Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching the new vlog, the one where Rebecca fucks off to her sisters and leaves Lee with the kids.....

I’m no fan of pat the tosser, but he looks ROUGH AS HELL.
he clearly has lost a lot of weight in his face and he’s grey!!
and she went off to buy herself some DM’s and a “good vibes only” poster for her office 🤣🤣
leaving him to look after the kids alone (oh i’m sure his mum was there) so she could go for another “break”

Rebecca you lazy little tit.

Reactions: 30
Tonight’s blog - about a minute shown of being in ikea
And how many times did she say meatballs
Her content is beyond dire

Also looked like they were staying in a air b n b

Reactions: 14
I'm calling a castello cheese ad soon - there has been lots of mentiond recently of cheese boards and ads seem to be doing the rounds

Reactions: 6
Could she do that haul any faster? She was like a kid opening Christmas presents. And I really liked the look of the table/white box 😂😂

Reactions: 4
PENIS CAKE......
the perfect treat for your hobbit this Christmas!

#GiftGuide Pat on the Rig

E3EFBED5-3E89-48DA-BC2F-A63697B19487.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow. Her YouTube content is now so bad only 4 comments on it....

And wtf is that cheesecake, it looks like glittered vomit 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is minging, you can tell in the latest vlog she hasn’t showered as she looks like she’s rolled out of bed! She’s then put those pleather leggings on again that she wore all day travelling and walking round Edinburgh! Dirty cow!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. Her YouTube content is now so bad only 4 comments on it....

And wtf is that cheesecake, it looks like glittered vomit 🤢
I had to do a double take, thought it was a sparkly old frankfurter on the top! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s this dance monkey business all the time? I’m sure it’s some kind of dig at us tattle bastards

Reactions: 5
WOW! Little feral wild child pops is a genius not only can she command google to play a song that’s months out of date but she can turn up the volume as well! I don’t mean to be offensive but I can hardly make out what Poppy says never mind google so if that’s for us rattlers Reb you can duck right off you manky haired boot. Oh and the reason your face is breaking out in spots is because you use one make up brush for everything and clearly don’t wash it judging by last nights vlog. You really are a tinky, sweaty disgusting cow and your lack of personal hygiene astounds me.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What’s this dance monkey business all the time? I’m sure it’s some kind of dig at us tattle bastards
It’s popular on TicTok at the moment and we know Becky and Lee love a bit of TicTok!
I think I have heard it every day for the past month...but I have children/niblings that watch TicTok videos.
I thought it was a bit of a dig, they think they are the organ grinder and Tattle Bastards react to what they put...but after ‘edgy’ Becky in Edinburgh it just shows it is they who are that bothered by what is said on Tattle, constantly trying to justify and explain their behaviour. Most people are on here for a gossip/laugh but it’s sad so many influencers are consumed by what is said it is affecting their content, which must confuse the sheep who don’t get the Tattle references. Then again some seem so blinkered Becky could mention Affiliate links in Klingon and they would still comment what a great mum and human being she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was definitely some kind of pointed dig, probably to ensure some more comments here. Keep her relevant 😂. She talks about tea in the story before. She certainly gets more engagement here then on her social media platforms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s popular on TicTok at the moment and we know Becky and Lee love a bit of TicTok!
I think I have heard it every day for the past month...but I have children/niblings that watch TicTok videos.
I thought it was a bit of a dig, they think they are the organ grinder and Tattle Bastards react to what they put...but after ‘edgy’ Becky in Edinburgh it just shows it is they who are that bothered by what is said on Tattle, constantly trying to justify and explain their behaviour. Most people are on here for a gossip/laugh but it’s sad so many influencers are consumed by what is said it is affecting their content, which must confuse the sheep who don’t get the Tattle references. Then again some seem so blinkered Becky could mention Affiliate links in Klingon and they would still comment what a great mum and human being she is.
I’ve said this before but it’s just tragic that the Meldrums are completely obsessed with tattle and spend their free time constantly thinking about what is written here. Lee & Rebecca spend countless hours reading this forum - umpteen times a day. She’s in Edinburgh with her Mum & Sister, meant to be enjoying a pre Christmas get together and all she could do was film herself constantly trying to have a little dig with the endless “edgy” chat - which her mum & sister are both obviously in on. It’s really quite pathetic.
This website is the biggest thing in their lives.
bunch of loosers!!!!

I don’t discuss tattle with anyone in my real life because it’s not remotely important! I cone on here, have a bit of a laugh and gossip, then I go and do something else, tattle is about 1% of my day!!! But it absolutely consumes the Meldrums - to the point where we have Lee spending god knows how many hours reading the forum and then trying to track people down on Instagram/Facebook... seriously? Has he really got nothing better to do with his time?! Obviously not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.