Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact it states just Ad not #ad - Gifted implies that she has received not just free shoes but a payment to mention/show them.

Reactions: 16
I just donā€™t get it. GEOX are a quality brand, I buy them for that reason and my guess is the get away with the higher prices because their customers are willing to pay their hard earned cash for them. Do they really need a jumped up, works shy freeloader pushing their stuff?? !! . Also the shoes are hideous , I wouldnā€™t give her a swipe up but they are Ā£55 for tat.

Reactions: 13
last nights video......how many digs to us tattle bastards.....

ā€we have the heating on all the timeā€
ā€Iā€™ve not had lip fillersā€œ

dance monkey, dance

šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They really need some PR lessons when it comes to Dming 'her trolls'. Edgy to use the threat of police and lawyers (when as far as I am aware pointing out to brands the reasons why the influencer they are using may not be the right fit #lifegate isn't a crime) and Pat with his ridiculous I can see you emoji dms are missing a fantastic opportunity.

So hear is some free advise for the Meldrums. If you know the identity of someone who has made negative comments about your SM career you have two options:
1) Ignore it.
2) Rebecca should contact the person direct. No need for threats or getting your big boy, belter husband involved. Say you were upset/disappointed to know that they found they had to make such and such comment about then on a social media forum. If the comment was unture tell them so. Open up a dialogue with the person if Rebecca feels she really wants to express how the comment hurt her. You never know the person posting the comments may actually listen and re-think before they post again.

As been said many, many times I imagine nearly all of us once liked Mrs M and followed her. Somewhere along the line she has done something to alienate some of her followers. For me it was the lies at DLP so she either has to learn to suck it up and accept she will get negative comments, address why she has so many threads on a gossip column or if it is really is too much she can change her SM to private.
I followed her and was getting so tired of all the ads but the lying about DLP was the final straw for me I was already unsubscribed because of the whole Poppy fiasco never seen such blatant use of a baby for gain she was so unnatural with her and sadly since the big money dried up she has herself said many times that she regretted having a third ! If I had still been following her then her attitude towards Poppy would definitely have finished me off the racism row should have been the last straw for all her followers I think itā€™s very sad that she is clawing her way back up of all the influencers i detest her the most for many reasons ! I am not a fan of mummy/family vloggers at all they are selling their childrens privacy and childhoods to the highest bidder and unfortunately to all those sick perverts out there who love to watch I donā€™t even share photos of my beautiful grandbairns anymore for this very reason the idea makes me feel ill they have all been made aware of the very real dangers and they still share well that says all I need to know about them !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rebeggar dosent care about the "girlys" needs or wants once she gets the likes and the cash keeps rolling in fromalk her dodgy undeclared ads aff links both her and lee are so shady .seriously cant see why geox would want to be associated with her she's nothing but a PIMP putting all your children's lives online it's disguisting they have no say yet rebeggar and leechy Lee keep shoving cameras in there face .šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually couldnā€™t give a crap that sheā€™s still *getting* ads. Live and let live, and all that. I just think itā€™s laughable that some brands still donā€™t do their homework on these influencers. It does 100% tarnish a brand for me if they associate with someone shady.

Bloom Boutique. Whatā€™s the latest there? Anyone heard from them about the data breach?

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t care about her still getting ads, I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s still pedalling the ā€˜just a hoppyā€™ line though or why people donā€™t see through it.
Itā€™s the sheer amount of freebies she gets (and the rest of these influencers) while thereā€™s people with nothing. The fact she shows these freebies just lying in drawers or being sold on social media is disgusting. Her attitude also doesnā€™t help.....the blatant begging, lying and disrespect for followers.

Reactions: 14
I know itā€™s switch off Sunday but she hasnā€™t posted in 2 hours.

switch of Sunday is 45 minutes right šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just been doing some reading, and a single message may constitute ā€˜malicious communicationā€™.
It could be proved by some people that he has hunted them down simply because they disagree with his wife and discuss her on a public forum (nothing which hasnā€™t been going on for years) and the messages are designed to be threatening or menacing, ie. intimidating people that he knows who they are. He doesnā€™t know these people in real life, they donā€™t follow him, or communicate with him, so there is no reason he could give to justify contacting them. He needs to be careful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He seems to be adding and messaging a few women I wonder what rebeggar would think of that šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness. Such a sinister undertone!

Would he be that way with a strapping 6'3" rugby player!? I think not!!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.