Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Instagram beggars constantly accuse "trolls" of being too cowardly to say what they do to their face...hands up if you think Nanny McLee, Beggy's little hobbit would dare to approach someone he recognised as a Tattler in the street. Although maybe he has an excuse as to why he doesn't....hard to see through the crowds when you're the height and build of an 8 year old boy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never been moved to contact a brand before, but here's the Google PR team's email address for anyone who'd like to join me in letting them know that a) every detail of the girls' lives has been shared on the internet which massively compromises their safety and b) their spokesman of choice goes out of his way to try to intimidate women on the internet: [email protected]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What a crazy world, where Lee Meldrum, Candice and FOD are telling us about online safety and protecting our children...I have seen a pic of their child at birth,in a nappy and on the potty respectively!
Google, why don’t you erm...Google these ambassadors of internet security before you #Ad them up. Oh because you are not bothered as long as the following is massive and the sheep bleat on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know the marketing guy for that butcher. He’s not in the dark in the slightest, he made a beeline for MM when he took over the role.
Feels and bairns eh
i thought she’d decided not to eat meet?
he obviously lured her in with his.... 🙈.... when all she’s used to is a chipolata

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ive no idea what she eats. Perhaps converting a veggie would be the ultimate win for a butcher though?!
[/QUOTE]

i was being sardonic
she‘d sell her soul to the devil if it made her some dolla

Reactions: 8
I know that he used local insta families in his previous role and they worked well - quantifiable results.

Everyone that clicks through to the brand helps as look successful... I suppose that’s a bit of an own goal for many folk here. But there’s also genuine bottom line improvements following those types of campaigns. She still has clout so she’ll still be used.

Ive no idea what she eats. Perhaps converting a veggie would be the ultimate win for a butcher though?!
but if the use of an influencer isn’t producing an actual tangible increase in sales then what’s the point?????

Reactions: 7
I know that he used local insta families in his previous role and they worked well - quantifiable results.

Everyone that clicks through to the brand helps as look successful... I suppose that’s a bit of an own goal for many folk here. But there’s also genuine bottom line improvements following those types of campaigns. She still has clout so she’ll still be used.

She wasn't a veggie though.just too bloody tight to buy MEET.No qualms about gobbling up a sausage if it's her favourite flavour.FREE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people that go veggie do so for emotional/ethical reasons......so we won’t be seeing Grabby doing it anytime soon!!!!😂

Thank you I have reported his message, and his account for harassment
I cant see it in the grid post. Has it been deleted?
He also dm’d me earlier this year . Id said something on Rebs post about her nail colour 🙄
Maybe i should have reported that dm too

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I like how Becky’s life is so so hectic that she included dealing with the Nativity as one of the things she has to sort out in Lee’s absence. Unless Becky is painting the set/sewing costumes/selling tickets on the door...what was so stressful about buying tickets and attending. I get it will be sad for F that Lee May miss her first Nativity and same for S.
Considering the Nativity is a ‘seasonal’ stress, I wonder what January whinge we’ll get!
She can come and help me do a nativity with 47 children ages 4-6 and then she can add dealing with the nativity to her stress list!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

A marketing team only focussed on bottom line over ethics. Shock horror :(

As long as their dm’s are seemingly normal/nice Instagram won’t do a thing! They’d have to use some really foul language or similar for something to happen when they get reported..

Reactions: 8
I cant see it in the grid post. Has it been deleted?
He also dm’d me earlier this year . Id said something on Rebs post about her nail colour 🙄
Maybe i should have reported that dm too
I’ve just been doing some reading, and a single message may constitute ‘malicious communication’.
It could be proved by some people that he has hunted them down simply because they disagree with his wife and discuss her on a public forum (nothing which hasn’t been going on for years) and the messages are designed to be threatening or menacing, ie. intimidating people that he knows who they are. He doesn’t know these people in real life, they don’t follow him, or communicate with him, so there is no reason he could give to justify contacting them. He needs to be careful.

Reactions: 16
They really need some PR lessons when it comes to Dming 'her trolls'. Edgy to use the threat of police and lawyers (when as far as I am aware pointing out to brands the reasons why the influencer they are using may not be the right fit #lifegate isn't a crime) and Pat with his ridiculous I can see you emoji dms are missing a fantastic opportunity.

So hear is some free advise for the Meldrums. If you know the identity of someone who has made negative comments about your SM career you have two options:
1) Ignore it.
2) Rebecca should contact the person direct. No need for threats or getting your big boy, belter husband involved. Say you were upset/disappointed to know that they found they had to make such and such comment about then on a social media forum. If the comment was unture tell them so. Open up a dialogue with the person if Rebecca feels she really wants to express how the comment hurt her. You never know the person posting the comments may actually listen and re-think before they post again.

As been said many, many times I imagine nearly all of us once liked Mrs M and followed her. Somewhere along the line she has done something to alienate some of her followers. For me it was the lies at DLP so she either has to learn to suck it up and accept she will get negative comments, address why she has so many threads on a gossip column or if it is really is too much she can change her SM to private.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They really need some PR lessons when it comes to Dming 'her trolls'. Edgy to use the threat of police and lawyers (when as far as I am aware pointing out to brands the reasons why the influencer they are using may not be the right fit #lifegate isn't a crime) and Pat with his ridiculous I can see you emoji dms are missing a fantastic opportunity.

So hear is some free advise for the Meldrums. If you know the identity of someone who has made negative comments about your SM career you have two options:
1) Ignore it.
2) Rebecca should contact the person direct. No need for threats or getting your big boy, belter husband involved. Say you were upset/disappointed to know that they found they had to make such and such comment about then on a social media forum. If the comment was unture tell them so. Open up a dialogue with the person if Rebecca feels she really wants to express how the comment hurt her. You never know the person posting the comments may actually listen and re-think before they post again.

As been said many, many times I imagine nearly all of us once liked Mrs M and followed her. Somewhere along the line she has done something to alienate some of her followers. For me it was the lies at DLP so she either has to learn to suck it up and accept she will get negative comments, address why she has so many threads on a gossip column or if it is really is too much she can change her SM to private.
Totally agree 👏👏👏

More freebies for the" girlys"
Screenshot_20191208-092607_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.