Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute load of tit that vlog was .
Putting make-up on and she's absolutely boggin looking , clatty witch has got the same clothes on & talking utter shite .
Lee struggled for 2 weeks because of night shift ??? Nothing to do with the fact he was up every night with Poppy , cooked ( if you call them meals ) cleaned & while you buggered of to London with your chum & Edinburgh with the Fam especially when he had Man Flu .
His drastic weight loss might be down to the fact he stuffs his face with 3 course meals everyday on the rig to what their dinners consist of at home I'm not surprised he's lost weight .

Reactions: 16
Guess what she’s up to today......having a cuppa tea! Who would have guessed it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thrilling.

GOALS YA PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw that post smug mug or what , she is winding us up I think , she is not affected by what we say here she has the hide of a buffalo ! she is however narked at contacting brands ! the whole crying and mental health concerns were purely rage and for attention and it worked her numbers rose considerably as I say she is goading us with her hot cuppas and her edgy DMs she has no anxiety except losing her ads and gifts she has proved this point many times , I am so sick of the lot of them even the ones who claim to be better have gone very quiet about shady influencing funny that they have also gained followers HMmmm ! Morals versus money I know what is winning this ...

Reactions: 19
Saw that post smug mug or what , she is winding us up I think , she is not affected by what we say here she has the hide of a buffalo ! she is however narked at contacting brands ! the whole crying and mental health concerns were purely rage and for attention and it worked her numbers rose considerably as I say she is goading us with her hot cuppas and her edgy DMs she has no anxiety except losing her ads and gifts she has proved this point many times , I am so sick of the lot of them even the ones who claim to be better have gone very quiet about shady influencing funny that they have also gained followers HMmmm ! Morals versus money I know what is winning this ...
I think she probably is affected by some of what is mentioned on here but the shallow stuff. The mentions of the murder at the house/the nonsense with Rami & her fake PT sessions, the stuff about her being a boring old fart clearly bother her otherwise she wouldnt constantly be doing all the silly “oh I’m so edgy” stuff on camera.

if what was written on here didn’t bother them then they wouldn’t still be constantly reading the threads and responding to them. Lee wouldn’t be getting his Miss Marple on and digging around trying to identify people and then contact them online.

they seem to just be utterly obsessed with tattle, which is pretty hilarious.

Reactions: 17
Her content is so dire. Why feel the need to story about her cracked lips?! Christ. Just so she can eye duck herself some more. God this woman is the pits. Get a life. Put down your tea and get off the sofa. Wish brands would see her for what she is!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brands have seen the channel for what it is. She's just a joke now. Amateur content uploads, all badly edited and most pretty pointless and hurried. IG stories of nothingness and the occasional post obviously begging for engagement. What a fulfilled life. 😂😂😂
It's maybe got quieter here as a result, but we've not gone away. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe premature but new thread title
Rebs soo edgy, slightly veggie, pops full of cold, Pat's looking old

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she probably is affected by some of what is mentioned on here but the shallow stuff. The mentions of the murder at the house/the nonsense with Rami & her fake PT sessions, the stuff about her being a boring old fart clearly bother her otherwise she wouldnt constantly be doing all the silly “oh I’m so edgy” stuff on camera.

if what was written on here didn’t bother them then they wouldn’t still be constantly reading the threads and responding to them. Lee wouldn’t be getting his Miss Marple on and digging around trying to identify people and then contact them online.

they seem to just be utterly obsessed with tattle, which is pretty hilarious.
She certainly gets upset at the idea that she self tans , or gets lip fillers she rarely fails to mention this ! Just more proof of her shallow self absorbed edgy little self eh ?

Reactions: 11
She certainly gets upset at the idea that she self tans , or gets lip fillers she rarely fails to mention this ! Just more proof of her shallow self absorbed edgy little self eh ?
Yip, she's shallow! There's more depth in Pat's hole! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That twit really is thick isn’t she. She does realise she must have a food allergy/intolerance if her lips swell when she eats certain foods. Pity it wasn’t her bleeping tongue and give us all a rest from the absolute bollocks she talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is poppy always hungry poor thing
She seemingly doesn't eat breakfast but had 2 this morning , picnic plates not very appetizing & we'll not comment on the dinners . They never seen to have a wee supper at bedtime wouldn't be surprised if that's why she wakes up every night

Reactions: 6
She seemingly doesn't eat breakfast but had 2 this morning , picnic plates not very appetizing & we'll not comment on the dinners . They never seen to have a wee supper at bedtime wouldn't be surprised if that's why she wakes up every night
Those picnic plates are really grim, all fatty salty over processed rubbish.

Reactions: 9
Previously Rebecca has said that Poppy refuses to eat breakfast. But we are to believe that she’s had breakfast today and wants another...
More like she refused breakfast and Rebecca caved in and gave her chocolate biscuits again and now she wants more!’

Reactions: 8
Her content is absolutely dire. So dull and boring she really needs to call it a day it’s embarrassing how bad what she puts out is!

Reactions: 12
Oh my giddy aunt. I don’t want to know what movie he’s going to bed early to watch.

🍆✊🏻💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.