Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a load of stories about them as well, there were quite a few meals for them but I guess we won’t see anymore flogging of that butcher. Can’t rmember the butchers name but they were tagged.
Yeah it was the grid photo of her & Lee - where Lee looked like a 75yr old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve personally never messaged a brand but I know if I was her I would be seriously embarrassed knowing as soon as I put an AD out the company that are in the dark about everything won’t be for long and will soon know the goings on of the past three years. That alone would just make me think right it’s time to stop putting myself through it. I would be horrified!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple!

Wonder if the marriage assumptions will be the video tomorrow in place of the what I pretend to eat in a day AD for Donald Russel butcher😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, there could be an explanation yet. Think it must have been themselves given its a weekend.

Reactions: 5
Christ, she looks like Poppy’s eccentric Grandma or something 😂 mad old Aunt Rebecca 😂
God because of that stupid filter it looks like she either needs to give poppy's face a good wash or get her somewhere warm pronto! (is pronto still a word? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Reb had another #AD pulled? I was sure she did a grid post for the butchers but it's gone now.
Wow! Another ad bites the dust. How mortifying! She didn't seem too put out today though. I wonder does she still get paid so doesn't give a duck? Can't see any complaints on the butcher's insta so someone must have messaged them.

I rarely comment on here because you guys always say what I feel much more eloquently than I ever could.
However I just have to say something about Reb’s relationship with Poppy. The way she speaks to that beautiful little girl really hurts my heart. You can see Poppy is so confused & I just don’t see any affection towards her at all unless it’s for the “gram”. It’s actually disgusting.
I think Lee is an absolute twit but he seems to be a good dad and the girls seem comfortable around him. Why did she ever have kids? She clearly doesn’t like them.

Also, this. Just because I absolutely cannot stand you Rebecca. Thank for posting Lee 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I only look at her Instagram via google... She s put her justgiving link for Abernecessities under her Instagram photo... Her target says £1250 and she s raised £37 bloody quid!!!!! Not a single donation from a her or pat the hole or mummy, daddy or sister Cannon. Have they NO shame or moral values AT ALL. All the gifted tit she s re sold online , all the freebie clothes, freebies in the past that have saved them thousands ( holidays etc) ... The huge house they live in...Thirty seven bleeping quid!!!!!. Fuming isn't the word 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I’ve personally never messaged a brand but I know if I was her I would be seriously embarrassed knowing as soon as I put an AD out the company that are in the dark about everything won’t be for long and will soon know the goings on of the past three years. That alone would just make me think right it’s time to stop putting myself through it. I would be horrified!
Same.

She’s had the ad pulled? Jeepers
Surely even she is getting bored of this - she gets the odd, very few #ad, which somehow Whaler swing for her on the account of the companies not doing their homework on her beforehand. She posts the ad, people let the company know of her history and the ad gets pulled, every time. Why doesn’t she just give up?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know she most likely doesn’t wish to draw attention to the fact she’s had an AD pulled, but genuinely I think she should be addressing the fact she’s posting on her grid then the next thing it’s gone. Her followers are interacting with her on these posts then all of a sudden they aren’t there any more.

She should be adult enough to discuss why these posts are removed.

Unless do we think perhaps she’s removed of her own doing as she’s fulfilled her contractual obligations so just choosing what she keeps/removes from the grid once she pockets the cash?? - this to me would be highly unlikely.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if there’s a strange game of cat and mouse which she enjoys the excitement of? Let’s be honest, there’s not a lot else to fulfil one’s day with.

Reactions: 12
I know she most likely doesn’t wish to draw attention to the fact she’s had an AD pulled, but genuinely I think she should be addressing the fact she’s posting on her grid then the next thing it’s gone. Her followers are interacting with her on these posts then all of a sudden they aren’t there any more.

She should be adult enough to discuss why these posts are removed.

Unless do we think perhaps she’s removed of her own doing as she’s fulfilled her contractual obligations so just choosing what she keeps/removes from the grid once she pockets the cash?? - this to me would be highly unlikely.
Not sure it works like that, I expect paying customers would want to have a hashtag up to lead potential customers to them. I could be wrong tho it could be that some arrangements are for set periods but I wouldn’t think longer than a couple of daYs.

Reactions: 6
Not sure it works like that, I expect paying customers would want to have a hashtag up to lead potential customers to them. I could be wrong tho it could be that some arrangements are for set periods but I wouldn’t think longer than a couple of daYs.
Yeah I agree as I said I don’t think it to be the case but if she’s being asked to remove posts because of feedback I wish she would just own it and acknowledge the people who do follow her with some common courtesy to say that she’s been asked to remove. People are taking their time, god knows why, to comment on her posts.

Wonder if that was a #donaldrussell fry they are having this morning at the Cannon Castle?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.