Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I fast forward the vlog to the part where she talking about the panic attack
I’m pretty clueless with panic attack but would the hospital do such things as beta blockers ct scan for a panic attack,
She said that the paramedics said it was a panic attack.
I've been prescribed beta blockers for panic attacks in the past. My heart rate would stay above 140 for days and I'd end up having attacks left right and centre though. It was very inconvenient and so so terrifying but I didn't get any #kindlygifted care packages 🤷
I'm looking at YOU, Dobbies 👀👀👀

Reactions: 21
I totally can’t stand her !! even her Instagram stories I hear her voice and it’s like nails down a chalk board 😬😬
But something popped up on Instagram about her being ill etc and I am totally shocked about how orange she is looking ! I looked at her recent pictures and each picture she is gradually getting more orange 🍊 So now she is the annoying orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s awful. I will never ever understand these people exposing their children like this, especially when they cry trolls/anxiety/breakdown at a bloody comment!
Vlog has quite a few negative comments about the kids, possible from the insta discussion yesterday?
I’m laughing reading some of the comments - one loyal fan is trying to defend them, and has actually said the words ‘They don’t use the girls to make money....’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Reb is using the same phrase to teach Bertie to go pee that she says to Pat in the bedroom 😆
#quicklyquickly

Hope our wee belter bad boy Pat doesn’t get confused one day and piss on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just in from the ballet at HMT aberdeen... no sign of Meldrum, must not have been kindly gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shame

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cesar Millan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! 😂

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍
Betty love.
I personally think our Melds is secretly fantasizing about you as he's belting one out in his teeny tiny hobbit bunk.........I had a word with some of his offshore mates :rolleyes: and they've heard him yelling out "OOOOHHHHHH BETTTTTYYYYYYYYYY"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me too! 😂 gutted!
Ha!

no,she got it done on the sly (one weekend I think she was out with her sister??)
Then did a “cleaning” video wearing a bleeping cropped top with the camera strategically placed to film her midriff. Lots of shots of her tummy and 1990s dangly belly piercing.
Loads of folk then asked her about it and ste was all like “oh yeah, got it done, I’m so edgy aren’t I?!”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Betty love.
I personally think our Melds is secretly fantasizing about you as he's belting one out in his teeny tiny hobbit bunk.........I had a word with some of his offshore mates :rolleyes: and they've heard him yelling out "OOOOHHHHHH BETTTTTYYYYYYYYYY"
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh Betty! Ohhhhh!!!! Betttttyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Ya absolute bleeping bad boy peaccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Daddy Cannon only looks as tall as Reb, not sure why anyone would be scared of him!
I quit
I totally can’t stand her !! even her Instagram stories I hear her voice and it’s like nails down a chalk board 😬😬
But something popped up on Instagram about her being ill etc and I am totally shocked about how orange she is looking ! I looked at her recent pictures and each picture she is gradually getting more orange 🍊 So now she is the annoying orange 🍊
She's been eating too many carrots, It's all that beta carotene in her system makes your skin turn orange. Reb trying to all healthy and that ;)

I heard she had a ct scan too.... But it was on the cunty twit scanner.... 🙄
I'm presuming the results of the scan were negative!!! 🤨

Ceaser Meldrum

her vlogs are 1000% for tattle life 😂 or insomniacs.
And there I was, thinking it was specially for me in a different time zone. I am ABSOLUTELY gutted :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just come back from Strictly at TECA. Clearly her begging for tickets before Christmas failed too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just in from the ballet at HMT aberdeen... no sign of Meldrum, must not have been kindly gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shame
I’m sure she will have gifted tickets for Saturday Afternoon. The lying cow never puts her hands in her own pockets for anything.

So now the story goes she fainted then had a panic attack. Wonder what it will be next week, maybe a stroke or a heart attack??

• Haha
It’s like people who check in on Facebook at the hospital or children’s hospital no need . My sons been admitted 4 times in the last 18 months my main concern is him not posting on Facebook or the gram
hope your little one is ok :(

my main hate of the internet is checking in at hospital ....... and then ignoring all the “OMG are you ok hun” “what’s wrong hun” 😤 leave it out you’ve probably just popped in for a wee

Reactions: 14
I’d rather never have sex ever again than go anywhere near him.
imagine his little midget body and tiny wee Jeremy Beadle hands.... urgh. No thanks.

that’s really put me off eating the pack of Wotsits I’ve got in my bag....
Jeremy Beadle hands 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You always crack me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Reb is using the same phrase to teach Bertie to go pee that she says to Pat in the bedroom 😆
#quicklyquickly

Hope our wee belter bad boy Pat doesn’t get confused one day and piss on her.
It would be the only shower she’s had in a while!

• Haha
Latest video of her doing her make up. It’s full of undeclared gifted / ad BB and bare minerals stuff

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.