Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a lot of positivity from the sheep on that video, I'm not surprised. In one video cleaning the same tit on two different occasions. Is she for real? What a bloody bore. What's the point of tik tok?

I'm actually pretty disgusted by her watching that video. 🤢 She doesn't even pull her sleeves back, scooshes bleach, tickles the toilet with a brush half arsed. There's no way her hands were clean when went to the dishwasher and clean dishes, and after dirty washing! 🤢 There's no way she could wash her hands effectively anyway with long sleeves and all that jewellery.

The house is just so cold looking most of the time, seeing your own reflection into pitch dark would freak me. There's nothing warm and cosy about the house, though I prefer the family room decor to the dingy Hague blue lounge, it's a horrible gloomy room. The house is just doors everywhere. It's like a posh static caravan, doors at funny angles etc I laugh though, a house that size and she's still hanging bedding over a main room door to dry? Must be because the rest of the house is Barry baltic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you're reading here Rebeggar go look at @its_simply_fiona on insta story today about how social media makes people feel like crap sometimes. Very interesting.
I will be totally honest here and say I don't think it would bother Reb I get the feeling she's one of those people who feel happier when others are suffering/struggling etc. I think she probably gets a high when people send her messages saying how bad they feel that they can't have holidays or that they struggle to feed, clothe or buy something for their children. She's a nasty uncaring person who cares about no one else other than herself.

Reactions: 19
She could vlog herself peeling an orange and her bloody sheep would be sitting there agog commenting how marvellous she is and saying she should put up more orange peeling vlogs as they find them interesting. Some idiot would be asking where she got the bloody orange from and could she do a swipe up😂😂
& don't forget how inspiring she is & how they can't think of anyone more deserving to eat the orange 🤮🤢 I nearly 🤮 the other day at the drivel someone I know was spouting (unfortunately not well enough to try & enlighten them)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a bigger family than hers and my house doesnt even look that untidy when it is ‘untidy’ i couldnt cope living that way, everything cluttered. That utility room is so untidy aswell, especially for an entrance. I feel their home isnt that homely! Nothing cosy about it apart from a stag head and out dated pictures of them! What also irritates me is the blender that sits in the kitchen in the same place all the time!

Reactions: 8
Off to google tick tok so I can be as cool as beggy.
Then you'll end up balancing like a kid in your parents living room cos she practically lives there.. .of course, she's over on tiktok 'cos there's a lot less drama "🙄
I have a vague recollection of her having to look at tiktoc when she was in the old house, she mentioned it on a vlog. Maybe something channel bum were doing. I've no idea what it is and couldn't care less, but if it's a way to influence and earn, she'll have not only a much younger but much tougher crowd.

I have no idea what tiktoc is, it sounds like something my kids would be into so frankly, I’m not interested.

Why are they constantly at her parents house? They seem to be there on a daily basis? Cut the bleeping cord Becky. Don’t you have any friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no idea what tiktoc is, it sounds like something my kids would be into so frankly, I’m not interested.

Why are they constantly at her parents house? They seem to be there on a daily basis? Cut the bleeping cord Becky. Don’t you have any friends?
here is the description “app for creating and sharing short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos.”
Riveting.

Lip syncing maybe she needs it.
Comedy - well, she makes us laugh daily without the app.
Talent? The jury is out, but I suspect this app isn’t a miracle worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was in Covent Garden today (took dd to the glossier pop up store and HUDa beauty pop up store.
Passed the cafe she kept going to which is part of a huge chains me just next door is a cuter much nicer one. Don’t get the deal with going to a city and eating at chains.

Saying that we ate at Wahlburgers as I had such a huge crush on Donnie and Mark Wahlburg as a teen.

Not a lot of positivity from the sheep on that video, I'm not surprised. In one video cleaning the same tit on two different occasions. Is she for real? What a bloody bore. What's the point of tik tok?

I'm actually pretty disgusted by her watching that video. 🤢 She doesn't even pull her sleeves back, scooshes bleach, tickles the toilet with a brush half arsed. There's no way her hands were clean when went to the dishwasher and clean dishes, and after dirty washing! 🤢 There's no way she could wash her hands effectively anyway with long sleeves and all that jewellery.

The house is just so cold looking most of the time, seeing your own reflection into pitch dark would freak me. There's nothing warm and cosy about the house, though I prefer the family room decor to the dingy Hague blue lounge, it's a horrible gloomy room. The house is just doors everywhere. It's like a posh static caravan, doors at funny angles etc I laugh though, a house that size and she's still hanging bedding over a main room door to dry? Must be because the rest of the house is Barry baltic.
I was wondering why there was a duvet over the door drying she has a tumble dryer so why not use that I mainly use my dryer for bedding towels etc but her house looks so cold like does she ever have the heating on she’s always got jumpers on we’ve had our heating on pretty much constantly it’s been -3 here 🥶

Reactions: 9
I felt ancient so Googled tictoc. Then I remembered it was mentioned in a staff school ict training session ... Used by paedophiles to comment on kids vids they create on it... Engage them in conversation... Big grooming opps... Googling news said the Chinese company who created the app still refusing to make it safer. Bloody hope Safiyah doesn't use it now or soon as she is 8. I teach that age. Loads of parents let kids have own smart phones let them download apps on with no understanding of potential dsngers. So grubby Rebecca since you read here... Get reading online.. But you don't give two finger fucks about yr kids and exposure / dangers on line😠

• Wow
I guess that's why she's obsessed with hot cups of tea, only way she keeps warm in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I felt ancient so Googled tictoc. Then I remembered it was mentioned in a staff school ict training session ... Used by paedophiles to comment on kids vids they create on it... Engage them in conversation... Big grooming opps... Googling news said the Chinese company who created the app still refusing to make it safer. Bloody hope Safiyah doesn't use it now or soon as she is 8. I teach that age. Loads of parents let kids have own smart phones let them download apps on with no understanding of potential dsngers. So grubby Rebecca since you read here... Get reading online.. But you don't give two finger fucks about yr kids and exposure / dangers on line😠

The horse has already bolted with regards to keep the girls safe from the predators - they have shared so much of them online that unfortunately there will be undesirables who look at photos & videos of those girls and use it....... makes me shudder.
But hey - Lee & Rebecca don’t give a shiny tit about any of that. Nope, as long as they are making money of those girls they don’t care who is watching......

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Totally. One of worst apps around. Talks to schools include the dangers of this (including fact new accounts are automatically public so anyone can contact you.) Yet that stupid woman is on it and basically advertising it. Says it all. Well done Rebs 👏👏 You really are thick as tit.

Reactions: 17
I will be totally honest here and say I don't think it would bother Reb I get the feeling she's one of those people who feel happier when others are suffering/struggling etc. I think she probably gets a high when people send her messages saying how bad they feel that they can't have holidays or that they struggle to feed, clothe or buy something for their children. She's a nasty uncaring person who cares about no one else other than herself.
I truly believe that when she reads on here of some of the difficulties Tattlers are enduring, she says "good enough for them". That's the kind of thick witch she is.

Btw I watched a video on YouTube recently which explained why most videos are over 10 mins... something to do with you tube putting it on main page etc etc

Reactions: 5
Did anybody see the old video she shared for the elf on the shelf. It was a few years old and it was totally different to what she posts now! She seemed happier more upbeat and interested in the girls. Her content has gone so down hill.

Btw I watched a video on YouTube recently which explained why most videos are over 10 mins... something to do with you tube putting it on main page etc etc
She must be well pissed off, she'll have to work a few minutes longer a day... Oh no how will she manage? 🤔... Oh yeah, she'll just put two video clips together.

Reactions: 8
Het bedroom is awful how is it that messing so quick. It’s like a teenage room!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anybody see the old video she shared for the elf on the shelf. It was a few years old and it was totally different to what she posts now! She seemed happier more upbeat and interested in the girls. Her content has gone so down hill.
Yip I remember... and was it not last year she said she couldn't be arsed again?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.