Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving birth to either of those cocunts? Bloody hell, something to make a mother proud... Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m crying with laughter at Lee and Grabs making up a fake profile pretending to be a someone who is a anonymous poster on a Insta page where their dog talks as if it’s a human. bleeping comedy gold.

Ya wee belter of a peach

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This may or may not be true, but I love quite local to The Meldrums.

Word on the street is that the CT scan was given to check to see if there was a single brain cell in there!!
I heard she had a ct scan too.... But it was on the cunty twit scanner.... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are the kids vlogging? Did they do that before on the Meldrum channel or is this something new? I never really watched her content just knew who she is because of living locally. So odd for her to include that in the vlog when I’ve seen other influencers this week bringing up the whole kids not content thing, does her little girls filming alone in their rooms for strangers online not break some sort of safe online rule? Weirdos.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have absolutely zero interest in watching children vlog. If i wanted to watch that i would stick on feking ryans toy world or some such shite. It really isn't cute, its annoying.

Reactions: 25
The Meldrum's are the gift that keeps on giving ....to Tattlers everywhere.
Not only have they succeeded in being probably the biggest laughing stock in Banchory, they provide an endless stream of material for the wit of the global tattle community.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That vlog......Jesus Christ!! The girls bloody blogging is just horrendous!! Also allowing them to stand on the worktops like that is awful and so dangerous, it’s right by the electric hob too so that could of been hot. How she thinks that’s ok to show to over 100k people is beyond me

She was asking until poppy said yes. That’s nasty.
Poppy 😢

as if it wasn’t bad enough she’s now not even getting the attention when she’s needed for stories, Bertie Boy seems to be covering that from what I’ve seen here.

is care package the new #press tickets? Apologises if it’s been labelled ad/gifted but from the screen shot earlier I couldn’t see it?

I have absolutely zero interest in watching children vlog. If i wanted to watch that i would stick on feking ryans toy world or some such shite. It really isn't cute, its annoying.
Ah but there will be certain ‘people’ who thrive on watching children vlog 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poppy 😢

as if it wasn’t bad enough she’s now not even getting the attention when she’s needed for stories, Bertie Boy seems to be covering that from what I’ve seen here.

is care package the new #press tickets? Apologises if it’s been labelled ad/gifted but from the screen shot earlier I couldn’t see it?

Ah but there will be certain ‘people’ who thrive on watching children vlog 😔
And that scares the bejesus out of me🤢🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So Reb any chance you can get your Lies straight and quit this bullshit production you’ve got going on. I thought it was Safiyah that FaceTimed your Dad but you said it was you. And now it seems it was a panic attack you had but yet on Sunday you were rushed into hospital with a seizure 🤔 I’d hate to be you you’ve no idea how despised you are.

Reactions: 18
Those girls standing on the worktop! 🙈🤯
and the fact she doesn’t tell them to get down. Instead it’s “excuse the child on the counter”

why are they getting their snacks in the morning.. I thought little miss mum of the year packs all the school bags including snack at a night time to save the morning rush.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s awful. I will never ever understand these people exposing their children like this, especially when they cry trolls/anxiety/breakdown at a bloody comment!
Vlog has quite a few negative comments about the kids, possible from the insta discussion yesterday?

Reactions: 11
Ah banter - anyone remember last year when Rebecca got her belly button pierced?!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So I fast forward the vlog to the part where she talking about the panic attack
I’m pretty clueless with panic attack but would the hospital do such things as beta blockers ct scan for a panic attack,
She said that the paramedics said it was a panic attack.
Depending on how high her heart rate was. Also, to rule out anything more sinister. They may not have a definitive diagnosis so have put it down to a panic attack due to severe symptoms from the migraine. I’ve worked with neuro patients for a long time and seen these symptoms many time before from lots of different conditions. Migraines can be extremely scary.

Reactions: 8
Imagine what it must be like to have to sleep with him (I know, I know - put down the sick buckets for a minute).
Does he shout "Go Rebbby!" at the magic moment?
Or maybe it's "soupy currrrry".
He’s a ‘ back of the net’ twit or ‘he shoots , he scores’ wanker .

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.