Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got a funny eye sometimes? That pic of the whole family on the walk... it’s scary 😜. I’ve noticed it before too. It’s like she can stare hard with one eye and not the other.

Aye, she’s got a boss eye right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she got a funny eye sometimes? That pic of the whole family on the walk... it’s scary 😜. I’ve noticed it before too. It’s like she can stare hard with one eye and not the other.
Yep! One eye is bigger and a bit odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mrs Meldrum #68 Beggy’s on the self help books; New year, new me. Will she still be a massive bleep? We’ll have to wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mrs Meldrum # 68 If you go down to the woods today, come 2020 your in for a big surprise !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs Meldrum #68 Self Help For 2020. Will Untethered Soul Help Her Reach Her Goals Or Make Her Yelp?

Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #68 Beggy’s on the self help books; New year, new me. Will she still be a massive bleep? We’ll have to wait and see.
Yes next video will be her new year goals
She will affiliate as many self help books as she can.
Congratulate herself on being wonderful I 2019.
Same old same old crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone in the comments has asked her to do a video on how she dresses the kids for cold weather......!

It’s easy:

Find any random, gaudy, sparkly, sequinned crap for a top and put that on them. Grab a garish tutu that you would perhaps put a 4 week old baby in for a Christmas party and stick that on them. Get them a pair of tights that clash with the tutu. Add a pair of completely impractical sparkly/glittery party shoes and that’s it, no jackets or coats, the Meldrum children are bionic according to Granny Alison and don’t feel the cold so no need for a weather appropriate jacket.👍

How long until old Scrooge Meldrum has taken down her Christmas tree and done her usual “so so love cleaning the house and getting the Christmas tree away/new yuuuur, new me/fresh page in the book” chat. So boring & so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a weirdo we switching off grid fb posts.
But posting pointless boring pics of tea drinking and game playing on stories for the last hour.
She must be seriously bored.
She really needs realise less is more.
If you don't have any interesting content than take a bloody break and read new book switching off from online or read the dms you claim not to read

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What a weirdo we switching off grid fb posts.
But posting pointless boring pics of tea drinking and game playing on stories for the last hour.
She must be seriously bored.
She really needs realise less is more.
If you don't have any interesting content than take a bloody break and read new book switching off from online or read the dms you claim not to read
What exactly is she switching off from?!?
She doesn’t do anything really. Well nothing of value.
I know she’s a mum, she has three children she’s so half arsed with everything she does.
No real job, no voluntary job, half the time her kids aren’t with her and when they are she moans about them. There’s nothing wrong with her health that would stop her from doing any of these things properly. So what does she do? And what is she switching off from?

Reactions: 12
Credit where credit’s due - At least they’re not showing the kids as much. All the lolz 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Things she loves about Boxing Day - the pressure is off......
Pressure? What pressure? Was she hosting Christmas Dinner? No, she was at her parents for Christmas lunch.

Has she ever hosted Christmas for her family? Everyone I know, once they get their own homes and families, has their own parents round each year. The baton is passed so to speak.

Did she host a Boxing Day Buffet for her family instead. Nope doesn't look like it.

What a spoilt, selfish brat that has never grown up.

Reactions: 26
Things she loves about Boxing Day - the pressure is off......
Pressure? What pressure? Was she hosting Christmas Dinner? No, she was at her parents for Christmas lunch.

Has she ever hosted Christmas for her family? Everyone I know, once they get their own homes and families, has their own parents round each year. The baton is passed so to speak.

Did she host a Boxing Day Buffet for her family instead. Nope doesn't look like it.

What a spoilt, selfish brat that has never grown up.
Agree a completely during the month of December.

She had her her and nails done
Went to free panto
Went on 2 mini breaks minus kids to london free spa and edinburgh shopping/ meals out.
Both grandparents visited and helped her mum's babysat poppy least 3 times whilst reb goes to school fair or chums Xmas party without the Ferel toddler.
Her and Lee went out for curry with chums.
Poppy in private day nursery so except Xmas week it's open.
Lee was away 13days
I expect he's full scale cleaning/ cooking/ shopping and childcare now he's home.
I assume she brought the golden child a costume.
She made Lee and her mum to smyths toy superstore as she's incapable by herself.
No doubt brands sent over gifted pjs, party clothes and potential gifts for kids and others all she had to do was wrap.
She did not cook boxing day or Xmas day.
Expected her parents wait on her hand and foot and amuse her kids whilst she knocked back the booze and trowelled on makeup with socket hair and granny dress.
The most work she had was a walk and playing a few games for the team.
If Lee daren't doing presents this year then who got her the edgy dm boots?
Wonder if garmin kindly sent the watch.
No wonder her sister escaped Xmas is all about reb.
I hope her kids had a nice time I don't see much evidence switching off, showing less or correctly labelling gifted pjs.

Reactions: 16
She's still recovering from the trauma of doing elf on the shelf for 3 days 🙄
Lol yes that was stressful
Her day looks no different any other day
Slob about house drinking tea
Film kids doing something mundane and acting like it's super fun surrounded by mess.
Walk in the woods. Manic smiles come on Lee let's show them we living our best life and above dales shopping.
Wants a medal because she kept to you tube upload schedule.
I remember pentland saying 1st quarter is hardest for influencers as no spending ads and pr until Easter spring.
Hence why she's desperately uploading boxing day and planning content as she needs the a sense money.
Her views not been all that lately.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find her very rude. I know it must be overwhelming to have people message you constantly and having loads to go through, but alot of her followers have supported her over the years, whether it was purchasing something she advertised or defending her actions online and she doesnt have the decency to even ‘look at her DMS’ anymore! Whats reading through a few now and again and a nice polite reply! With someone with a high follower account and weekly vlogging channel she should be engaging more with her followers! Instead of being a snobby selfish brat!

Reactions: 14
Every single one of her insta stories over the last 24 hours are here eyeing herself up and making a stupid side eye and fake smirk. Go and see! What a waste of time she is obsessed with herself

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I find her very rude. I know it must be overwhelming to have people message you constantly and having loads to go through, but alot of her followers have supported her over the years, whether it was purchasing something she advertised or defending her actions online and she doesnt have the decency to even ‘look at her DMS’ anymore! Whats reading through a few now and again and a nice polite reply! With someone with a high follower account and weekly vlogging channel she should be engaging more with her followers! Instead of being a snobby selfish brat!
The same with the Coco Bow who thanked her for her support but are unfortunately ceasing tasing. All she did was share the post and wee comment! She got at least 3 bags out of them she could have done so much more!

Reactions: 3
Why is tattle only working on my 4g and not WiFi? Have the inchmarlo feds intercepted my WiFi?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.