Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should speak to Lauren Goodger, arsenic loaf sounds right up her street.
😂 The thing is we all know that’s how these fuckwit ‘influencers’ work they are salespeople, the problem is of course they are not actors being paid to promote a product in a professional AD, they are underhand, don’t declare ADs and pretend they are your friend! That’s the really really underhand part of it, it plays vulnerable people. The industry is full of weasels and need a very quick sharp overhaul.

Reactions: 13
Just watched her wooded adventures 🙄 FFS if brands are reading this can someone please gift her a bottle of shampoo to clean that skanky head of hers 🤢 and a bottle of Olaplex No 3.

• Haha
Just trying to catch up with non sleeping toddler.
What's does she mean by ad break.
Yet another passive aggressive message.
Saw the outfit videos and festive morning routine video yesterday.
Both crap boring and contradictory.
How many times can we see her was her face or open curtains.
House always do messy and she's proud of it.
As cute as she is there's only so much poppy I can see.
Flobell always looks miserable lately and lost her baby features.
It dawned on me during the outfit post how little she has going on in her life.
She doesn't have anywhere nice to go lined up for the festive season.
She has dire dress sense.
She's clearly obsessed with talking about how tiny she is she's defiantly disordered I some way about size and portion sizes.
I assume the gym and pt is ditched.
If she's lucky and weather's ok tue lees home.
She's off to her parents house just next door or her woods just seems like such a boring unfullfilling life.
There's zero envy over her wardrobe, hair a state, husband or her house.
I would rather have genuine friends
My kids have privacy and look forward to things.
I Recently thought F looked throughly miserable too
Mind you wouldn’t you with a camera in your face all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I genuinely thought the reason for the move to Meldrum Towers was so that people didn’t know where they lived as, to quote them and their reason for needing to move, they’d made ‘silly mistakes’ in the past by revealing addresses, front of the house etc. when they were just starting out on YouTube.

Probably showing the house off to everyone so that they have an excuse to move again as they’ll claim their privacy has been invaded when actually we all know it’s because they can’t afford it and hate the house!

Reactions: 19
I genuinely thought the reason for the move to Meldrum Towers was so that people didn’t know where they lived as, to quote them and their reason for needing to move, they’d made ‘silly mistakes’ in the past by revealing addresses, front of the house etc. when they were just starting out on YouTube.

Probably showing the house off to everyone so that they have an excuse to move again as they’ll claim their privacy has been invaded when actually we all know it’s because they can’t afford it and hate the house!
Exactly the same thoughts have gone through my mind a few times.

Reactions: 6
Find it quite scary that she’s openly videoing ‘here look there is my empty house with nobody in it while me and my three small children are alone in the woods’ is she actually inherently dumb?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Find it quite scary that she’s openly videoing ‘here look there is my empty house with nobody in it while me and my three small children are alone in the woods’ is she actually inherently dumb?
One word. Yes. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Likes and views and admiration from strangers on the internet mean more to her than security and privacy. That’s basically why she does it. Daft cow.

Reactions: 18
I can’t understand the cake sale comments. I would die if all the mums at my school thought I didn’t want to buy their cakes cause of germs. (Even if I thought it, I would know if I said it I would inevitably rub some people up the wrong way or look snobby, so you know, i would keep it to myself 😂) She absolutely bonkers and seems determined to offend or piss every single person! For what? She really is quite a horrible, unlikable character and I’m just baffled that she can’t see why people find her such an awful person. She is so rude and abrasive. Guarantee there are many mums who saw her moaning about their cakes and thought duck you, silly snotty cow, I washed my hands thank you very much! I know there are many at my school who would. No idea how she can show her face there.

If I could give her any advice it would be: on your confident, manic and give no fucks mood days.....stay the duck away from the internet cause you just can’t help yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Likes and views and admiration from strangers on the internet mean more to her than security and privacy. That’s basically why she does it. Daft cow.
Scary that she doesn’t realise that the likes are potentially from really really nasty sickos who would go to who knows what lengths to see her!!! On a serious note Rebecca, what you are doing/showing is not safe!!!! Please rethink.

She’s got too much bloody time on her hands if she’s worrying about germs in home bakes . 😶

• Haha
She’s got too much bloody time on her hands if she’s worrying about germs in home bakes . 😶
Actually, I think you'll find she's sur sur sur sur sur busy that she's not got time to be ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
VERY quickly skimmed tonight vlog .... well even skimming it I'm wondering why I bothered . It's pointless very very pointless

Reactions: 3
VERY quickly skimmed tonight vlog .... well even skimming it I'm wondering why I bothered . It's pointless very very pointless
What festive frolics have we tonight? Did she wash her face? Make a bed? Open the curtains in any room and put a load of washing on. Was she walking in her woods? If not, what the duck was she doing? Oh I know! Rami and gym? No? OK I give up..I will go watch, I NEED to know if she slept well, if she still likes Mondays best and if she ate the rest of her salad with the fishcake the next day. I can't function otherwise. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cant believe it .... shes not tired the inconveniences all slept all night and all got high 5's oh S got high 10 theres a food delivery, apparently cant cook tea after school its sooo full on poppy had a nap oh its freezing outside , a call to lee , s and f take over , and theres a bit of poppy putting rm to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh what was that Rebecca? You're going to show less of your kids on social media?
That's really interesting considering not only are your kids still as heavily featured on your channel but one of them is now also filming herself for you! Amazing. Top marks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair, that vlog... Teddy should be signed for dancing on ice. 😍

Did they seriously just have beans with cheese on top? No toast. I don't believe her, she's making that up to get us going. If its true, it's appalling organisation from a mother that does duck all day in day out not even the gym and her nails are all to duck. Probably fine now though depends when this was filmed. Having no bread, do disorganised when she does duck all and was out of the house at least twice before the delivery.
Oh and telly on that early in the morning, I've no problem but is that part of their limited time per day 🙄

• Wow
Did this idiot seriously go out and leave her Xmas tree lights on, she was out for couple of hours!!! She also left her kitchen lights on too, so careless

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.