Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twunt.

Actually worth a block to post a comment on his Goggle ad about internet security about why he’s sliding into DMs in an unwanted fashion.

Followed by a message to Google about their choice of “slumbassador”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Be careful now...he might block you 🤣
Seriously though, this man is banging on about online safety and messages one minute and then doing this.
Why is it only women bad boy belter bollocks tries to intimidate?
Oh you are so so clever being passive aggressive. You are back on the rig in a few days...spend time with your family, you know your daughters who will be grown soon. How would he feel if pathetic men were messaging them directly like he has...forget worrying about drugs, worry about creepy little dickheads like yourself!
How would Google feel about this unsolicited messaging ?

Reactions: 11
Can't see it on that post either, but I did see she's made the girls vouchers to say they're going to watch frozen 2 to put in their stockings, I hope it's still on after Christmas!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't see it on that post either, but I did see she's made the girls vouchers to say they're going to watch frozen 2 to put in their stockings, I hope it's still on after Christmas!
Hope they don't get spoilers at school either!

Reactions: 4
how did he find you- have you commented on their posts or contacted a brand etc?
I've contacted virgin wines, the asa and bloom boutique regarding her racist content. But that was ages ago. I've commented on a couple of her posts. Had nothing to do with him ever

I cant see that either. Maybe she has hidden any comments by you or something?
Ah possibly

Reactions: 7
I've contacted virgin wines, the asa and bloom boutique regarding her racist content. But that was ages ago. I've commented on a couple of her posts. Had nothing to do with him ever
Bloom Boutique seems to be the common denominator in these unsolicited messages. Just saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.