Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has hidden comments from your username. You can see them but not anyone else. She did the same to me last year when I questioned her not labelling ads. She has your name on a blacklist.
Sneaky pair, obviously can't own their tit

Reactions: 15
Seems to me like th
Bloom Boutique seems to be the common denominator in these unsolicited messages. Just saying.
yes certainly seems like something strange is going on with bloom but there’s no way to really find out for sure.
id love it ifhe messaged me out of the blue lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hows the whole Internet safety stuff going Becky? How you getting on not using your kids to pay for your nails? 🤔 Not too well? They offered you how much money to sell your kids' privacy?!!? 🤑 And they get free shoes!! 🤩 Holy Shitmas you're so lucky!!! 🤗 Oh yeh totes worth it mate. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Google Ambassador - encourages kindness online then tries to intimidate women online.

Someone needs to put that jumped up little nobody right in his place.

Reactions: 30
Google Ambassador - encourages kindness online then tries to intimidate women online.

Someone needs to put that jumped up little nobody right in his place.
He’s such a pathetic excuse for a man.
he’s got the body of a 10 year old. He’s got the face of an 80 year old. He’s got the patter of an old fish wife. He’s a complete and absolute looser in every sense of the word. Had to go after a young 15 year old kid because he couldn’t pull a girl his own age. Has had his father in law prop him up financially because he couldnt do it on his own. Had his Mummy still wiping his arse. Has major Daddy abandonment issues.
Tries to make himself feel masculine and authoritative by spending his days on tattle and stalking women on the internet trying to intimidate them, but hasn’t got the bottle to actually address any of this directly via his social media pages because he’s a total pussy.

what a fud.

YA FUCKIN’ BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
To be fair to Pat, he's currently in the middle of a very intense work rota (don't worry he'll get two weeks off soon when he's back on the rig), the exhaustion might be leading him to make bad decisions.

Seriously though, it always scares and saddens me when I see a misogynistic side to a father of girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair to Pat, he's currently in the middle of a very intense work rota (don't worry he'll get two weeks off soon when he's back on the rig), the exhaustion might be leading him to make bad decisions.

Seriously though, it always scares and saddens me when I see a misogynistic side to a father of girls.
I feel bloody sorry for those 3 girls. A pair of twats for parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
He’s such a pathetic excuse for a man.
he’s got the body of a 10 year old. He’s got the face of an 80 year old. He’s got the patter of an old fish wife. He’s a complete and absolute looser in every sense of the word. Had to go after a young 15 year old kid because he couldn’t pull a girl his own age. Has had his father in law prop him up financially because he couldnt do it on his own. Had his Mummy still wiping his arse. Has major Daddy abandonment issues.
Tries to make himself feel masculine and authoritative by spending his days on tattle and stalking women on the internet trying to intimidate them, but hasn’t got the bottle to actually address any of this directly via his social media pages because he’s a total pussy.

what a fud.

YA FUCKIN’ BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!!!!!
Say what you feel @BettyCrocker, let it out 😂
Speaking for the lot of us... 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In all seriousness, I know we are joking around, but what exactly is to be gained from direct messaging any of us? What does he think we will do or what does he think the outcome will be? Is it to be scared? Is it just because he wants us know he knows who we are? Cause quite frankly I don’t think any of us give a flying duck.

The only thing it makes me think is the guy is a bit of a weirdo to be honest. If my husband did crap like that to intimidate or stuck up for me I’d tell him to get a grip and stop being strange 😂 The whole thing is quite baffling 🤷‍♀️ What an absolute idiot he is!

Reactions: 24
Just catching up omg he's so stupid.
Despite being influencer he has no management he's not as whalar star
Definatly report to Google.
Can you report to Instagram as harassment?
You could inform his employers wonder if they have a social media policy.
He had no qualms about doing that to someone local to him on tattle.
It's so creepy I also think worth following few others on data protection.
Ask bloom if they shared your complaints then report to ico.
As bloom seeks to be a current common link maybe Ico take it more seriously than ASA.
If he doesnt follow you and you don't follow him makes it really weird and let's face it he's trying to intimidate and be a detective matching up tattlers to social media.

Reactions: 13
I would be appalled if my husband did this. He never would though. Most men wouldn't. He thinks social media is for attention seeking idiots to honest and has no interest in it at all.

Reactions: 25
I would be appalled if my husband did this. He never would though. Most men wouldn't. He thinks social media is for attention seeking idiots to honest and has no interest in it at all.
My other half is the exact same. He would never in a million years do that! How horrific and embarrassing.

Betty you do make me laugh 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.