Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come to the conclusion that most of these insta hun floggers/tubers etc are cloned robots.
They all pretty much look the same with fake tans, puffy lips etc. Not one of them can come with up with a vlog or discuss a subject that's interesting or groundbreaking in any way, they copy off each other, there's just no originality at all.
Can't help wondering if they're under some kind of mind control, because they most certainly have no concept of how stupid they come across.
Yes Lee that includes you too ya wee belter 🛠

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's Lee at all.
My guess is it's old Mother Cannon.
She called out @BettyCrocker before and I believe it was her account that was snooping through Kermit's profile around the time of the doxxing.
If it is Lee, he is one hell of a sad bastard.
I think its Rebecca herself, however, whoever it is it’s very sad that they have the time to post pretending to be someone else using a name from here.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t our parents be proud of us, NOT, if we behaved like this? It’s really sad, they’re grown ups, and they think we’re the keyboard warriors! They haven’t got a leg to stand on, and all of them, parents included coming on here too with false accounts it must be absolutely exhausting🤔

Reactions: 11
I know!!!!! Good for a laugh on a Wednesday afternoon.

Christ, imagine that being the sum total of your existence?! Getting your rocks off by impersonating someone who doesn’t even exist!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Love the profile too "sad bastatrds" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t our parents be proud of us, NOT, if we behaved like this? It’s really sad, they’re grown ups, and they think we’re the keyboard warriors! They haven’t got a leg to stand on, and coming on here too with false accounts it must be absolutely exhausting🤔
Rebecca and other floggers accuse us on Tattle, with being too scared to show who we really are, as in using our own picture or name. That in my mind is a good thing, because Rebbecca ( we all know you don't read here) we don't judge each other on our skin colour, the size of our body, our wealth or position in life. We simply have opinions that we feel safe to freely express without judgement. I've followed this thread and others for a long time, not because I'm a boring looser or have too much time on my hands, but because, as someone else once said, being on here is entertainment of sorts, its funny, people make intelligent points etc. Plus I love a good debate lol.
Anyway I'll get back to being a
👸 You Rebecca and that twit of a husband of yours, grow the feck up, put the camera down and be a proper Mother to those lovely girls of yours.

Reactions: 20
I agree that I think its Rebecca or Lee, and not her mum. I would like to think that she would be a smidge more grown up considering her age.? But who knows. This goes beyond my expectations of them. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

So she’s going to get her head down, poor love, creating fake Instagram accounts and talking to yourself via them must really take it out of you. 🙄

So Who’s looking after her 3 kids and the puppy then?

she’s bleeping useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that's dobbies garden centre added to banned list and there a few near me.
Sending princess a care package may be some treats for Bertie boy..
She's such a attention seeking drama Llama .
Wonder how she's affording garden plans as well as the new kitchen.
I bet her and Lee send begging emails every week.

Last edited:
Here ya go Rebecca, a real picture of Nana trying to stop the paps getting a shot of me last summer, as I sat outside one night:cool:

• Haha
All the Instagram floggers are at it. Detailing health issues.... sob stories on all their posts! Must be the theme this month, god they’re all pathetic!!

Ahhhh I’ve got so behind with the thread, can someone fill me in on the mummy blogger weekend where people were taking the piss? What did they do/say? :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.