Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cleaning video?!

Bloody hell. Can she not think of anything else to film?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cutting two videos together in the way she did.. she just makes herself look completely amateur.

Footage is like Groundhog Day. Bedroom always a tip, bathrooms, utility heaps of tit lying around. I don’t get it.. can someone be THAT untidy?!

Reactions: 16
Another cleaning video?!

Bloody hell. Can she not think of anything else to film?!
No, because she's as boring as f#ck. Her life is boring, she's boring, her house is boring and she doesn't seem to get it at all. She thinks she's bloody amazing and so do her sheep. There's only us Tattler's that can seem to see it🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, because she's as boring as f#ck. Her life is boring, she's boring, her house is boring and she doesn't seem to get it at all. She thinks she's bloody amazing and so do her sheep. There's only us Tattler's that can seem to see it🙄

She is probably one of the most boring, brain dead idiots ive ever come across. She just needs to give up. Her lack lustre social media “career” is over - is so sad & pathetic that she can’t see it and is still desperately trying to drag it along. I’d be mortified if I was her, it’s beyond embarrassing now.

Reactions: 23
Well that was absolutely dire
Very unprofessional stringing 2 very bad videos together

Reactions: 10
She is probably one of the most boring, beau dead idiots ive ever come across. She just needs to give up. Her lack lustre social media “career” is over - is so sad & pathetic that she can’t see it and is still desperately trying to drag it along. I’d be mortified if I was her, it’s beyond embarrassing now.
She could vlog herself peeling an orange and her bloody sheep would be sitting there agog commenting how marvellous she is and saying she should put up more orange peeling vlogs as they find them interesting. Some idiot would be asking where she got the bloody orange from and could she do a swipe up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She could vlog herself peeling an orange and her bloody sheep would be sitting there agog commenting how marvellous she is and saying she should put up more orange peeling vlogs as they find them interesting. Some idiot would be asking where she got the bloody orange from and could she do a swipe up😂😂

Or the ever worrying sheep comment of

“Oh my god, you are SO inspiring! You are TOTAL Mum & wife goals!”

Like, what the duck?!

• Haha
I‘ve just caught up on here I’m in the middle of stripping my hair and it’s taking a while but that cleaning video she has the dyson why not hoover the floor and underneath the rug with that? How’s her room never tidy all she does is tidy it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Like, what the duck?!
I'm half expecting her to read here now and she'll be showing us all how to speed peel an orange in next Tuesday's vlog 🍊🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It would be more exciting than having to look at her waving her legs in the air at the gym in those bloody ghastly leggings🙄
Frankly, a video of paint drying would be infinitely more interesting and entertaining than any of the bile that she puts out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you're reading here Rebeggar go look at @its_simply_fiona on insta story today about how social media makes people feel like crap sometimes. Very interesting.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 61236
View attachment 61237

she’s uploaded a second one of her blinking.

bleeping quality content Rebecca!!! The leggings hun??! 🙂
thanks!

small willy man is a fan.

Like, what the duck?!
I hope that’s one of her chums, or family because if there is an actual person out there who thinks this way well I despair really I do i have lost all sympathy with her followers if they can’t see what is so obvious then they deserve to be used and ignored by her anyone can get hoodwinked for awhile but really ! even without the manic mood swings, the ridiculous posing, horrible way she speaks about Poppy her general stroppy, lazy attitude, her constant whining and begging she really is boring I couldn’t watch her even to critique her she just annoys me more than any other influencer and believe me I have very little time for any of them ! She is the belly button fluff of influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cleaning after dark? Is that seriously the subject of the video? What the actual duck 🙄
Whats different after dark? Does a ghost come to help you? 👻👻👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The letters bring burnt was all wrong, we had a coal fire when growing up and my mum would chuck the letter up the chimney while the fire was roaring and the up draught would take it whoosh, maybe there's a knack to it, it looked totally magical to me as a child, it is not right watching your letter go up in flames :oops:
Yeah, you’re supposed to put them up the lum! Not burn them. How the duck will Santa be able to read them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve not watched for a while but her cleaning videos never seen to have any actual cleaning in them?! Especially the bedrooms, it’s a quick tidy up! I move everything off the units, dust the frames, lamps, etc plus the units. Wash all the skirtings, give the windows a quick clean......not just tidy away crap I’ve left lying!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.