Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally can’t stand her !! even her Instagram stories I hear her voice and it’s like nails down a chalk board 😬😬
But something popped up on Instagram about her being ill etc and I am totally shocked about how orange she is looking ! I looked at her recent pictures and each picture she is gradually getting more orange 🍊 So now she is the annoying orange 🍊
B3DA965F-700C-45A3-8F34-642EBD267A50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest video of her doing her make up. It’s full of undeclared gifted / ad BB and bare minerals stuff
It’s the fact she pisses her pants with excitement over the Sleek eyebrow palette she’s used for 7 yuurs and a £6 NYX lipstick that kills me. Beggy we all know you wouldn’t be using Bobbi Brown or Bare Minerals if they weren’t gifted to you. Try and just keep it real hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just in from the ballet at HMT aberdeen... no sign of Meldrum, must not have been kindly gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shame
Don’t you know she’s resting guyyyyyyysssss. Too busy wearing her #kindlygifted lavender face masks to venture beyond the non-gated driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any ideas new title wondering if should include scary time, oer betty! lees making digs on the rig , Mrs meldrum having a slow day .

It’s the fact she pisses her pants with excitement over the Sleek eyebrow palette she’s used for 7 yuurs and a £6 NYX lipstick that kills me. Beggy we all know you wouldn’t be using Bobbi Brown or Bare Minerals if they weren’t gifted to you. Try and just keep it real hen.
Think she has to declare if gifted last 12months. I always think most of her make-up and skin care is gifted.

Reactions: 10
Haha, what's that tit she's sharing? MrsMeldrum says if it takes less than 5 minutes, do it now? MrsM is the Queen of making a faff out of anything, putting things off and waiting two weeks until Lee's home to do it. She's NEVER a go to for organising advice, she'll never be! I pity these sheep that then film themselves and tag her, jeez luv, if Rebecca, Meldrum is your guru in life, I pity you. 😂😂😂🐑

Edited, I've looked at that account. Would be mummy influencer. Last two grid posts involve a pic of HER team and her sitting drinking a cup of tea! These folk all need bloody neuro scans I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker - they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I've been prescribed beta blockers for panic attacks in the past. My heart rate would stay above 140 for days and I'd end up having attacks left right and centre though. It was very inconvenient and so so terrifying but I didn't get any #kindlygifted care packages 🤷
I'm looking at YOU, Dobbies 👀👀👀
could she if sent the package to herself?!? 🤔 just a thought she might be after something for the garden of dreams!! So give them a shoutout in the hope of a freebie - you all know how grabby works!

ALSO how can someone so teeny tiny have such a round face 🤷‍♀️ #justwondering

Reactions: 6
could she if sent the package to herself?!? 🤔 just a thought she might be after something for the garden of dreams!! So give them a shoutout in the hope of a freebie - you all know how grabby works!

ALSO how can someone so teeny tiny have such a round face 🤷‍♀️ #justwondering
this might make a good point as yest there was a story of her saying how much she loved her garden and a video showing it off.... would be a good beg for things to go in it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
this might make a good point as yest there was a story of her saying how much she loved her garden and a video showing it off.... would be a good beg for things to go in it 🤷🏽‍♀️
Bit risky though if they were to call her out on it. Surely even she wouldn’t be that stupid?

Reactions: 3
When Safiyah was filming herself in the mirror saying “this is what I look like”. Don’t worry love, we know. Your life’s been plastered all over the internet fo everyone to see.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.