Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s me just cancelled my headspace app subscription. I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than fund her bank balance and It wasn’t that great to be honest anyway. Whilst you are on the subject of self care Rebecca know what else takes 10 mins while the “baby” sleeps............ A SHOWER!!!! You feel so much better after and it will wash away the build up of dry shampoo that seems to make your hair look matted 🤢 Jesus the lack of personal care you have blows my mind never mind bleeping self care. Do we think that photo was taken by Tiggy Testino when she was over having supper yesterday it is Florrie Flowbel still chief in house photographer in Creepy’s abscence.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised she needs an app in her repertoire seeing as that telephonic reiki got rid of the lump of tit in her throat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t mean to be biased but Scotland is amazing! She doesn’t sell her area or anywhere else she visits. Aberdeen has beautiful parks, historic sites, beaches! Edinburgh I could do a better vlog and I barely know how to edit a photo! The markets, the castle, the gorgeous little streets with pipers in their kilts! When they were down for Their gifted Woodland Experience they could’ve made content from Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, etc.
There’s so much to do with kids and lots of it for free, especially for an ‘outdoorsy adventure seeking’ family!
I could do quite a lot of ‘content’ and I’d be able to use the beautiful scenery & historic learning experiences while protecting the identity of my children ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she needs an app in her repertoire seeing as that telephonic reiki got rid of the lump of tit in her throat
That’s right I forgot about that magical forcefield she has around her 🙄 I’ll tell you though that “new
Job” crystal she got fair bleeping worked it manifested a job for Lee quick enough 😂 Anyway edgy you advertising a mental health app makes me laugh! Aren’t you the same person that rinses people for being overweight “skinny jeans for skinny genes” and all that. Hmmmmm and you and your husband are a pair of stalkers creeping about sending threatening messages 🧐 Rhe parallels between the Meldrums and the Inghams get more and more everyday. Dating under age kids and sending nasty messages to people who them out could Reb and Lee be the new lazy and creepy Ingham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Meldrums live in one of the most beautiful, unspoiled areas of Scotland. They are a stones throw from incredible stretches of coastland, beaches, national parks, ski resorts, coastal villages, they could drive a few hours and be in the Highlands. There is so much they could go and do, from being in the isolated wilderness to being in the heart of the thriving city (all of which are no more than a couple of hours on the train from Aberdeen)

Please don’t base your ideas of Scotland on what the Meldrums put out in their tit videos!!!!!!!

They are missing such a trick - their location could be & should be their USP - they could have incredible content showcasing what’s available in the area they live. But they don’t & they won’t because that would require effort, imagination and actual work - which we know is a foreign concept to Rebecca.
I'll never forget about 10 years ago I had to go to Aberdeen for a work trip. Wasn't particularly looking forward to be honest as I saw it as the back of beyond. Was living in London then.

I was so pleasantly surprised when I got there as to how vibrant and cosmopolitan it was. I can only imagine it's even more so these days. I've never seen any of the upbeat Aberdeen I saw then on her Insta or on her blogs.

Reactions: 8
That’s right I forgot about that magical forcefield she has around her 🙄 I’ll tell you though that “new
Job” crystal she got fair bleeping worked it manifested a job for Lee quick enough 😂 Anyway edgy you advertising a mental health app makes me laugh! Aren’t you the same person that rinses people for being overweight “skinny jeans for skinny genes” and all that. Hmmmmm and you and your husband are a pair of stalkers creeping about sending threatening messages 🧐 Rhe parallels between the Meldrums and the Inghams get more and more everyday. Dating under age kids and sending nasty messages to people who them out could Reb and Lee be the new lazy and creepy Ingham.
When did she say that about skinny Jeans?

Meditating 🙄 no shame , no integrity boring , monotonous content peppered with lies I have decided to treat her with the same contempt she treats her followers I am going to ignore the silly little witch , i assumed my life to be very boring but I could never be bored enough to watch their crap those who aspire to be her lifestyle must be very unhappy people because I wouldn’t want to be her , nothing makes her happy even with a huge home, living in a gorgeous place, beautiful , bright healthy bairns , parents, friends and a husband who is more at home than not off for weekends away , loads of time for herself and yet all she seems to do is whine and complain if she thinks she has it hard then she will never be happy and how she will cope when the bairns are teenagers and parents need help from them she will fall to pieces so self absorbed and self centred ...

• Heart
So disappointed with headspace… Surely she doesn’t need it anyway as she has an anti – anxiety jumper!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did she say that about skinny Jeans?
I believe it was something she once tweeted on her personal Twitter before she was squeaky clean and Insta famous 🙄 she also used that platform to tweet other racist jokes that her and her inbred friends obviously found hilarious. I wouldn’t mind but she was hardly twiggy herself before she acquired her newly found eating disorder.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
“When did you start doing this?”

Just when they bleeping offered to pay her for the AD, hun!

Rebecca Meldrum is the worst person ever to be advocating about any sort of mental health, wellbeing or wellness. She doesn’t need to find time for her self in amongst looking after 3 kids, she needs to find out how to look after her kids in amongst seeing to her bloody self!

rebecca also, one of your kids get free school meals. Another is at nursery. There’s no really planning or effort or coordination of Christmas school lunch.

buying food for Christmas? Thought you’re going to your mums babes?? You’ll be knocking together the same old pavlova and your new cheeseboard of dreams. It’s your mum & dad that will be concerning themselves with feeding your family.

finally, will she stop harping on about Lee working offshore?who cares!! Sorry you’re such a racist, begging, money grabbing, work shy mare that your hubby can no longer stay at home living off the teat that was your kindly gifted lifestyle.

Merry Christmas! 🎄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why no comments on her grid post for headspace? 🤔

..... Yet she's running a completion in their name? Wtf? 😂

Ignore me, had a daft moment..... But bet you pooped your pants when you read that Rebecca? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I do get a kick out of the fact that she thinks she’s really stressed out and run ragged because she’s got the nativity play & Xmas jumper day at school to think about....
She’s bloody clueless.
She would never in a million years last if she had to go out and work in an actual real, proper job. She just wouldn’t be able to cope. She quite obviously just hasn’t got the mental capacity to deal with anything at all.

What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So ready for a day of silence tomorrow ... guess she has put poppy for an extra day of nursery or changed days ? Thought she just done a tuesday ....
People are so judgemental.... 👋👋👋 guess that's a wee hello tattle bastarrds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ready for a day of silence tomorrow ... guess she has put poppy for an extra day of nursery or changed days ? Thought she just done a tuesday ....
People are so judgemental.... 👋👋👋 guess that's a wee hello tattle bastarrds

She’s so bleeping useless!! She really can’t cope with the kids can she?!

I can’t see Lee being off shore for long. She can’t handle the kids at all - she just can’t cope with it. I’m willing to bet that he will be looking for an on shore job by the summer.

Reactions: 16
I just emailed headspace - it makes my skin crawl hearing her talk about mental health or wellbeing.

Reactions: 29
When lee is home he does most of it, I guess rebecca sees it hes away and when he comes home he should do it all. dont see him doing a post saying he struggles .

Reactions: 7
this vlog is basically just rebecca getting poppy to dance like a monkey on command.

the bleeping guinea pigs in the freezing shed and she won’t have them indoors because they stink! So clean the cage out daily!!!!
Ffs thats cruel!!!!!!

her real personality is seeping out more and more.
those DM’s have really made her a witch “edgy” “rent” haven't they..... 🙄

“rent” duck off rebecca. All I seem to do is tell rebecca to duck off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
this vlog is basically just rebecca getting poppy to dance like a monkey on command.

the bleeping guinea pigs in the freezing shed and she won’t have them indoors because they stink! So clean the cage out daily!!!!
Ffs thats cruel!!!!!!

her real personality is seeping out more and more.
those DM’s have really made her a witch “edgy” “rent” haven't they..... 🙄

“rent” duck off rebecca. All I seem to do is tell rebecca to duck off 😂😂
The guinea pigs have lost their novelty value now. It will be the same when they get this bloody puppy she keeps bleating on about. It will be all fun & games for the first few weeks and then the novelty will wear off and it will be sidelined.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.