Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I have ever heard anyone in the ‘real world’ use this poncy phrase! I have many family members and friends who work offshore!
The majority of the offshore folk I know do use this phrase. Is a bit poncy I suppose 🤷‍♀️
Doesnt bother me though.
She can duck off saying it though, she ain't the offshore one.

Reactions: 6
What happened to the last watches the girls were gifted? Worn a handful of times then never seen again!

Reactions: 14
I've just read this story and the comment was there a minute ago?

She really needs to put herself on them watches as mum

Reactions: 5
The watch is unecessary for children of that age. They are not left anywhere unsupervised and have no need to call anyone independent of their parents. The excuse of using it for lee is very lame.
To me it is just a distraction - then again looking at the fact their parents have phones stuck to their hands then I can understand why they think this is a good thing for kids.

Reactions: 11
I'm sick of the sight of that watch. I have seen 4 or 4 different mummy vloggers doing ads for them... no doubt kate murnane will be next

Reactions: 18
I'm sick of the sight of that watch. I have seen 4 or 4 different mummy vloggers doing ads for them... no doubt kate murnane will be next
ive seen quite a few "gifted' it....looks bloody expensive too.....how dare they make us all feel like tit for not having one, influencing the less well off to go and get this 'must have'

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen mum of 5 boys has them, she does let her kids explore and you can see they’re independent, I can see them being useful for them, but s and f are never alone I can’t see when they’d ever need to use them

Reactions: 5
How well the brown framed windows go with the white painted unit doors and tiles 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🙈👌🏼👏🏼

Nice one, Reb!
Such great taste as always 💁🏼‍♀️😂👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
her windows at night freak me out!! anyone lurking out there would have a field day

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.