Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sisters MIL died just after Christmas and they weren’t able to chopper him off due to various circumstances.
I imagine he was told, or told his boss, that rebs had collapsed with a seizure which sounds very serious. Only when they checked his Instagram would they have seen the reality.

I'm sorry for your sister and her family's loss, bereavement is hard to deal with x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine what it must be like to have to sleep with him (I know, I know - put down the sick buckets for a minute).
Does he shout "Go Rebbby!" at the magic moment?
Or maybe it's "soupy currrrry".
Probably shouts ya beauty ya belter to a rythmn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

...... Oh duck OFF.... Terrifying experience... πŸ™„
What did you do? Clean up behind you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I assumed the Meldrum channel will be effected by COPPA?
she has the kids vlogging on it now πŸ™„ but I got a mid roll add?
is there a way to find out why they haven’t been effected

looks like Rebecca is the bleeping Cesar Millan of Scotland now πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where’s the stuff from Dobbies shown? That’s shite if they gifted her stuff. Are they part of the same chain as her exclusive Raemoir Garden Centre?

Reactions: 1
Where’s the stuff from Dobbies shown? That’s shite if they gifted her stuff. Are they part of the same chain as her exclusive Raemoir Garden Centre?
Here they have 34 stores all over UK scotland England and Wales.
Not sure about raemoir as they sure do spend a lot of time there.
They sent her a self care package probably better than one she gave away.

Could they kindly gift her garden gate or in the short term some fence paint.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Nice...use the photo of you in hospital as yiut thumbnail. Good bit of click bait thereπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Coppa only applies to content made for children (Ryan's toy review, etc) not content that includes children.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Raemoir is privately owned.

I couldn't even get our (and Meldrums) local dobbies to waive the delivery charges of 20 quid on an order for a charity I help, less than 2 miles from their store. The bloody order was 2k, yet they gift arseholes like her. Last purchase from them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Cesar Millan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! πŸ˜‚

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He has to try and prove he's a big man somehow.
Can't do it in his own house because he is tit scared of Daddy Cannon.
So he tries to bully and intimidate women online.
Like I said, he's a sad bastard.
Daddy Cannon only looks as tall as Reb, not sure why anyone would be scared of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Coppa only applies to content made for children (Ryan's toy review, etc) not content that includes children.
there is a grey area when it comes to family vloggers though? If a video is marketed and directed toward children (or could be viewed that way) the rules apply.

she has the girls vlogging, a new puppy.....

78FD99CB-6EA5-4CB1-959E-CA72805B5E6F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Cesar Millan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! πŸ˜‚

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I wondered that as I couldn't see them now. πŸ˜‚ Knob.

Anyone that's watched that vlog. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Her mother and her squealing at the beginning. bleeping vomit inducing silly counts! πŸ™„
Well edited end... Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I fast forward the vlog to the part where she talking about the panic attack
I’m pretty clueless with panic attack but would the hospital do such things as beta blockers ct scan for a panic attack,
She said that the paramedics said it was a panic attack.

Reactions: 5
I love the fact that the two idiots spend their time making fake accounts obviously aimed at trying to get to us maybe hoping we will cry snot all over the place just like Rebby does and yet it just makes me realise they have even less in their lives than I realised, but oh I do love that they haven't even got enough brain between the two of them to come up with some original things to write instead it's all bits the have read on tattle. Keep it up Rebby I'm loving it but I do feel sorry for your lovely girls that we tattlers get more attention from you than they do hell even little Bertie Boo will soon get alot less attention than us tattlers. Keep it up Reb cant wait to hear Betty's next comment.

Also out of interest I do wonder now how many fake accounts these idiots have set up for someone with 103k follows rarely gets more than a few thousand likes and even less comments, so how many fake accounts you got Reb 90kish bloody hell that's work and commitment there Reb I take back that your a lazy twit........no just a twit 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there is a grey area when it comes to family vloggers though? If a video is marketed and directed toward children (or could be viewed that way) the rules apply.

she has the girls vlogging, a new puppy.....

View attachment 74859

She would of clicked that it wasn't made for children and unless her tags suggest other wise youtube won't see it as a vlog made for children, as in all seriousness I don't think she is making content for children

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.