Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringey isn’t it 😂 And what I find really funny is that out of 100k + followers, she gets very little engagement unless she’s giving something away 😂
What’s your favourite festive movie (not film)? I’m glad she’s seeing less and less engagement. Her sheep are seeing through her. For the record mine is Home Alone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched Lee’s insta ad for the google internet legends app. What a load of hypocrisy, their children have been exposed online for their whole lives in order to make money for the Meldrums, right down to intimate birthing videos, pictures of them sleeping, and many many other photos which their children have had absolutely no say over, it’s actually sickening, are they really this stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched Lee’s insta ad for the google internet legends app. What a load of hypocrisy, their children have been exposed online for their whole lives in order to make money for the Meldrums, right down to intimate birthing videos, pictures of them sleeping, and many many other photos which their children have had absolutely no say over, it’s actually sickening, are they really this stupid?
They’re either stupid or money hungry. I think they’ve desensitised themselves in order to make a quick buck.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No #ad on the geox post. Pulled?

she’s just edited it. Hi beggy. 👋 Trainers are boggy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can tell she's rushed to put that ad on, tut tut!

Should it not be gifted as she got the shoes for free?

Reactions: 6
This AD is insane. I'd be terrified if I were Lee and Rebecca. Hundreds of thousands of people know the intimate details of their children's lives and he's banging on about not letting her have apps that have a messenger feature. All it takes is one crazy to swing by the school, using all the information they've put online to snatch those kids. Those poor girls have hundreds of videos of ripe fodder for bullying and teasing by their classmates and are at such risk for harm due to the carelessness of their parents. This last year has really opened my eyes about what my daughters have access to and what I put online about them. I really do think Lee is a good dad but in this aspect, he's utterly failed his beautiful daughters. I hope this doesn't come back to bite him and they've put money away for the girls future therapy bills.
Screenshot_20191207-074501_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her AD is not very easy to see, she really isn’t playing by the rules!! Silly witch

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Geox post before it was edited? I've complained again just now to the ASA after they replied yesterday to tell me she was again getting away scot free because she'd promised to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd actually love pat to slide in to my DM's, the passive aggressive little cocunt.
I'd rip him a new one quite gladly!

Genuinely thinking about setting up an Instagram page to expose all Insta influencers YouTubers and their tit! But in a very grown up, non slanderous way 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd actually love pat to slide in to my DM's, the passive aggressive little cocunt.
I'd rip him a new one quite gladly!

Genuinely thinking about setting up an Instagram page to expose all Insta influencers YouTubers and their tit! But in a very grown up, non slanderous way 🙈
what a tool.
What does he hope to achieve by inboxing people, really?!
He’s the worlds most least intimidating man - if he thinks he’s worrying people by sending them messages then he’s an even bigger delusional idiot than I thought.
He needs to be very careful. There’s only so many times you can slap the bull before it turns....

Reactions: 21
what a tool.
What does he hope to achieve by inboxing people, really?!
He’s the worlds most least intimidating man - if he thinks he’s worrying people by sending them messages then he’s an even bigger delusional idiot than I thought.
He needs to be very careful. There’s only so many times you can slap the bull before it turns....
Exactly!!! He's a world class twit, I don't know how he thinks he's intimidating, he looks like a sock puppet.
One day he will really message the wrong person! Also, how much bloody time have they got that they're scrolling through Insta trying to match names to tattle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly!!! He's a world class twit, I don't know how he thinks he's intimidating, he looks like a sock puppet.
One day he will really message the wrong person! Also, how much bloody time have they got that they're scrolling through Insta trying to match names to tattle 🤦‍♀️
They have absolutely nothing else going on in their sad little lives. Pat must get the raging boner when he sends one of those DMs.
pathetic little scrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The last couple of weeks have shown us the real Lee. The bedroom switch around, the marriage video the other day, the latest DMs to a female.

Lee reckons he's a bit of a catch and would, at any opportunity, have a bit of "how's yer father" on the side. He openly "likes" scantily clad Insta stars. Rebecca displayed her insecurities of being aware of that in the marriage assumption video. She was the one bigging him up all the time, how much she fancied him, they'll always be together. His body language spoke volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.