Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last couple of weeks have shown us the real Lee. The bedroom switch around, the marriage video the other day, the latest DMs to a female.

Lee reckons he's a bit of a catch and would, at any opportunity, have a bit of "how's yer father" on the side. He openly "likes" scantily clad Insta stars. Rebecca displayed her insecurities of being aware of that in the marriage assumption video. She was the one bigging him up all the time, how much she fancied him, they'll always be together. His body language spoke volumes.
Their relationship is strange.

Reactions: 12
🀣🀣🀣 what a wee belter lee thinks he is . Does he seriously think women or anyone in fact find Him intimidating , I’m 5’1 and reckon I could flatten the weed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That has made my day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pat trying to be intimidating and clever. The guy is the least intimidating man on the planet. It’s like having a child message you. Naughty boy. Can you ask him what’s down his hole? I’m dying to know πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry going back a little only just managed to start to catch up with the assumption video ... she says they have a joint calendar so why the other week when she was away in london can she pop on the next day and post saying she missed quite a few appointments πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯ lee just seems absolutely fed up doing that video

Reactions: 18
Well pat sent me a dm this morning, I don't even follow the stupid cockwomble
Oh my goodness, what a bully! His wife talks about being bullied - to me he’s doing that exact thing, albeit in a passive aggressive way. Surely he can’t be allowed to do that, send what are obviously designed to be intimidating messages?! 😳 I’d love him to send me one - I’d genuinely report him to the police for harassment, and I’d seek legal advice too.

Reactions: 19
🀣🀣🀣 what a wee belter lee thinks he is . Does he seriously think women or anyone in fact find Him intimidating , I’m 5’1 and reckon I could flatten the weed
I could knock 7 shades of tit out of him without even trying. He’s a tiny little midget, and he probably only weighs about 7 stone.

what a tosser!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bring it on Pat, send us all a dm. πŸ–

He's such an absolute tool trying that, have they learnt nothing? πŸ€” Nope! Bet he still gets a chuffty spelling boobs on a digital calculator. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh how cute Pat trying to scare people . What is that wee ankle biting cretin going to do πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That has made my day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pat trying to be intimidating and clever. The guy is the least intimidating man on the planet. It’s like having a child message you. Naughty boy. Can you ask him what’s down his hole? I’m dying to know πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Laughable isn’t it. The fact that he is trying to be intimidating is hilarious in itself - especially after we have seen how little he can lift at the gym πŸ˜‚ but the fact he sent his own home made avatar in the message makes it even better. What a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well pat sent me a dm this morning, I don't even follow the stupid cockwomble
Feeling quite left out, no intimidating GDPR breach from Mrs M and now no DM from Pat.
We should have a library of suitable replies to his cheery good wishes for a great weekend....

'Thankyou I will, it's going to be a belter'
'Peach of a weekend ahead'......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why were you chosen? How odd!
duck knows lol

He can try intimidating me all he wants, who even is he? Some wanna be influencer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ must get a kick out of trying to intimadate women, what a big man. He should maybe spend his time more productively by sorting his wife out. Oh how will I sleep tonight πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find him sending messages to females very concerning, strange, if my partner did that I would be having very serious words with him, perhaps he thinks he is Columbo of IT, wants females to think he can find us, what he is doing is online stalking, thinks he is very clever, just let him carry on, he has little man syndrome, thinks he can act like that and get away with it, just let him carry on, he will pick on the wrong person soon and will come very unstuck, they are on a downward spiral, things are going from bad to worse, good I hope it happens sooner rather that later.

Beggars belief is fake, answering comments, when she never bothered before, little Beggar doing as she is told, I bet she hates this.

When she wears her saggy leggings, she reminds me of Max Wall 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I rarely post but do read this thread, it makes me laugh, but this thread would not be around if they were honest nice people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh how cute Pat trying to scare people . What is that wee ankle biting cretin going to do πŸ˜‚
Be careful now...he might block you 🀣
Seriously though, this man is banging on about online safety and messages one minute and then doing this.
Why is it only women bad boy belter bollocks tries to intimidate?
Oh you are so so clever being passive aggressive. You are back on the rig in a few days...spend time with your family, you know your daughters who will be grown soon. How would he feel if pathetic men were messaging them directly like he has...forget worrying about drugs, worry about creepy little dickheads like yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck knows lol

He can try intimidating me all he wants, who even is he? Some wanna be influencer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ must get a kick out of trying to intimadate women, what a big man. He should maybe spend his time more productively by sorting his wife out. Oh how will I sleep tonight πŸ™„
It’s always women he goes for. He’s a misogynist. Those poor gurrls.

Reactions: 13
Just watched Lee’s insta ad for the google internet legends app. What a load of hypocrisy, their children have been exposed online for their whole lives in order to make money for the Meldrums, right down to intimate birthing videos, pictures of them sleeping, and many many other photos which their children have had absolutely no say over, it’s actually sickening, are they really this stupid?
Yes they are but not as stupid as their ardent fans who can’t see this blatant hypocrisy πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.