Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a vlog where she starts stroking him like the last time we said there was no chemistry 🤢
Ah but she now claims she doesn’t like PDAs. It was in the marriage assumptions video. So that’s her excuse. Given she’s got a camera attached to her arm at all times I guess it’s a great reason to keep Pat the pest off her! I’d do the same if I was married to that creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before but is there anywhere of interest up where she lives? Anywhere they can take the kids out?
They literally do nothing other than walking to her mums and cuddling under a blanket on the sofa 🤢
I’m from Portsmouth and granted we’re a city there is plenty for us to do with the kids that‘s either free or cheap. Parks, farms, beaches, zoos, museums, Softplays, jump street, National trusts, nearby cities etc. We always do something for the kids at the weekend.

Rebecca doesn’t sell Scotland to me at all. I would never think about coming north. Her Edinburgh vlog was the least appealing thing I’ve seen, it was awful! All about her. Not showing her city and what it has to offer at Christmas. Didn’t show any of the markets! I watched ash Reid’s vlog about it (I don’t like her I just thought it was a good comparison) and it was actually quite good. Showed them having a good time and showed some of the city. It was an enjoyable thing to watch.
How can anyone think rebeccas uploads are good to watch? Unless you’re hate watching of course 😂😂

I’ve said this before but is there anywhere of interest up where she lives? Anywhere they can take the kids out?
They literally do nothing other than walking to her mums and cuddling under a blanket on the sofa 🤢
I’m from Portsmouth and granted we’re a city there is plenty for us to do with the kids that‘s either free or cheap. Parks, farms, beaches, zoos, museums, Softplays, jump street, National trusts, nearby cities etc. We always do something for the kids at the weekend.

Rebecca doesn’t sell Scotland to me at all. I would never think about coming north. Her Edinburgh vlog was the least appealing thing I’ve seen, it was awful! All about her. Not showing her city and what it has to offer at Christmas. Didn’t show any of the markets! I watched ash Reid’s vlog about it (I don’t like her I just thought it was a good comparison) and it was actually quite good. Showed them having a good time and showed some of the city. It was an enjoyable thing to watch.
How can anyone think rebeccas uploads are good to watch? Unless you’re hate watching of course 😂😂
The Meldrums live in one of the most beautiful, unspoiled areas of Scotland. They are a stones throw from incredible stretches of coastland, beaches, national parks, ski resorts, coastal villages, they could drive a few hours and be in the Highlands. There is so much they could go and do, from being in the isolated wilderness to being in the heart of the thriving city (all of which are no more than a couple of hours on the train from Aberdeen)

Please don’t base your ideas of Scotland on what the Meldrums put out in their tit videos!!!!!!!

They are missing such a trick - their location could be & should be their USP - they could have incredible content showcasing what’s available in the area they live. But they don’t & they won’t because that would require effort, imagination and actual work - which we know is a foreign concept to Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There's loads in this area, loads! She just cannot be arsed and it shows. I truly think she thinks she doesn't need to and that people watch for her only, as fan girls. She's not got a clue about this industry and her competitors and she shows little interest in staying within it. Channelbum must have been such an easy moneymaker.
It's obvious she's used to being the centre of the attention and has been all her life to the point that she thinks thousands of strangers adore her also. That Edinburgh blog was better suited to a teenager filming in her bedroom, in fact I've seen far, far better productions from people with far less followers and 'experience". She's beginning to look the equivalent of' dad dancing 'at a disco with vlogging' others must look and think wtf, how on earth did you get to where you are with that tit content? She obviously never consider viewers and followers are the reason she's got what she has (it's certainly not from hard work or bloody effort on her part!) and that she has to keep them interested. She's happier blaming others for her pissing her career down the pan when all she needed to be was honest and professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Where rebecca lives it's just out side of aberdeen , aberdeen has loads of things to do . banchory being small and rural theres not much but there is plenty round about not even long drives away. There is FAR more to scotland than what they show Edinburgh and St Andrew's, I can never get over why they spend all there time in these places . Edinburgh is great for touristy things castle and museums. St Andrews is full of students. But there is far far more places in scotland . She doesnt do anything for it . ( I live in scotland )

Reactions: 8
Where rebecca lives it's just out side of aberdeen , aberdeen has loads of things to do . banchory being small and rural theres not much but there is plenty round about not even long drives away. There is FAR more to scotland than what they show Edinburgh and St Andrew's, I can never get over why they spend all there time in these places . Edinburgh is great for touristy things castle and museums. St Andrews is full of students. But there is far far more places in scotland . She doesnt do anything for it . ( I live in scotland )
From my experience a lot of ‘east coasters’ never visit the west coast of Scotland which in my opinion is incredibly beautiful. Edinburgh is ok but Glasgow, being the biggest city has a lot more culture and would show the kids a different style of city. Yet, it’s all about the woodland walks and ikea. Riveting.

Reactions: 12
From my experience a lot of ‘east coasters’ never visit the west coast of Scotland which in my opinion is incredibly beautiful. Edinburgh is ok but Glasgow being the biggest city has a lot more culture and would show the kids a different style of city. Yet, it’s allaboit the woodland walks and ikea. Riveting.
I'm a east coaster and love visiting the west a bit more wet but beautiful the beaches are definitely the best I've seen 😊 definitely agree I prefer going to glasgow than edinburgh

Reactions: 7
I remember when the Meldrums went to Aviemore and her vlog showcasing the area was so poor.
A few Tattlers then posted about the area and attractions and it made me want to visit more than Rebecca’s poor attempt at doing her job did.
I have seen a few youtubers visit Edinburgh recently and been to the markets, the zoo, showed the shops...where to stay, the scenery and just captured the beauty of the city.
It just seems Becky can’t be bothered, if not for vlogging just take your children and enjoy, there never seems to be anything local shown with enthusiasm, such a shame.
Reading Tattlers posts on here have made me look into visiting Scotland for a holiday with my children...good job Tattlers on promoting a beautiful country.

I remember when the Meldrums went to Aviemore and her vlog showcasing the area was so poor.
A few Tattlers then posted about the area and attractions and it made me want to visit more than Rebecca’s poor attempt at doing her job did.
I have seen a few youtubers visit Edinburgh recently and been to the markets, the zoo, showed the shops...where to stay, the scenery and just captured the beauty of the city.
It just seems Becky can’t be bothered, if not for vlogging just take your children and enjoy, there never seems to be anything local shown with enthusiasm, such a shame.
Reading Tattlers posts on here have made me look into visiting Scotland for a holiday with my children...good job Tattlers on promoting a beautiful country.
Yes that was odd as she showed the holiday cottage looking like a tit tip.
Treated her chums like slaves they had to wash up.
Treated the ski instructor with contempt.
She never vlogged the free trip which was odd as what was point gifting it.
I'm sure I read here she trashed 1 previous cottage was it skye cottages?
I feel sure her birthday blog was undeclared ad freebie from the fairmont hotel they now regret.
She showed every thing at gleneagles.
She showed every little of Neilson ski resort.

Whenever she goes to capital it's the usual
Picture of her in the street
Visit Ikea
The museum.

She's never done the fringe festivals or zoo or park.
Think kate McCabe did really good Scottish vlog few months back.

Has she ever been to Glasgow?
Weird she dident vlog London or Ibiza.

At home all we see are woods. Gym
No kippie lodge or farms anymore
She dident realise Aberdeen has boats
All we see Aberdeen is shops and pizza express.
God knows how she's secured so many free breaks.

Scotland is beautiful, and I would reccomend anyone to come and visit it. The weather is a little hap hazard but other than that its beautiful, edinburgh zoo is great. Come up a little to stirling there is the Safari park . Near aviemore there is the highland safari park the polorbears aviemore theres reindeer safari, sledge dog adventures scotland has so so much to do for kids the list is endless ( would help recommend places to stay or go )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mrs M definitely doesn't sell Aberdeen/shire to anyone. I live in the Shire and there is so much to do/see. And with the new AWPR road, you can now get to the other side of the city so much quicker so there is nothing stopping them there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How did she not realise Aberdeen has boats?! The harbour is literally a stone throw away from her beloved Union Square! She’s so full of crap. I’m sure the aviemore vlog was pulled because she was advertising Mr. Kipling cakes at the same time.

• Haha
She has a brand spon for the headspace app, a mental health app.?

whilst trying to intimidate people into silence.....

MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She has a brand spon for the headspace app, a mental health app.?

whilst trying to intimidate people into silence.....

MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE!!!!!
Whilst being in an industry where the insincere and unrealistic lifestyle and undeclared trappings directly contributes to many peoples negative mental health.

Reactions: 20
Whilst being in an industry where the insincere and unrealistic lifestyle and undeclared trappings directly contributes to many peoples negative mental health.
she’s put poppy down for a nap and instead of making a cup of tea and eye bleeping herself on insta she’s meditating 🤣🤣🤣

get to duck Rebecca 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's a bloody hoot!

I do wonder if there's a series of ads coming for this, there's an awful lot of vloggers claiming stress and overload at this time of year in their vlogs. Just incidental mentions so far.

That's a bloody hoot!

I do wonder if there's a series of ads coming for this, there's an awful lot of vloggers claiming stress and overload at this time of year in their vlogs. Just incidental mentions so far.
TEN MEDITATIONS FOR FREE!!!! To help you cope with the stress of.... Christmas jumper day prep. 🙂

“I will not let the bastards get to me”

“I will track down everyone who dislikes me and attempt to scare them into silence”

“I am an edgy queen and will increase my edgy-ness in my new shoes”

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's a bloody hoot!

shallow idiots!!

Reactions: 6
I can not believe these companies do not do their research. Disgraceful.

one other thing- jumper knuckles 🥱

• Haha
She is something else!! Self care!
She doesn’t snatch time for herself. It’s all about her wants and needs.
I’m all for self care- though having children also means we have parenting responsibilities to our kids too. Her self care all seems to happen when she could be spending time with the kids - like blooming weekends.🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.