Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine she pulled it the second she got her cash. She doesn't want her grid full of all the tit she advertises. Plus, it's not the the ASA have *ever* done anything before is it?

I only look at her Instagram via google... She s put her justgiving link for Abernecessities under her Instagram photo... Her target says £1250 and she s raised £37 bloody quid!!!!! Not a single donation from a her or pat the hole or mummy, daddy or sister Cannon. Have they NO shame or moral values AT ALL. All the gifted tit she s re sold online , all the freebie clothes, freebies in the past that have saved them thousands ( holidays etc) ... The huge house they live in...Thirty seven bleeping quid!!!!!. Fuming isn't the word 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
This is why I don't feel sorry for her sheep. They are clearly exactly like her. They'd kill their Grandma for one of her free gift cards but could never donate to an actual cause.

Reactions: 16
I thought when advertising for a company, it's usually written in to the contracts that the ad has to be kept up on social media for X amount of days? 🤔
Unless of course extenuating circumstances such as being a massive racist lands you lots of complaints to the company, then you have to pull it

Reactions: 21
I would imagine she pulled it the second she got her cash. She doesn't want her grid full of all the tit she advertises. Plus, it's not the the ASA have *ever* done anything before is it?
Would she have gotten paid that quickly though? Wouldn't she have to send an invoice for her "work"? Also I believe there were debtors listed in her 2018 accounts - I think these would be work invoiced not yet paid for and also any money due from Channel Mum?

Reactions: 6
I rarely comment on here because you guys always say what I feel much more eloquently than I ever could.
However I just have to say something about Reb’s relationship with Poppy. The way she speaks to that beautiful little girl really hurts my heart. You can see Poppy is so confused & I just don’t see any affection towards her at all unless it’s for the “gram”. It’s actually disgusting.
I think Lee is an absolute twit but he seems to be a good dad and the girls seem comfortable around him. Why did she ever have kids? She clearly doesn’t like them.

Also, this. Just because I absolutely cannot stand you Rebecca. Thank for posting Lee 👍🏻
Well said , true and eloquently put ! 😊

This is why I don't feel sorry for her sheep. They are clearly exactly like her. They'd kill their Grandma for one of her free gift cards but could never donate to an actual cause.
well said 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest I don’t know if any/many of us contacted the butchers? So I doubt it’s been pulled by them. She probably wrote something incorrect or posted at the wrong date and so has took it down for now. I think it will reappear

Reactions: 10
Having ads pulled works for her as it keeps her firmly in the victim role of the drama triangle. Tattle bastards are the persecutors and Lee/sheep etc are her rescuers.
The more her actions are reported to her partnerships the more she loses the more she can cry troll and victim. That suits her as it requires zero accountability.
I can't see an ad being removed that quickly due to time spent, that was less than 48hrs wasn't it? Not enough for maximum reach especially for busy parents.
She's a ridiculous parody of an adult.

Reactions: 13
I’d put money on the ad being pulled by the brand. 100%. She doesn’t normally remove grid posts once an advert is done, unless asked to. I’ve said it before, but I strongly suspect the worst of her trolling bastards aren’t the people who regularly chatter on here. This is what happens when she treats people like shite, doesn’t respond to messages or try to engage with her community in a genuine way. Be nice to people on the way up... as you’ll meet them all on the way back down - or in today’s influencing world, they’ll bring you back down themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god a right treat over on edgys Instagram,,, was worried where it was going when I seen RM mount pat oh god I know you asked assumptions of there relationships but this is the gram keep it PG ... pat thinking he was getting his hole ... maybe wrong song choice too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ well I think I'm scared for life now !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh god a right treat over on edgys Instagram,,, was worried where it was going when I seen RM mount pat oh god I know you asked assumptions of there relationships but this is the gram keep it PG ... pat thinking he was getting his hole ... maybe wrong song choice too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ well I think I'm scared for life now !!!
its that thing that can’t be unseen 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢😩🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The letters bring burnt was all wrong, we had a coal fire when growing up and my mum would chuck the letter up the chimney while the fire was roaring and the up draught would take it whoosh, maybe there's a knack to it, it looked totally magical to me as a child, it is not right watching your letter go up in flames :oops:

Reactions: 12
Having ads pulled works for her as it keeps her firmly in the victim role of the drama triangle. Tattle bastards are the persecutors and Lee/sheep etc are her rescuers.
The more her actions are reported to her partnerships the more she loses the more she can cry troll and victim. That suits her as it requires zero accountability.
I can't see an ad being removed that quickly due to time spent, that was less than 48hrs wasn't it? Not enough for maximum reach especially for busy parents.
She's a ridiculous parody of an adult.
More likely the ad went because of the obviously bad way she'd labelled it. Remember she put it up without ad then amended it. Covering her tracks, but the posts by then had been copied. THIS is why MrsM Ltd is still suffering difficulties, the continuing flaunting of the rules and her own industry's standards. Not tattle. Not trolls. Their own decisions that continue to destroy their business.

Perhaps by now dare I say it, not even the casual racism is always the result in ads being pulled. Let's face it, If far bigger influencers are still operating with accusations of child assault and grooming, then it's no surprise MrsM is still being offered work. The brands just look at her follower number. If the Meldrums tried to operate honestly and professionally, they'd have gotten through this. But they don't, they continue to lie, deceive and manipulate whilst giving no fucks about their followers, despite thousands being there from early days and tens of thousands more being blocked for having an opinion or not liking a log pile.
Lee looks knackered, she's flitting from one piece of tit advertising to the other.

Are they really that bleeping thick and obstinate they can see it for themselves, do they really think they are that bloody great nowadays? Meldrums, either grow up and step up or give up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Well that’s the most sex they have had in a while....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, knew they must be out or at her parents house....noway would Poppy/lee have had that much food if they were dishing it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d put money on the ad being pulled by the brand. 100%. She doesn’t normally remove grid posts once an advert is done, unless asked to. I’ve said it before, but I strongly suspect the worst of her trolling bastards aren’t the people who regularly chatter on here. This is what happens when she treats people like shite, doesn’t respond to messages or try to engage with her community in a genuine way. Be nice to people on the way up... as you’ll meet them all on the way back down - or in today’s influencing world, they’ll bring you back down themselves.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.