Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, I know we are joking around, but what exactly is to be gained from direct messaging any of us? What does he think we will do or what does he think the outcome will be? Is it to be scared? Is it just because he wants us know he knows who we are? Cause quite frankly I don’t think any of us give a flying duck.

The only thing it makes me think is the guy is a bit of a weirdo to be honest. If my husband did crap like that to intimidate or stuck up for me I’d tell him to get a grip and stop being strange 😂 The whole thing is quite baffling 🤷‍♀️ What an absolute idiot he is!
Exactly, what's he gonna do? Message my husband or report me to brands 😂😂 maybe share pictures of my kids or threaten me when my husband has already seen his dm and laughed, I won't sell my soul to bag freebies from brands, I don't film my kids for the gram and I'm quite thick skinned. He is a jumped up baby 😅

You well within your rights take it further..report him to Instagram he would have his account suspended..
Investigate if bloom have them your details.
Ah Brill I will do that now, thank you

Reactions: 19
repot his page for intimidation or whatever the closest thing is. Everyone. I actually haven’t said a word against him as I could never really make up my mind but that is textbook intimidation , from a male to a female and it’s not on. Unprofessional idiot.

Reactions: 19
Exactly, what's he gonna do? Message my husband or report me to brands 😂😂 maybe share pictures of my kids or threaten me when my husband has already seen his dm and laughed, I won't sell my soul to bag freebies from brands, I don't film my kids for the gram and I'm quite thick skinned. He is a jumped up baby 😅

Ah Brill I will do that now, thank you

Reactions: 3
Click on the three dots on his profile (public) then you are presented with options as to what you want to flag.

Reactions: 3
still haven’t had my lips done for all you guys that keep messaging me....

oh duck off rebecca you’re the one sliding into people’s inboxes you daft bint.

what we type here is not “messaging you” 😆😆 get help 😆😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
still haven’t had my lips done for all you guys that keep messaging me....

oh duck off rebecca you’re the one sliding into people’s inboxes you daft bint.

what we type here is not messaging you 😆😆 get help 😆😂🤣
How long is she going to keep up with this lie...?!!! 👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good one Becky. Good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you I have reported his message, and his account for harassment
Well done here's hoping they take action.
You have screenshot as evidence
I guess they can validate he sent you a message and neither of you follow each other.
Report to Google.
Who's his employer is it shell?

Interesting if she'll

Reactions: 5
I've done google 👍

Well he has shown his true colours now, trying to intimidate and bully women. Picked on the wrong woman today

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They never fail do they......an ad about online safety and literally the next day messaging women who have never interacted on his social media 🤦🏻‍♀️
Showing the girls less is going well eh?
And we all know they’ve not been to see Frozen because gifted cinema tickets haven’t magically appeared!

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine if she felt rough and he went out the grief pat would get ?!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if she felt rough and he went out the grief pat would get ?!
Wait - she’s gone out and left Pat at home?

oh Jesus.

he will have the KY out and will be furiously bashing one out while looking at tattle and sliding into random peoples DMs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A father of three girls and sending messages like that to a woman’s inbox. Really big man . He won’t be sliding into your husbands DMs anytime soon I bet wee weasel .

Reactions: 21
Pat’s an absolute weed though. Like he can even try to be intimidating 🤣. It does make me laugh! Off you pop on your electric scooter with your wife’s Next jacket on Pat. Soft play will be open again for you in the morning. Sounds like you need to burn off some energy after too many haribo.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.