Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single one of her insta stories over the last 24 hours are here eyeing herself up and making a stupid side eye and fake smirk. Go and see! What a waste of time she is obsessed with herself
That's for the Tattle Bastards. She's so dense she doesn't realise that by focusing purely on us merry few, she's just going to alienate and piss off the followers that aren't deranged stalkers. Just carry on Becky.

Reactions: 9
What a bloody good soul she is. Popping the girls initials in the window in case any of the local creepers were in doubt which of the homes in the exclusive neighbourhood houses her three young girls whilst Daddy is offshore 👌

92E34DAD-E53A-4612-AE3A-AEB613C7D8D7.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mrs Meldrum #68
Mrs Muppet is a puppet, and her vlogs are a bore
Now she’s all set to become a self help book bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mrs Meldrum #68
Edgy's drowning in books which will help herself, no doubt she'll be more commited than she was to that Elf!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's for the Tattle Bastards. She's so dense she doesn't realise that by focusing purely on us merry few, she's just going to alienate and piss off the followers that aren't deranged stalkers. Just carry on Becky.
With her wonky eye 😂🤣😂👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she constantly on her phone, constantly on Instagram and constantly filming herself doing these bizzare facial expressions and weird tit with her mad eye? Can’t she just put her phone away for a few days and actually enjoy some time with her husband & Kids without the constant need for attention from strangers online? Her Instagram uploads over the last 24hours have been pointless and just really.... odd. She’s away with the fairies, I swear, she’s not the full ticket is she?!

Very very strange, insecure, bored woman. Makes me laugh when she harps on about “switching off” - she’s legit on her phone 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she constantly on her phone, constantly on Instagram and constantly filming herself doing these bizzare facial expressions and weird tit with her mad eye? Can’t she just put her phone away for a few days and actually enjoy some time with her husband & Kids without the constant need for attention from strangers online? Her Instagram uploads over the last 24hours have been pointless and just really.... odd. She’s away with the fairies, I swear, she’s not the full ticket is she?!

Very very strange, insecure, bored woman. Makes me laugh when she harps on about “switching off” - she’s legit on her phone 24/7
Yes neither of them can but she's worse than Lee.
They act so immature, shallow, materialistic and bored.
She always looks so smug.
Be interesting see if she returns to the gym.
She must be desperate for a holiday.
Another 2 weeks Lee at home as he's 3 weeks off.

Attachments

Things she loves about Boxing Day - the pressure is off......
Pressure? What pressure? Was she hosting Christmas Dinner? No, she was at her parents for Christmas lunch.

Has she ever hosted Christmas for her family? Everyone I know, once they get their own homes and families, has their own parents round each year. The baton is passed so to speak.

Did she host a Boxing Day Buffet for her family instead. Nope doesn't look like it.

What a spoilt, selfish brat that has never grown up.
She even had a nap on the sofa on Christmas Day (according to her stories) so no help clearing away either.

Reactions: 9
She even had a nap on the sofa on Christmas Day (according to her stories) so no help clearing away either.
I thought this too. What grown up mother of three gets the chance to have a nap on Xmas day before your kids are in bed?! She doesn’t know she’s born.
Pressure off! That was a laugh too. What pressure was that exactly when someone else was hosting on both days!?

Notice she keeps mentioning their home security system too - she’s obviously been told off by her parents or Lee about showing photos of the outside of the house. She’s the village idiot.

Reactions: 21
On Instagram she’s going on about bloody cups of tea. Yes we know you like tea we don’t need to be told every time you drink one ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so SO boring. She’s got NOTHING at all going on in her miserable existence, all she has to talk about is drinking cups of tea. She needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 10
Iconic when she said to Florrie “what was your favourite gift?” And F said “I don’t remember” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely think she'd be better not adding stories, she's just putting up a lot of pish. Engagement figures are terrible.

Reactions: 4
All these self help books ,she’s nuts 🤨
She needs all the help she can get, but I don’t think these books will solve any of her problems do you ?

Agree a completely during the month of December.

She had her her and nails done
Went to free panto
Went on 2 mini breaks minus kids to london free spa and edinburgh shopping/ meals out.
Both grandparents visited and helped her mum's babysat poppy least 3 times whilst reb goes to school fair or chums Xmas party without the Ferel toddler.
Her and Lee went out for curry with chums.
Poppy in private day nursery so except Xmas week it's open.
Lee was away 13days
I expect he's full scale cleaning/ cooking/ shopping and childcare now he's home.
I assume she brought the golden child a costume.
She made Lee and her mum to smyths toy superstore as she's incapable by herself.
No doubt brands sent over gifted pjs, party clothes and potential gifts for kids and others all she had to do was wrap.
She did not cook boxing day or Xmas day.
Expected her parents wait on her hand and foot and amuse her kids whilst she knocked back the booze and trowelled on makeup with socket hair and granny dress.
The most work she had was a walk and playing a few games for the team.
If Lee daren't doing presents this year then who got her the edgy dm boots?
Wonder if garmin kindly sent the watch.
No wonder her sister escaped Xmas is all about reb.
I hope her kids had a nice time I don't see much evidence switching off, showing less or correctly labelling gifted pjs.
So pretty much a rerun of last Christmas , my goodness she has such a hard life ! Was other gran involved in Christmas ? She hasn’t in previous years shame on Lee for not standing up to her favouritism ( I would love to know what they really think of Rebecca it’s pretty obvious that she has little time for Lees mam not once when I used to watch did she mention her and never seen them out together just the two of them no girlie shopping trips etc ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.