Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee sounds bored to duck with her on the phone..... 😂😂
I do enjoy seeing Rebby begging for views because nobody is watching her vlogs 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guinea pigs have lost their novelty value now. It will be the same when they get this bloody puppy she keeps bleating on about. It will be all fun & games for the first few weeks and then the novelty will wear off and it will be sidelined.
Those poor Guinea pigs. Most kids have them in their own rooms. There's plenty of room in the house for them to be warm over the Winter. This really, really pisses me off.

Reactions: 12
Headspace cancelled. Not supporting them if they deem Rebecca as being fit for purpose. Shows very poor due diligence on their part.
This is a woman who has cried wolf so many times on the mental health front, always utilised when SHE has f#@ked up (frequent occurrence) and backed into a corner. She is totally mocking people who genuinely suffer from this debilitating condition. Disgusted with her and more so Headspace.

Reactions: 23
Edgy is the prime example of a very sheltered and pampered childhood. duck knows what she would do if something really bad happened I honestly dread to think. Oh and Reb there’s no one more judgmental than you!! From the woman who washes twice a week tops and lives in pleather leggings which are a breeding ground for god knows what she announces that she doesn’t buy home bakes because basically she doesn’t know what other people’s hygiene is like. That’s the best one yet coming from that clatty witch and if I was one of the parents I’d be telling her straight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tbf head space probably wanted to work with her because they can see how utterly fucked up she is toward her kids. Wanted to sort her mental health out for her before she damages the kids too much.
Sorry headspace shes just a bleep

Reactions: 10
Lee sounds bored to duck with her on the phone..... 😂😂
I do enjoy seeing Rebby begging for views because nobody is watching her vlogs 😬
Given up watching past few days as I'm truly busy with my children.

Is she saying it's not gone into subscription boxes again or begging people support her ads as pennies for her kids.

Reactions: 7
Our guinea pigs lives in doors in the winter. We had a large cage that lived in the hallway. You have to clean Guinea pigs everyday. Even if you only have time to clean the bedding. They are at risk of getting sores from the urine in the sawdust if you don’t.

Reactions: 7
As much as I object to her involving her children in the vlogs, how funny was Safiyah when she called Rebecca annoying? :ROFLMAO: The kid is what 7/8 and she already has her mother figured out. Every time the girls say things like "I did this" or "I got this," their mom comes along and makes a snide comment. Can't she just let them have a moment. Florence never talks back, but Safiyah isn't scared to put her wretched mother in her place. I can't wait until that kid is a teenager. I hope she throws an attitude right back at her witch of a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we’re all busy with children 😂
I’m not gonna feel bad because I watched a 20 min vlog 😉 you sound like Rebecca. 😬
Lol I mean rushed off my feet no help 3 different schools and events busy not rebs pretend busy .
Remember who's got Xmas dinner carols and Xmas jumper on which day.
I don't feel bad I doesn't watch her tit vlog in fact it's better for my blood pressure to not watch.

Enjoy keeping up here and reading hilarious comments.
Strange poster Arabic name making couple of weird posts.
Did she really describe herself as a boomer?
Big baby more like it. Who's been just and why?
I see on Insta she's back to moaning about her 3 kids I have 4 and find them less trouble some.
Florrie and poppy fave tell me they have had enough of her too.
My name had expression make mountains out of mole hills or make a meal of it I think of this most times when reb whines.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Moaning about how hard it is having 3 kids and you can't wait to palm them off to other people. hole. Your children will read that one day. I feel so sorry for them.

Reactions: 14
Apparently Head Space have one meditation segment to deal with the feelings u have from having a tit mother. Sounds like Edgy’s girls will be needing that one in a few years time

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to be biased but Scotland is amazing! She doesn’t sell her area or anywhere else she visits. Aberdeen has beautiful parks, historic sites, beaches! Edinburgh I could do a better vlog and I barely know how to edit a photo! The markets, the castle, the gorgeous little streets with pipers in their kilts! When they were down for Their gifted Woodland Experience they could’ve made content from Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument, etc.
There’s so much to do with kids and lots of it for free, especially for an ‘outdoorsy adventure seeking’ family!
I could do quite a lot of ‘content’ and I’d be able to use the beautiful scenery & historic learning experiences while protecting the identity of my children ☺
👆👆 THIS!! Obviously as a Scot originally from the NE and now living in edinburgh I bloody love Scotland. It’s a beautiful place to live. Especially if you like the outdoors. Around them is gorgeous so much to do but they show zero of it!
Why the heck didn’t she go to the light show at the botanic gardens? That’s an Instagrammers dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just emailed headspace - it makes my skin crawl hearing her talk about mental health or wellbeing.
Yes, this from a woman that seemingly a jumper can cure her anxiety!! She’s so up and down so clearly the app doesn’t work for her!

Reactions: 9
All 3 kids now have reward charts? Really? They are just excited about Christmas, my 2 are a pain in the butt at the moment, all excitement over Christmas, it's a big deal for them and shes punishing her girls, terrible ☹

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over the whole dog thing to be honest. It’s utter madness. You can see lee doesn’t want a dog but it does seem what Becky wants Becky gets. He knows how much they struggle and moan with a daughter who rarely ever sleeps and how knackered he is in particular cause he’s the one who gets up with her and they want to get a puppy who will be like a little baby needing love and attention sometimes all night as they can often keep you up all night and wreck your whole house! She is absolutely batshit crazy! At least wait until the feral one starts sleeping through 😳 pair of idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.