Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do an internet safety course recently for work. I was telling some of the more mature ladies about influencers and the kind of stories/blogs/posts they put out there to the world.
They were flabbergasted that people film themselves doing everyday tasks like opening curtains & making beds, that they make money from this and most of all that they put so much of their children lives out there - it literally goes against the most basic internet safety rules kids are being taught. Their reaction was so interesting because they genuinely had no idea this was ‘a thing’
Thing is I think it goes against every basic parental instinct which is more worrying, how can any of them really sleep at night knowing some fucked up sicko probably has photos of your child that they are using for god knows what!! It chills me to the bone. The dangers are real, schools would not be giving talks on safety if it was bloody fairytale land.

Reactions: 21
Oh spectra Aberdeen have used the kids photo in their latest grid pic tagging mrsrmeldrum

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wait... does Lee work offshore?!

duck I wish she’d told us 😒 “doing it for the mums” go do this for the mums Rebeggar and get yourself to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wait... does Lee work offshore?!

duck I wish she’d told us 😒 “doing it for the mums” go do this for the mums Rebeggar and get yourself to duck.
😂😂 Aye, never mind "doing it for the kids" or "doing it for the family" true to form it's me me me

Reactions: 12
My partner works offshore and I can’t wait for him to go as he gets under my feet when he’s home and messes up the routine 🤣 no idea how she can make much a song and dance about it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If the only person you appear to be kind to is yourself then you DO NOT need to be kind to yourself anymore.

Anyway being “kind to yourself” sounds like you are delicately trying to say you are off to have a wank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How is she still getting brand work....
Her 100k plus following, lack of research on the brand’s part, the relative cheapness of influencer advertising and just plain not giving a shite about her past by the companies as long as they stand to potentially increase revenue.

Mrs Meld Ltd knows this, her agency knows this; they were just waiting for the dust to settle on the racism scandal with that guff about just being a hobbit, to cover for her slow and slimy comeback.

Reactions: 9
Reb will be sharpening her pencil getting ready to go and vote for Boris with her Mum because they’re sooooooooo middle/upper class.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her 100k plus following, lack of research on the brand’s part, the relative cheapness of influencer advertising and just plain not giving a shite about her past by the companies as long as they stand to potentially increase revenue.

Mrs Meld Ltd knows this, her agency knows this; they were just waiting for the dust to settle on the racism scandal with that guff about just being a hobbit, to cover for her slow and slimy comeback.
She may still get “brand work”, but the internet is forever. tit sticks. There’s no smoke without fire.

Once brands are made aware of the history, they seem to (on the most part) make their decisions to discontinue their work with her.

She was the writer of her own future with this when she didn’t address it from the beginning.

Reactions: 13
Is Pat trollin’ Rebby by saying he’s thinner than her now....

If so, can you link your leggings pat hun!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder who he's stalking tonight while lying in his little bunk bed .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hang on, I'm late to the Meldrum party but... Is Lee claiming to be 27? Is that accurate? Can anyone verify this? I legit thought he was about 40?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on, I'm late to the Meldrum party but... Is Lee claiming to be 27? Is that accurate? Can anyone verify this? I legit thought he was about 40?!
Nah, cos when he was a fully grown 19 year old man he was going out with school girl 15 year old Grab Grab. She's now 30. Mentally maybe still 15 though.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.