Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly couldn’t give the foggiest of fucks about Rebecca’s terrible year. She has been solely responsible for the repercussions of her actions, not any single person who contacts a brand that she is associated with. Why should I as a consumer personally line the pocket of someone who can’t even hold her hand up and apologise for her actions? She has shown zero repentance, just wants to keep whoring out her whole family, her children’s innocence because she is clearly materialistic and mercenary. Her need for things and status far outweigh her desire to be an actual decent human being so if she is associated with any brand that I personally would be a consumer of, then yes I am well within my rights to contact them to express my opinion.
It’s been the same old story with the Meldrums for as long as I have been reading here on Tattle. Maybe tomorrow she’ll wake up and realise she can’t continue like this, maybe next week she will change her ways, maybe next month, now maybe next year but you know what people like Rebecca and Lee for that matter never want to change. Lee wants his blonde, tiny trophy wife that he can parade around. She wants the big house, the endless wardrobe, the multiple holidays but the problem is they want they want it all handed to them.
Rebecca & Lee will never be able to grasp the irreparable damage they are doing to their children until it’s quite simply too late. So they can sit there with their fake, phoney smiles and all in their matching jammies, smoke and mirrors at its finest.
Thank you 🙏 you said what I didn’t have the energy to write! 😂🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Christ Lee has got the heli-squad on us! Let’s hope no one receives a thumbs up emoji !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Mine all have different Xmas pjs designs never matching as I treat them like individuals.
They loved their Xmas eve box tonight.
I don't get me or husband Xmas pjs as seems waste money.
We get something small and cheap each.
We spend all the money on ensuring the kids have everything they wants.
That the house is decorated festive in every room.
We couldn't afford panto or 200 quid watches.
But we have quality time with each other today and tommorow husbands back in work boxing day.
Saw extended family on weekend as they live far away.
We have a warm cosy house, a fridge/freezer full if lovely food.
Some quality presents I know the kidd will love under the tree that I paid for ourselves .
I pity the meldrums even at Xmas they can't take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Tattlemas Bastards! Heading for a digital detox the next few days but will message you all through my approved contact list on my new sky watch. I’ll have the gps on it so you’ll see that I’ll be in our woods with my hobbit enjoying a very festive checkpea and cocunt salad, one fish cake between us and a lovely little pavlova. After a lush feast we’ll have a game of take the brain, he’s such a good component my little hobbit bastard. Hope you all have a lovely time! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tattlers, even though I cant stand the woman do think sometimes things are said just to be petty.
Yes shes ruined her career but we also had a helping hand in that by reporting her to brands repeatedly ect, which in turn has led to pat heading back off shore. Now Pat's offshore everyones concerned about the welfare of the kids because evidently grabecca isnt a natural mother and struggles with them. Yes the kids have been pimped out over the internet for the last few years but at least patty boi took care of them, now the kids are all clearly miserable.
Yes they've had a terrible year caused by themselves as adults but the kids are so deeply affected it's sad, and for that I feel guilty.
As much as the meldrums get on my nerves, I hope they have a wonderful Christmas as a family & I hope next year rebecca resolves some of her issues and the children can live a happy life.
In the grand scheme of things those kids aren’t suffering.
They’re dad is home more than most. They have other family around them. As @LaCrumpet said Rebecca was responsible for her own mistakes. Mistakes she clearly hasn’t owned up to or taken onboard.
Instead of making real changes and educating herself about many things she goes on the defence, cries troll, doxxing people etc.
As a few people have said, I have no idea how she would cope if something really traumatic happened to her. She has no idea about suffering, no idea how it feels to be in a minority, no idea what it’s like to live in poverty. Which isn’t her fault. But she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege at all, she’s so ungrateful. She moans constantly, when there are people with terminally ill children who would do anything to have the privilege of moaning about how tired they are because a healthy child has woken in the night.
It’s her own doing, and Lee’s too.
Anyway,
Merry Christmas you bunch of bastards. I hope you’ve all been kindly gifted anti-anxiety Biden jumpers and magic crystals to cure all ills.
😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly couldn’t give the foggiest of fucks about Rebecca’s terrible year. She has been solely responsible for the repercussions of her actions, not any single person who contacts a brand that she is associated with. Why should I as a consumer personally line the pocket of someone who can’t even hold her hand up and apologise for her actions? She has shown zero repentance, just wants to keep whoring out her whole family, her children’s innocence because she is clearly materialistic and mercenary. Her need for things and status far outweigh her desire to be an actual decent human being so if she is associated with any brand that I personally would be a consumer of, then yes I am well within my rights to contact them to express my opinion.
It’s been the same old story with the Meldrums for as long as I have been reading here on Tattle. Maybe tomorrow she’ll wake up and realise she can’t continue like this, maybe next week she will change her ways, maybe next month, now maybe next year but you know what people like Rebecca and Lee for that matter never want to change. Lee wants his blonde, tiny trophy wife that he can parade around. She wants the big house, the endless wardrobe, the multiple holidays but the problem is they want they want it all handed to them.
Rebecca & Lee will never be able to grasp the irreparable damage they are doing to their children until it’s quite simply too late. So they can sit there with their fake, phoney smiles and all in their matching jammies, smoke and mirrors at its finest.
I agree that it’s a shame for those little girls hopefully they are not fully aware of all that’s gone on but the guilt for their lives being disrupted lies firmly with the Meldrum an honest and genuine apology, and a bit more honesty with regards to gifted holidays etc would have been the way To go , they chose not to do this instead they lied, blamed everyone else , cried, lied some more also doxxed and trolled others so my sympathy lies with those who despite working hard , being honest still struggle to make ends meet , they are hardly living in poverty and those girls have an amazing life in comparison to many thousands of bairns who are not even being fed properly !! The shame in all this is that they haven’t learned anything its only made them more dishonest and greedy and very bitter I can’t imagine how they would cope if they had real problems that so many do , don’t feel guilty or sorry for them at all now I am off to enjoy the day with my lovely grandbairns and be grateful that they are all well and blessed to have a happy Christmas , wishing you all a merry Christmas 🎅🏻🎄

• Heart
Didnt she say Lee was going to get her the dm's?? But he actually brought her a smart watch....

Reactions: 5
Those Xmas PJs were an undeclared gift. Other influencer family’s have been wearing them, but unlike Grabbs they were able to label them correctly. They were from a company called Chelsea peers

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s at it again. Last vlog saying she never goes in her messages. This vlog....lots of people have been messaging me....

• Haha
Hope all you lovely tattlers had a lovely relaxing Christmas.

I have been watching a real mix in you tube random you tubers all over the world mostly American.
As tired of most UK ones.
Fleur de force UK says she's taking a break to new year makes mockery of edgys switching off.
As she's posted Xmas day and boxing day social media posts plus uploaded a boring boxing day vlog on you tube tonight.
Usual manic smiles, behaviour and contradictions.
I agree the kids dident look too happy in some of the pics on Facebook.
Other things that struck me was did they pay for much food and booze at all as had 2 days meals around her parents so neither of them appeared to cook .
Another free walk in the bloody woods.
So much for saving for dream kitchen that new kitchen won't manifest itself unless she stops spending as in the pair of them.
All these development books and switch off are hilarious she never seems to better herself.

Watched 2 other you tubers 1 Ireland who says she won't give up her regular job as you tube doesn't earn that much she nearly on 100k subscribers.
Another is American influencer and says it's very financially insecure job and has 250k you tube subscribers.
She said brands take ages to pay out so monthly income is very up and down.
So best save some money for the low months.
If she's no longer receiving monthly wage that's why lees back off shore they wouldn't be able to manage on you tube alone.
Her You tube content is boring and repetative so much so she can't take a break and exploits her kids Xmas very sad.

The pics show try hard/ staged/ fake
Lee always pulls that daft face. She looks deranged and forced.
S looks miserable.
They couldn't last less than 48 hours with social media.
All the dressing up I stayed in pjs yesterday no make-up and husband cooked lovely meal
We shopped together for food and dident rely on relatives to feed us.
I dident drag kids to local woods.

Let's guess the price of the watch.
Hopeful not £500 quid one.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet the Meldrums and a few others have been celebrating thinking they got Tattle shut down. I could hear Lee saying "get in there, we did it"
Sorry but you will still be held accountable for your business actions, or lack of I should say !
Let the chatting continue😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she got a funny eye sometimes? That pic of the whole family on the walk... it’s scary 😜. I’ve noticed it before too. It’s like she can stare hard with one eye and not the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the Meldrums and a few others have been celebrating thinking they got Tattle shut down. I could hear Lee saying "get in there, we did it"
Sorry but you will still be held accountable for your business actions, or lack of I should say !
Let the chatting continue😎
What happened?

Reactions: 1
What happened?
Tattle was offline for several hours, can only presume for upgrades or a glitch. They posted on Twitter to say it would probably resume today because yesterday was a holiday.
I was starting to get anxious. Tried my crystals and meditating, didn't fancy a walk in the woods because we have bears where I live. Really thought I'd have to hit the boxing Day sales and find myself a Boden Jumper :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've been working today and yesterday with no tattle to use up my time..... It's been painful. Glad it's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.