Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch her YouTube vlogs as refuse to subscribe ... I get the great summaries here!! 😁I don't subscribe to anything just watch Instagram and Insta stories ... Via google... Out of curiosity I just watched 9 mins of assumptions about their marriage... God she s a self obsessed pathetic ILM ( I love me term I use for the selfie obsessed generation now... Tell I m a 50 golden oldie!!! My 23 yr old daughter tho despairs of the social media look at me self obsession now and has taken 5 stories in her life and is proud of that) God Lee totally looked buggered and SO not in the mood to do that vlog... yet he s always loved being on film! Have extremely limited sympathy tho... He s equal partner in that vile mrsmeldrum limited company... He s equal instigator in that life style situation... He edited liftgste... Mr currysoup you are reaping what you've sown😂 and you two need to be bloody glad of the affluence you be got... Get back to a bleeping food bank with working people or on benefits through no choice need it ... And donate all the gifted tit you ve got in cupboards and drawers. Rant over... Watched royle family earlier hence Liam G end... As you were!!! Thanks tat peeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So last weekend she goes off to Edinburgh to see her sister as she’s not coming home for Christmas.
Now on today’s ‘plan’ she has her sister coming over for dinner. ??
Even more obvious that last weekend was about fleeing from Lee when she discovered he’d been DM’ing women again. They obviously had a huge fight about it. If you’re going to lie Edgy you have to have a good memory, and you shoot yourself in the foot every time! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Goodness, what a busy day! I really hope she manages to fit in all that wrapping gifts and watching movies, never mind also eating dinner 😱 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF is a ‘minamalism’ challenge??

Honest to god, some of these influencers are seriously thick and need to go back to school!!

So last weekend she goes off to Edinburgh to see her sister as she’s not coming home for Christmas.
Now on today’s ‘plan’ she has her sister coming over for dinner. ??
Even more obvious that last weekend was about fleeing from Lee when she discovered he’d been DM’ing women again. They obviously had a huge fight about it. If you’re going to lie Edgy you have to have a good memory, and you shoot yourself in the foot every time! 🙈
DM ing women?? Seriously?? That’s probably because she won’t engage in sexting while he’s away offshore!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Honest to god, some of these influencers are seriously thick and need to go back to school!!
Is the ‘lovely’ Jess Avey starting the minalism challenge by getting rid of racist terms from her vocabulary?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lovely Jess Avery who’s husband fucked off and she became a hot mess she’s another mentally unstable influencer that should give it up so her and Reb have heaps in common.

Reactions: 10

DM ing women?? Seriously?? That’s probably because she won’t engage in sexting while he’s away offshore!! 🤣🤣

Poor bugger doesn’t even get sexting, two weeks with nothing and he won’t even get a cheeky picture or lusty message. I’d be gagging for it if my hubby was away two weeks at a time 😂 (sorry tmi)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s zero chemistry between Rebecca & Lee. Zilch. They seem more like siblings that lovers. God knows how they have managed to have 3 children together.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s zero chemistry between Rebecca & Lee. Zilch. They seem more like siblings that lovers. God knows how they have managed to have 3 children together.
My guess is she laid back and thought of the money they'd bring in 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I always thought they seemed more like brother and sister, rather than married couple. Even when they were in the old house, and they did those “cosy” sit-down q and a’s at the end of their vlogs, there wasn’t much in the way of romantic chemistry there. I can’t believe I used to tune in with some anticipation to watch them do that cringy dance before they answered sheeps’ questions. Embarrassed for myself.

For sure.

And I’d guess she only had to lay there for about 3 minutes.....!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Generous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee: “Just lie back ma wee belter and think of Channel Mum”

“Aye....just keep yer eyes closed babe, lay back and think of the copious amounts of gifted shite we will be gettin’ - enough ta make ya wetter than an otters pocket YA FUCKIN BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
“Aye....just keep yer eyes closed babe, lay back and think of the copious amounts of gifted shite we will be gettin’ - enough ta make ya wetter than an otters pocket YA FUCKIN BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!”
I no longer want to know what is in Pat’s hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cue a vlog where she starts stroking him like the last time we said there was no chemistry 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.