrived at the scene and before they sent her to hospital they said it was a panic attack in the latest video.
So read her story. Watch her life update and compare with tonight's the events vary slightly.
Before she hinted it was iron related or migraine.
Even details like who FaceTime parents and what happened seem to vary slightly.
Lee claimed the kids FaceTime rebs dad.
Reb claims she was in garden alone watching the dog.
Can't believe use click bait title and hospital thumbnail pic they really milking this for all they can get.
Least no security camera footage or Lee talking about how scared he was.

I really think she needs to see a gp urgently.
Properly work through her anxiety and ensure no future panic attacks.
Not a one off telephone therapist or reiki session.
Perhaps some iron tablets and proper anxiety medication.
I don't wish ill heath on anyone but she doesn't help herself.

The fact the fake tattle accounts were deleted make me think was either her or Lee thinking they hilarious.
Then they realised reading here that we were not bothered and how we know they are trolling themselves.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many times did she ask Poppy if she'd poured water on the dog, patronising madam. Was once not enough?

F#cking hell how much is she going to milk the hospital visit.... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Probably forever! Lee Lee do you remember the time when.........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cesar Millan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! πŸ˜‚

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can you explain why they’re so obsessed with you? Have you done something naughty Betty πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.