Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean the silly fools have giving her another free year!??? 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
32E8ED0A-5FB8-4BBD-BC93-367FB830E166.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does this mean the silly fools have giving her another free year!??? 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️View attachment 66101
How many of her followers live near her? Then how many of those are actually influenced and ABLE to go to the gym? I'd be amazed if more than one person joined because of her.
Oh how annoying ! Proof indeed that folk don’t get what they deserve because she most certainly doesn’t deserve this , lying , begging , lazy , tatty arsed waster I would imagine locals will avoid the gym to avoid her !!

Reactions: 9
Does this mean the silly fools have giving her another free year!??? 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️View attachment 66101

If they are providing her with a second years free membership then more fool them. She’s an absolute tool and I’m sorry but looking like a pre-pubescent 12 year old and having eating habits that are at best questionable (and at worst red flags of an eating disorder) is not a good advert for them.
We will soon find out anyway - if she starts harping on about the gym and the “endorphins” and all that shite again...we will know she’s got another back hander. If she never steps foot in the place again well, we know she hasn’t been given another freebie....

Do we think she’s had a lovers tiff with Rami??!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
If she genuinely didn’t have a slice of bread to give that wee girl with her beans for her lunch then she needs to have a serious bleeping word with herself.

First and foremost she is a mother to 3 children. She should know exactly the contents of her kitchen and making sure she has what she needs. I completely understand we all use the last slice of bread or the last of the milk, and yes okay she had her shopping coming and thought it would be there on time but are times that bleeping hard for her she is living from shop to shop?? When she was out for a walk why not pick up a loaf of bread? She honestly blows my mind!! If that was my children and my husband found out all I gave them for lunch was some beans he would hit the roof. Her parents live next bleeping door - go and borrow a slice of bread!!

She is a complete disgrace.

Reactions: 33
How many of her followers live near her? Then how many of those are actually influenced and ABLE to go to the gym? I'd be amazed if more than one person joined because of her.
I'd be put off joing simply because it's gifted. It's bad enough seeing influencers getting free tit without exercising alongside them having paid your way.

Personally I think she's a poor example given her body before was very slim and of course still is. Her diet has not approved at all. There has been criticism of Rami' s technique, don't get me started on that naughty vest. 🤬 But ultimately Rebecca Meldrum gives a poor example of a healthy attitude to food and her nutrition knowledge is zero despite such 'exoert' advice. So for loads of reasons the Unit it's not a company I'd be giving my money to and I'd be saying the same to friends and family in Banchory itself if it came up. Basically, the same rule as other company's off my list of they're gifting the likes of the Meldrums.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd be put off joing simply because it's gifted. It's bad enough seeing influencers getting free tit without exercising alongside them having paid your way.

Personally I think she's a poor example given her body before was very slim and of course still is. Her diet has not approved at all. There has been criticism of Rami' s technique, don't get me started on that naughty vest. 🤬 But ultimately Rebecca Meldrum gives a poor example of a healthy attitude to food and her nutrition knowledge is zero despite such 'exoert' advice. So for loads of reasons the Unit it's not a company I'd be giving my money to and I'd be saying the same to friends and family in Banchory itself if it came up. Basically, the same rule as other company's off my list of they're gifting the likes of the Meldrums.
You are forgetting how the Unit gym has changed wee Tango Lee into a buffed up hunk!🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️:m(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live Very near her and I really don’t understand their thinking behind this...she’s not exactly thought of as an aspirational person in this area. I can take or leave her, but she’s is the talk of town and not in a good way !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did this idiot seriously go out and leave her Xmas tree lights on, she was out for couple of hours!!! She also left her kitchen lights on too, so careless
If murder mansion ‘accidentally’ burnt down, she could get her drrrrrrreeeeeam home from the insurance.

Reactions: 7
Why is Poppy sleeping in a huge cage like cot??? It must feel like being trapped... Surely she should be in a bed cot but with slide up cot side if needed?

Reactions: 3
I'm reading this differently she's sucking up and saying thank you in the hope they might gift her another year she's not really saying they gifted her another year.
She's never declared the pt sessions which I believe be personal arrangement with rami.
She's never trained with Ben.
She's never features in the unit Instagram page which is odd if she's meant to be an ambassador.
It's defiantly a beg.
How's the unit been affected by the new sports complex I would go to another gym so I wouldn't have to see the annoying cocunts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure we are worrying about the right thing with Reb posting the house and when Lee is away.
If someone broke in what the hell is wee Lee going to do??
I saw the vlog of him trying to get the Christmas tree out of the loft when he found a bird in there and he would be NO help.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not sure we are worrying about the right thing with Reb posting the house and when Lee is away.
If someone broke in what the hell is wee Lee going to do??
I saw the vlog of him trying to get the Christmas tree out of the loft when he found a bird in there and he would be NO help.
Now now that’s not fair, look at the way he challenged Mr Goose back in the day!
What an absolute beast!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now now that’s not fair, look at the way he challenged Mr Goose back in the day!
What an absolute beast!
From the safety of the car 🤭

I mean, this is what we are dealing with....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked the other bit on her stories where she put 'anything to add' but put 'ad', must be so used to typing ad.
Also, going back so sorry if it's been mentioned. She seemed really impressed with her raffle/tombola wins. They were no doubt donated from. Parents and carers. Did she mention donating????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.