Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this silly woman not having curtains or blinds! Then again she proves every day she doesn't care for her children's privacy or safety so duck it, might as well save money or hope they get #gifted
No blinds is unreal isn't it. I wouldnt let out a rented flat without...never mind my own house have none. Think she did the begging for curtains & blinds at some point but never paid off!! #poorbecs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No blinds is unreal isn't it. I wouldnt let out a rented flat without...never mind my own house have none. Think she did the begging for curtains & blinds at some point but never paid off!! #poorbecs
Ash got in their 1st with remnent kings deal.
Rev said they so poor they still have owners old blinds up in the dungeon and the family room over a year on.

Reactions: 5
even the room which has curtains/blinds....doesnt always close them....she was scared of the dark i thought?

Reactions: 11
The “dunnies” 😂 not heard that for years !

Im confused. What does it mean ?

Choppers eve = the night before an off shore worker is due to return home. They travel to and from the rig by helicopter, so it’s the eve of the chopper going to get them to take them home.

Just a stupid way of declaring that lee is due home tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
EDB9632C-77EE-4CFF-9257-47D849F46756.jpeg

Is this limited to your children with their new smart watches or will it still include the women you like to try and intimidate via private message??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Choppers eve = the night before an off shore worker is due to return home. They travel to and from the rig by helicopter, so it’s the eve of the chopper going to get them to take them home.

Just a stupid way of declaring that lee is due home tomorrow
Ah I see. Thank you !

Can’t believe she has no blinds up! The kitchen must be freezing. And as if she’s saved her name as Rebecca on the kids phones :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Maybe the watches were pre programmed as part of the gift, saying Rebecca not mummy. Jeez, why do I even care £200 a pop! On a child that loses items of her uniform (like every child)... Easy seeing they were freebies to the Rebster. They'll go the same way as the other ones, sold on. 🙄
So, put your child all over the Internet, whack an expensive gadget on her, walk endlessly in the woods adjacent to your 'widely publicised' home so every nutter knows where you are and what your routine is. What a cockwomble of a parent. 6 months trial?? Go on Rebster, let us see you labelling the duck out of that for 6 months. You won't manage 6 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
her windows at night freak me out!! anyone lurking out there would have a field day
The thing is curtains and blinds are totally obsolete when they put their entire lives and that of their poor children online for all to see ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The thing is curtains and blinds are totally obsolete when they put their entire lives and that of their poor children online for all to see ☹

well yes....but with the houses history's well as dark forest surrounding her, why isn't she more skittish??

wonder if they plan on getting that dog sooner rather than later

Reactions: 7
well yes....but with the houses history's well as dark forest surrounding her, why isn't she more skittish??

wonder if they plan on getting that dog sooner rather than later
True, I wouldn’t want to live there, it’s creepier than Halloween.

Reactions: 7
Imagine taking up the lino in that utility room and seeing all the blood stains.....

duck.that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I liked the other bit on her stories where she put 'anything to add' but put 'ad', must be so used to typing ad.
Also, going back so sorry if it's been mentioned. She seemed really impressed with her raffle/tombola wins. They were no doubt donated from. Parents and carers. Did she mention donating????
She's thick as tit!!!

Reactions: 3
Advertising to the world that for two weeks at a time a woman is on her own in a house surrounded by forest with three young girls. They are such a pair of idiots. Even my 13 year old daughter remarked she wouldn’t dream of doing that. Somebody parent these fools! Why do these instafloggers bang on about internet safety for their children with google and gadgets and then display their children and homes for all the world to see. They know what they’re doing. They just choose to carry on as the dolla is much more important!

Reactions: 30
Can you remember her stupidly asking her sheep if she should vlog or take a break over xmas... Nearly all sheep comments were yes and one responded yes and interact with your kids away from the phone and she she replied in a a hissy fit... She will no way out her phone away... Sheffield granddaughters symptoms stupid bloody woman. Bet mummy and daddy cannon doing Xmas dinner over the road. No way oranginalazyarse could do a whole Xmas dinner. Bout time you learned grubby at your age and a parent of three.😠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.