Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Alison Perry? I didn’t see the posts in question but she posted something that could be construed as racist, particularly coming from a white middle class person. Her brother pulled her up on it, she researched it and did a set of stories explaining why she shouldn’t have said what she said.

Edgy. That is how YOU should have dealt with your tit show the day it got pointed out to you.

Reactions: 21
Tictok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

be right back, almost died laughing 😂
Rebby is down with da kids!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More likely the ad went because of the obviously bad way she'd labelled it. Remember she put it up without ad then amended it. Covering her tracks, but the posts by then had been copied. THIS is why MrsM Ltd is still suffering difficulties, the continuing flaunting of the rules and her own industry's standards. Not tattle. Not trolls. Their own decisions that continue to destroy their business.

Perhaps by now dare I say it, not even the casual racism is always the result in ads being pulled. Let's face it, If far bigger influencers are still operating with accusations of child assault and grooming, then it's no surprise MrsM is still being offered work. The brands just look at her follower number. If the Meldrums tried to operate honestly and professionally, they'd have gotten through this. But they don't, they continue to lie, deceive and manipulate whilst giving no fucks about their followers, despite thousands being there from early days and tens of thousands more being blocked for having an opinion or not liking a log pile.
Lee looks knackered, she's flitting from one piece of tit advertising to the other.

Are they really that bleeping thick and obstinate they can see it for themselves, do they really think they are that bloody great nowadays? Meldrums, either grow up and step up or give up!!
Lots of these big accounts with huge followings follow all the rules , I can only assume because there is no other reason I can think of , that Rebeggar and peewee don’t label ads correctly because they like the controversy , they must be fundamentally dishonest people their behaviour confirms this , I also think in her case she does it deliberately to irk tattlers , her followers who defend , aspire to be like them clearly suffer similar issues with honesty and greed , if they can see no issue in this behaviour then they are condoning it , seriously sick of the lying, the begging for freebies , and the fake insta stories , I realise they are all in this business to earn , the more the better , but some do it without any conscience or accountability then they end up on here and have the bloody nerve to complain about our behaviour , most of the people here are calling them out in their dishonest and fakeness easy way to stop that is to label ads correctly , stop lying and say sorry when you cock up or behave like a spoilt bairns , stop blaming us for your ridiculously childish and unprofessional content 🤬

Does anyone follow Alison Perry? I didn’t see the posts in question but she posted something that could be construed as racist, particularly coming from a white middle class person. Her brother pulled her up on it, she researched it and did a set of stories explaining why she shouldn’t have said what she said.

Edgy. That is how YOU should have dealt with your tit show the day it got pointed out to you.
👍

It was a crap Ad so I would understand if the butcher pulled it no sympathy for the company they need to research ( check tattle life ) before they use these idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 17
CFE4030F-826B-45B3-A04C-9508F965FFED.jpeg
D9656CAD-5EE0-4A9B-A7C4-C670B1CCAC8B.jpeg

she’s uploaded a second one of her blinking.

bleeping quality content Rebecca!!! The leggings hun??! 🙂
thanks!

small willy man is a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think that’s Pat?
we would need one of lee’s ex’s to confirm or deny....😐

Is it wrong I want a Becky X Lydia TicTok duet...just for your reaction 🤣
im still waiting for aAli to upload, downloadEd the fecking app and all.
thankfully I now have Rebby Meld the tictok queen!!
blinking, bleeping blinking.

Another bloody clean with me. Get to duck Rebecca.
“I don’t upload videos that are under 10 minutes“ BECAUSE YOU CANT GET THE ADSENSE YOU DAFT WITCH.
Genuinely no desire to watch rebecca cleaning her bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she probably has Tik Tok for an AD 🤣

her after dark video... shes always cleaning that bloody bedroom! Its not even a ‘deep clean’ wheres videos of thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, in the cupboards, gutting them out, in the livingroom, moving furniture and cleaning that, bathrooms. Its just always her tit tip of a bedroom!! She’s defined not someone who would motivate me to tidy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Poppy doesn’t even look like Poppy? Why would you want to change how your child looks? It’s bloody bizarre
I think what’s happened here is Reb was so busy eye bleeping herself on her phone whilst collecting Poppy from nursery that she put P’s coat on the wrong kid and took them home by mistake. She’s not looked at it’s face yet (still on her phone) so I wonder when she’ll notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she probably has Tik Tok for an AD 🤣

her after dark video... shes always cleaning that bloody bedroom! Its not even a ‘deep clean’ wheres videos of thoroughly cleaning the kitchen, in the cupboards, gutting them out, in the livingroom, moving furniture and cleaning that, bathrooms. Its just always her tit tip of a bedroom!! She’s defined not someone who would motivate me to tidy!
She motivates me to tidy, don't want my house ending up like hers! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
clean with me after dark......is that hoping her skanky pants and piles of tit won’t be so obvious via the light of the moon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is, if she wasn't such a lazy arse and tidied up as she went along, there would be no need to be forever doing speed cleaning, but then again, what would be left for her to vlog about. She'd have zero content apart from what she does at the bloody gym🙄 and sitting in front of a mirror slapping on her make-up😴😴😴😓

Reactions: 14
The thing is, if she wasn't such a lazy arse and tidied up as she went along, there would be no need to be forever doing speed cleaning, but then again, what would be left for her to vlog about. She'd have zero content apart from what she does at the bloody gym🙄 and sitting in front of a mirror slapping on her make-up😴😴😴😓
She can’t be tidying as she goes along... need time for a hot cup of tea!!! It’s the same areas that is tidied every vlog... Dread to think the state of the other rooms!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.